Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    December humble monthly is out, not a bad one I'd say (especially considering Dragon's Dogma as first game in it):

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
    The Escapists (+all DLC)
    The Flame In the Flood
    Hacknet
    Minion Masters (+DLC)
    Mordheim: City Of The Damned (one from my real wishlist, woohoo)
    Western Press (+DLC)
    Yojimbrawl (not Steam)
    It's a pretty good deal. I didn't get it from HB but managed to pick it up on GroupBuys

Finally got normal internet again,. yay for UTP cables.

Also, more people should play infinifactory,. only got 1 person in my friends list who bothered to get past level 6,. what gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    The giveaways have ended and your winners are:

F.E.A.R. Collection - Coldkil

Dead Rising 3 - Iamaya

Stardew Valley - Coldkil & WarZidane

This War of Mine - Myobi

Congratulations everyone your games have been sent!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, thanks a lot for the giveaways

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Dead Rising 3 - Iamaya
    Curses! Foiled again!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    The giveaways have ended and your winners are:

F.E.A.R. Collection - Coldkil

Dead Rising 3 - Iamaya

Stardew Valley - Coldkil & WarZidane

This War of Mine - Myobi

Congratulations everyone your games have been sent!
    thx a lot for the game... got it and marked it properly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Curses! Foiled again!
    Sorry about that :P

December humble monthly is out, not a bad one I'd say (especially considering Dragon's Dogma as first game in it):

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
    The Escapists (+all DLC)
    The Flame In the Flood
    Hacknet
    Minion Masters (+DLC)
    Mordheim: City Of The Damned (one from my real wishlist, woohoo)
    Western Press (+DLC)
    Yojimbrawl (not Steam)
    I can vouch for Dragon's Dogma and Flame in the Flood looks pretty interesting. Don't know about the rest though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiteTheNoob View Post
    I can vouch for Dragon's Dogma and Flame in the Flood looks pretty interesting. Don't know about the rest though.
    Had fun with Minion Masters for 2 hours, ranked up in the league.... and stopped playing because it instantly became pay2win. Not even with the DLC you have enough to stand a chance against Legendaries that are just better than other cards.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiteTheNoob View Post
    Is Dragon's Dogma that good? I am currently alternating between Stardew, Hyperdevotion Noire, FF IX, and Skyrim... would it be a good addition to the mix? :P

Deleted
    Got this one last minute for Dragon's Dogma but unfortunately it doesn't work at 21:9 resolution (and can't get the fix to work). Ah well...game seems quite fun in any case!

Very happy Mordheim is in there as well.

Played Minion Masters for a couple of hours yesterday. It's fun an addictive, but I'm not sure about the longevity. Also not sure if there's any strategy AFTER deck construction.

IndieGameStand has Vanguard Princess on a PWYW deal. 25c minimum and a second license and the artwork if you BTA.

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/#details

Vanguard Princess

Just a note, you can't give it away on SteamGifts because it has been free before.

I know this may not be the thread for it but I got a question.

When u sub to HB Monthly do you get the game + more games? I seen it say you get the new warhammer + more to come.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-05 at 09:22 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    You get one game early and the rest when the monthly is released, so you will get the rest of them whenever it releases next months. You can't "buy this months" if you didn't pre-purchase, it's a sort of gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You get one game early and the rest when the monthly is released, so you will get the rest of them whenever it releases next months. You can't "buy this months" if you didn't pre-purchase, it's a sort of gamble.
    Oh.

Thx for the info.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Tropico, Tropico2 & Tropico3 have been added to GOG Connnect
    (& more apparently)

(tempts fate)

Looks like this Connect is definitely here to stay \o/
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2016-12-05 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    New games have been added to GOG Connect
    https://www.gog.com/connect
    Another 4 games added.
    never a bad thing.

11 here. Not a bad thing either. And some great games too, nice to see Total Annihilation there, also both Etherlords and some Tropico games. That's what I call Good Old Games
    Total Annihilation is the only one of that list I don't own. I like this Connect thing though, I'd love if Ubisoft and EA did the same for all their games for their platforms too. No more 1 game on platform X and the sequel on platform Y. If you own it anywhere, you own it everywhere.

Thoughts on the new monthly bundle? I've eyed Vermintide ever since it released and it looks like it could be fun, but I'm not a Warhammer fan.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance