Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    That's the thing. Nobody really believes tabloids. Why do people use them as a source? Everyone discredits tabloids.
    I agree. I don't get why people post stuff from shady outfits like The New York Times, or Huffingandpuffingtonpost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Donald Trump being a sexual predator also has many sources. One of them is his own words. Can't get anymore credible than straight from the POTUS mouth
    And once again it's proved no one can defend Shillary without deflecting to Donald Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    And once again it's proved no one can defend Shillary without deflecting to Donald Trump.
    come on don't call her that. you are better than that.....

tabloid nonsense nothing more nothing less, it shows how little the far right has when it comes to facts in life

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Of course an Obama speechwriter would support a fellow Democrat.

He is not independent like the Secret Service are
    You claim bias because one is supporter, and can't see the irony that the author of the article in your OP is against Clinton.

Hilarious. Sad.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I agree. I don't get why people post stuff from shady outfits like The New York Times, or Huffingandpuffingtonpost.
    No. That isn't "nobody". That's one side.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    come on don't call her that. you are better than that.....
    This is a lady that changes her accent based on the audience she is talking to. No, she's earned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would that even be important anymore? You surely are not trying to detract from something else?

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    tabloid nonsense nothing more nothing less, it shows how little the far right has when it comes to facts in life
    What does this even mean?
    http://us.media.blizzard.com/wow/med...arora-full.jpg

"Intelligence and Wisdom are not mutually exclusive. The presence of one does not imply the presence of the other."

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Of course an Obama speechwriter would support a fellow Democrat.

He is not independent like the Secret Service are
    Of course an ad hominem. Remember everyone, if someone in a position of power says something completely antithetical to your claim, label them biased and dismiss anything they say. Of course, your original story is written by a Fox News contributor and you have no concerns at all about their authenticity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    Sad that the same stupid ass logic y'all use to attack someone can easily get turned around on your daddy? Don't know why you guys are still salty about Hillary. She lost, get over it. Y'all act like she pissed on your dogs grave or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

It's not a deflection. It shows the inconsistency in your logic.
    Inconsistency in logic? The topic is Hillary. No where did I defend Trump.

Try harder.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Oh god, these posts are becoming really pathetic.
    Says the guy that's in every trump thread screaming til you're blue in the face. You and your ilks hypocrisy is whats really pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Of course an ad hominem. Remember everyone, if someone in a position of power says something completely antithetical to your claim, label them biased and dismiss anything they say. Of course, your original story is written by a Fox News contributor and you have no concerns at all about their authenticity.
    unless being an obama speech writer is a slant on his character, I am unsure how this is an ad hominem. It shows a party preference where it would slant his opinion. It is not an attack on his character to discredit his opinion.

Well, more than 2.5 million people thought she was nicer than our groper in chief.

:^)

just to get this out of the way. NOT a trump supporter here. didn't vote for him. HATE him with passion for what he habitually does to small businesses and his business practices in general, he is the equivalent of Rod McCain in "Fierce creatures" who only knows how to make deals, NOT actualy run anything that he acquires. now that this is out of the way? my SO happens to work with some of the people who did security for white house back when Bill was president. according to them? she was awful to staff. you know the basic staff like security, maids, etc - the ones that have the least amount of power. Bill was nice, but she? was awful. that's first hand accounts that I'm going by.

now... between her and Trump? I would rather she was a president NOT him, although I would rather neither of them were our final candidates to begin with. just saying that her being nasty to service staff? is not made up. is all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Best part is She, nor Bill will ever set foot in the Whitehouse again. Nor will they have an opportunity to steal furniture from the people again. Sadly we still have to pay their mortgage in NY via Secret service rentals on the property for life.

Oh and the reason Trump is operating out of Trump tower ( once he's sworn in, still have 49 days to go) is because Obama has the Whitehouse scheduled for renovation in January. How convenient. He must need to get the crack vacuumed off of the floor and pot stains on the ceiling covered up. It's OK, after 8 years of those cockroaches who run private servers with top secret Intel on them top sell to the Chinese and Russians it's going to take 4 years at least to get rid of the listening devices. Trump Tower is far more secure.

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    unless being an obama speech writer is a slant on his character, I am unsure how this is an ad hominem. It shows a party preference where it would slant his opinion. It is not an attack on his character to discredit his opinion.
    Ad hominems aren't just calling someone names. It is an attack on the person or their motives rather than their argument. If you want more clarity, it was a circumstantial ad hominem; suggesting he is biased or predisposed to a certain position so his argument is invalid.
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-12-03 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I've been seeing this shit so much recently. People shouldn't have to say they wish that Trump would be burnt at the stake to avoid being called a supporter..
    for a lot of people - its a binary. if you are not with us? you are against us. there is no in between. hence - the disclaimers

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Best part is She, nor Bill will ever set foot in the Whitehouse again. Nor will they have an opportunity to steal furniture from the people again. Sadly we still have to pay their mortgage in NY via Secret service rentals on the property for life.

Oh and the reason Trump is operating out of Trump tower ( once he's sworn in, still have 49 days to go) is because Obama has the Whitehouse scheduled for renovation in January. How convenient. He must need to get the crack vacuumed off of the floor and pot stains on the ceiling covered up. It's OK, after 8 years of those cockroaches who run private servers with top secret Intel on them top sell to the Chinese and Russians it's going to take 4 years at least to get rid of the listening devices. Trump Tower is far more secure.
    They gonna cyber like no one ever did before.