Are we voting yet? Who can we vote for?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    yes we have started
    on other thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Already on Round 3/Tier 97.

Deleted
    Hello there, folks!

First of all allow me to thank you all for keeping the dedication and coming back to participate in this game (and in Days before it), making this forum so lively and an awesome place to be in. You truly are all awesome.

Now for the other reason I am making this post, which is a quick survey for the future of the Battle Royal to make it easier for you to catch up and follow in.

Since we got to the point where we have 80 names left, and characters will start needing 2 saves to move on the next round, and later 3, and later 4, etc.. Do you guys prefer if we continue with having only one round at this point per day? Considering the rounds will be long enough to keep us occupied, and for you folks to not feel obliged to keep coming when you don't need to?

Remember that even when the criteria is upped drastically for the number or rquired users to save later, it still offsets itself by the fact that the roster is becomnig thinner gradually.

We can pick up the pace and make 2 rounds a day again for example if the rounds felt too short eventually and you desired this.

Keep in mind, however, that would mean delaying the Days S2 game to around late to mid February, or even early March (which I am fine with) in order to avoid burning people out, myself included.

I would love to hear your opinion, and thank you again all!

I would probably wait until there are only around 50 names left to start considering it. that way round 50 will last as long as the original list.

or you could do something like 1 vote until there are only 10 left in the round and then those require 2 votes to be saved.

7+ Year Old Account
    we kind of have a momentum, we keep it going fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veovis View Post
    or you could do something like 1 vote until there are only 10 left in the round and then those require 2 votes to be saved.
    This one in particular is not possible I am afraid; it would kill the whole point of later stages about getting the game progressively harder for characters to survive.

Eventually we will end up with only 10 characters remaining, and each would require 10 votes to survive.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your suggestion sounds fair. Maybe see how it goes. If it feels right to do more than 1 round a day, then go back to that. The important thing as the person running the game is to make sure you don't feel burned out

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of limiting it to one round but maybe get rid of a few more names first?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Actually, I'd rather speed it up. Now, with 2 votes required, I'd suggest having two saves per hour.

I'm sorry to say this but the game isn't as fun now. We see the exact same names in the bottom 10 every time. I've totally expected Thassarian to get kicked when I was asleep. I still want us to finish it to see who's gonna win but saving characters in the same order feels more boring than old-wow dailies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Actually, I'd rather speed it up. Now, with 2 votes required, I'd suggest having two saves per hour.

I'm sorry to say this but the game isn't as fun now. We see the exact same names in the bottom 10 every time. I've totally expected Thassarian to get kicked when I was asleep. I still want us to finish it to see who's gonna win but saving characters in the same order feels more boring than old-wow dailies.
    Wait, you really don't expect people to keep saving the ones they like most? Of course the bottom 10 will be similar every round.

And even then, the last 4 rounds had entirely different bottom 10. We had Lothar and Grommash bite the dust, whereas in earlier rounds they were saved much earlier.

I have dabbled in the idea of making it 2 saves per hour, but this isn't about it at all; it's about burning out. I have other things to do you know, and probably others as well.

Want to hear more opinions before we proceed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not sure how I feel about the 2 saves requirement this early on. There's a lot of forgettable characters in there that I wouldn't vote for until it's too late. I think we need to thin the list before we do something like that. Hell I wouldn't be against having the bottom two kicked out instead of just one for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not sure how I feel about the 2 saves requirement this early on. There's a lot of forgettable characters in there that I wouldn't vote for until it's too late. I think we need to thin the list before we do something like that. Hell I wouldn't be against having the bottom two kicked out instead of just one for a while.
    Hmm. You know what, this actually kind of makes sense.

Another alternative is thinning down the roster to 50 names with only 1 save per name up until then, then requires 3 saves per name instead of 2, then 4 per name when we have 40, 5 per name when we have 30, etc.. etc..

I would like to keep the 1 elimination thing though.

Does this sound better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Hmm. You know what, this actually kind of makes sense.

Another alternative is thinning down the roster to 50 names with only 1 save per name up until then, then requires 3 saves per name instead of 2, then 4 per name when we have 40, 5 per name when we have 30, etc.. etc..

I would like to keep the 1 elimination thing though.

Does this sound better?
    That could work, sure. Let's get rid of the bottom 50 so the list looks a little clearer. Then up the saves required.

Not sure if we have enough people to keep up 80 names and only managing eliminate one.I think,that majority will try to save the most popular names,which means,that after one day,about 10-15 will meet Helya,thus drastically thinning the roster. I think,that we should keep this up with the same pace,until we have around 50 names left and then we can start double or tripple voting for a single character. This is my opinion. (I suspect that I said bs,cause the round continues until only one remains,but maybe we should put a time limitation for saving?).
    Also there' s an option,if we keep a time limitation for saving,which could ease to get rid of unpopular names,thus allowing us to get to 50 names faster and then apply the double vote rule.
    Last edited by Felixon; 2016-12-03 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Not sure if we have enough people to keep up 80 names and only managing eliminate one.I think,that majority will try to save the most popular names,which means,that after one day,about 10-15 will meet Helya,thus drastically thinning the roster. I think,that we should keep this up with the same pace,until we have around 50 names left and then we can start double or tripple voting for a single character. This is my opinion.
    I think we have enough people for that actually, but the rounds will last longer.

I am really leaning towards getting rid of 50 names first, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    I think we have enough people for that actually, but the rounds will last longer.

I am really leaning towards getting rid of 50 names first, though.
    I edited my previous post,check it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    I edited my previous post,check it out.
    Well, I am against time limit because that will make people feel like they will have to come at certain times if they want to play.

The more I read through the comments, the more I am convinced to go through half the list first before upping the requirement.

I will get few more comments though first.

I agree with waiting until 50 names have been gone to require 2 votes!