Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Those mobs dont drop anything now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Scopel/simple
    He is not wearing Nighthold loot. The 895 boots you are referring to as Nighthold loot are from Mythic Nythendra in EN with lucky roll on upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumideta View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Scopel/simple
    He is not wearing Nighthold loot. The 895 boots you are referring to as Nighthold loot are from Mythic Nythendra in EN with lucky roll on upgrade.
    when this post first happened he was wearing a ring from gul'dan and a nighthold chest. they were either taken away by blizz or he saw that people were linking his armory and changed gear.

Deleted
    I remember that I went to this place to look for the bindings of the windseeker (at the time nobody knows where to find them). Never realized it was the nighthold area xD.

7+ Year Old Account
    so i look at that armory link. whats fuishy to me about it is that the items change quality depending on the angle you mouse over them. almost like at the edges there is something underneath them......
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    so i look at that armory link. whats fuishy to me about it is that the items change quality depending on the angle you mouse over them. almost like at the edges there is something underneath them......
    Are you hitting the transmog icon in the corner?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by joey0live View Post
    If you're talking about: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Scopel/simple

Then yes, he still has some 895 gear.
    he had a ring and chest from nighthold, those items are no longer equipt nor are the in his drop feed.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Here -- > http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t=archaic+tool

I went to great lengths to explain why guilds are a thing of the past and that Blizzard should just stop with this kind of development direction. It's archaic and it has no place in modern WoW
    I actually disagree with your thread and this post. You are one of the reason's wow is so dam care bear now. It's even worse since Legion. Now you can just do dungeons and get BiS gear. No skill involved.

But there is a fix for you! It's called console gaming. You don't want to be social then don't play a massive MULTIPLAYER online game aka MMO. Considering it says multiplayer in the title I really don't know how you missed it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    I actually disagree with your thread and this post. You are one of the reason's wow is so dam care bear now. It's even worse since Legion. Now you can just do dungeons and get BiS gear. No skill involved.

But there is a fix for you! It's called console gaming. You don't want to be social then don't play a massive MULTIPLAYER online game aka MMO. Considering it says multiplayer in the title I really don't know how you missed it ...
    I don't know what you are missing mate, but an MMO doesn't mean there's a lot of interaction between players. It just means there's a lot of players around.

Your point is moot. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funfact SV hunters can get behind the door and explore the area.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I don't know what you are missing mate, but an MMO doesn't mean there's a lot of interaction between players. It just means there's a lot of players around.

Your point is moot. Sorry.
    I'll bite. Go ahead and name 1 single MMO that you could play through the entire thing solo. When you can, I'll concede to your obvious superior intellect. However, I think I'll be dead before I get this answer since it doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Literly a SJW of wow. and judging from the poll on your post your just about as relevant.

Your just one of those players that want LFR as the only difficulty and want anyone who cares about this game actually being a chalenge to quit.... if you want a game like that I hear rift would be good for you.... 7 days after expansion comes out and people have full BIS gear for the whole tier.
    mfw you think sjw is a legitimate term with actual meaning.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    mfw you think sjw is a legitimate term with actual meaning.
    Seriously, the guy you quoted doesn't even know what that means anymore lmao. Terms like "SJW" are being thrown around so often that they have lost all meaning behind them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Are you hitting the transmog icon in the corner?
    not that im aware of. was happening all round the edges of a few items. the ones that came up were like 820 timewalking blues.. may be i was doing something wrong. gods know i suck at computering.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Well just yesterday i did the retaking of the promenande quests and as i rode down to the nighthold i saw a line of nightborn behind the gate and i was able to tag one of them with mind flay. He preceded to 2 shot me with an arcane barrage. i didn't try to MC them at all but that's the only place i saw elite nighthold mobs so it's possible that it can be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    is what I saw last week when I was there.

it's at this location

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, anyone can get past those gates, just glide from Dalaran...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Dude, anyone can get past those gates, just glide from Dalaran...
    I know. I've done that. Just saying (mostly to earlier posts) that the mobs are still viewable even from outside the door and they will aggro on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    I'll bite. Go ahead and name 1 single MMO that you could play through the entire thing solo. When you can, I'll concede to your obvious superior intellect. However, I think I'll be dead before I get this answer since it doesn't exist.
    Not that I agree with his viewpoints, but those do exist. Runescape for one has an entire mode devoted to literally being solo, called "Iron man mode" - both for their oldschool version (the 2007-version of the game that was released in 2013), and the current version of the game (Runescape 3). Playing as an iron man, you are unable to trade with other players, and if any player as much as tries to help you with killing a monster, you'll receive no loot from said monster.

Bossing is very different though (in so far that anything CAN be solo'd with enough effort, supplies and time put into it) between RS and WoW, but both are MMORPG's. For a game like WoW, there's no way you're ever getting rid of guilds as long as PvE content requires huge groups to do.