Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    I just crafted Patches, made a pirate Paladin and destroyed 3 people on ladder in quick succession to get 2 packs from quest. Then got a golden Han Cho from one of them so made up a bit for bad opening of the original ones I bought.
    Pirate Paladin? Would have assumed Pirate Warrior would be way better, unless you don't have the cards.

Opened 83 packs, about 4 legendaries with one a copy BOO!

Made a quick aggro pally, a jade druid and a dragon priest. All very fun indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Pirate Paladin? Would have assumed Pirate Warrior would be way better, unless you don't have the cards.
    I didnt have the warrior legendary (+1 attack to your weapons) so thought I try the paladin

Pirate warrior seems very strong.

Bought 49 packs with gold and 15 from a gift card, got a total of 3 legendaries (Don Han'Cho, Knuckles and Sally) and a couple of useful epics. So far I'm not really liking the look of how the meta is shaping, seems very draw dependant. Got atleast some Dragonfire Potions so looking forward to try out dragon priest again.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    It has incredible early game but runs out of steam really quick. It'll farm all the super greedy Jade Golem Druid decks but it relies a lot on having a super fast start with the early game pirates. If you whiff on an early turn at all you lose because your mid to late game sucks and you have almost no card draw.

Dragon Priest is quite good though, and fun to play as well. I only got one legendary from ~40 packs and it was the Aya Druid card that spawns Jade Golems on battlecry and deathrattle but have plenty of dust. Really want to try some kinda Reno/Demon Lock.

Pirate Warrior definitely feels like one of those decks where it's insta win if they draw right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Aggro is always strong in the start of the expansions when people are playing suboptimally suboptimal lists.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Wow I came here to bitch again but I actually feel okay. I just opened 65 packs. (I spent 5900 gold, and 6 from the quests.)

I actually got a very fair distribution of cards. I was mad because I thought I didn't get the 1 mana 2/2 heal card, but it turns out I got six of them.

Statistics:
    * 325 cards (65 packs)

Commons:
    * 46/46 cards I got at least one of..
    * 1/46 I only got one of.
    * 132 commons to D/E.

Rares:
    * 29/33 rares I got at least one of.
    * 9/33 only got one of.
    * Got 5 mother fucking copies of Bloodfury Potion (Lock garbage card).
    * 16 rares to D/E.

Epics:
    * 13/27 I got at least one of.
    * 10/27 I only got one of.
    * 1 epic to D/E.

Legendariess:
    * Got 3/17.
    * No duplicates.
    * All neutral.
    * Madam Goya, Wrathion, Mayor Noggenfogger.
    * No, I don't recognize them by names. I read the text/stats and they're garbage.
    * I really wanted that Jade Legendary
    * 0 Legends to D/E.

Total received:
    3 Legendaries
    17 epics
    65 rares
    223 commons

That adds up to 308 so I guess some of the rest are golden or something out of 325.

Missing:
    * 1 common
    * 17 rares
    * 38 epics
    * 14/17 Legendaries

By missing, I mean I need them to have two copies of each (besides 1 legendary).

Turnout isn't horrible but could be better. Those epics cost a lot so meh. The common costs don't really offset it.

15+ Year Old Account

I have the worst luck....

Anyways, I have been trying a Druid Reno Jade deck. It is interesting to say the least. Only played 3 times, but am 2-1 with it. Hold on to your Jade creator card until you use Reno.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    * I really wanted that Jade Legendary
    Which on? Arya?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I can recommend Dragon Priest. Havnt played high ranks with it but went from rank 22-16 without a single loss. Beat several Jade decks and pirate warriors. Finally lost to a reno warlock. Was quite fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Just over 80 packs and all i got was 2 Madam Goya's, GG.

Am I missing something here? Murloc Paladin seems extremely strong yet no one seems to be mentioning it or playing it even.

10+ Year Old Account

Playing this deck at the moment. I feel like I could prob swap out one of the stormcracks and/or the eater of secrets for some more early game. I've had a few games where I've had to overload too much early and end up making off-curve plays b/c of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Am I missing something here? Murloc Paladin seems extremely strong yet no one seems to be mentioning it or playing it even.
    Don't have Finja or two copies of Warleader, so I haven't given't it a spin myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Don't have Finja or two copies of Warleader, so I haven't given't it a spin myself.
    I don't have Finja yet either, but I must admit it's really coming down to drawing any of the "Give all minions in your hand +1/+1" that determines how strong it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue is really terrible.

I don't know what Blizzard was thinking, but Stealth Rogue isn't going to be a thing and their lack of Jade cards is pretty crippling.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Rogue is really terrible.

I don't know what Blizzard was thinking, but Stealth Rogue isn't going to be a thing and their lack of Jade cards is pretty crippling.
    If they gave them too many it would end up ridiculous though in my opinion. Aya+Shadowcaster is pretty strong, along with Gang Ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    If they gave them too many it would end up ridiculous though in my opinion. Aya+Shadowcaster is pretty strong, along with Gang Ups.
    And shadowstep and vanish...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    And shadowstep and vanish...
    Yep.

And that Ferryman, right? ;p