Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    logged on ptr with my toon

lost 9% crit.

without ring and without 2 pieces set: fury regen is bad. the class feels clunky

note: the stats on the demon hunter set are mostly bad. no crit appart from 2 pieces... really strange.

if you put 4 pieces of the set you fall to as low as 30% crit...

Well, thats not really a problem, is it?
    4 set bonus is still 10% crit for chaos strike? In that case just don't equip more than 2 pieces (the ones with crit). Make the set useless as a whole, but hey, it solves the problem.

Deleted
    The new Shoulder leg is completely OP : it works during metamorphosis. +> Even without demonic or demonic appetite, it s 2min less on CD. Imagin with NH trinket and relics... and the ring is still garbage.. even with 2P 4P and ring without felblade fury generation is a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    The new Shoulder leg is completely OP : it works during metamorphosis. +> Even without demonic or demonic appetite, it s 2min less on CD. Imagin with NH trinket and relics... and the ring is still garbage.. even with 2P 4P and ring without felblade fury generation is a joke.
    This is the ONLY buff to DH..but, again, my dps will be depend on a legend..again!

Deleted
    Do people still play this abomination of a class?
    Why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    logged on ptr with my toon

lost 9% crit.

without ring and without 2 pieces set: fury regen is bad. the class feels clunky

note: the stats on the demon hunter set are mostly bad. no crit appart from 2 pieces... really strange.

if you put 4 pieces of the set you fall to as low as 30% crit...
    If you drop under 30% crit with 4 piece and 2 legendaries your gear is just bad nothing else..... I could use 4piece ring + belt and get up to 44% crit, but hey 10% crit from the 4piece + 44% = 54% hmm math hmmm (on CS / Anni, before a genius comes up, that it doesnt apply to all skills.....)

WW monks would like to have a word with you, OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    WW monks would like to have a word with you, OP
    I m touched that you love me so much but the post isn't about me but the class. Thanx for the attention though.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post

Pls stop whining about getting nerfed.

EDIT: I'm not saying the class is perfect and you dont need changes. But don't complain that you're UP. You're just not.
    AMEN..

I really wish that one day every single one of these people who comes to these forums to complain, look in the mirror and realize what the real problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    AMEN..

I really wish that one day every single one of these people who comes to these forums to complain, look in the mirror and realize what the real problem is.
    Not sure if you realize this, but the nerfs aren't live yet, therefore they are not on logs...????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    10% fury gen, not 20% for 4PC right now.
    Yeah, at best 1/2 fury more per generation. HOW AMAZING ! ..
    Do you even realize wht 10% of ALL fury regen is?! Wtf dude lol. It's litteraly raining fury all day with the set bonus, like, go on the ptr and test it out yourself. It indeed IS an amazing set bonus and basically a replacement for the legendary ring, on top of that it outperforms it by a mile. If you wanna be delusional and ignore this, then at the very least hop on the ptr, get the 4 set, go felblade and watch yourself close to NEVER starve. Everyone is saying that with the 2 piece tier set demon hunter feels as smooth as with the ring. Without it tho...Well atleast felblade procs way too often (they'll probably nerf this lol.)
    Last edited by mmoc8984276725; 2016-12-03 at 12:33 AM.

lets hope havoc dont need <insert legendary here> to be competitive against other melee in raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    Do you even realize wht 10% of ALL fury regen is?! Wtf dude lol. It's litteraly raining fury all day with the set bonus, like, go on the ptr and test it out yourself. It indeed IS an amazing set bonus and basically a replacement for the legendary ring, on top of that it outperforms it by a mile. If you wanna be delusional and ignore this, then at the very least hop on the ptr, get the 4 set, go felblade and watch yourself close to NEVER starve. Everyone is saying that with the 2 piece tier set demon hunter feels as smooth as with the ring. Without it tho...Well atleast felblade procs way too often (they'll probably nerf this lol.)
    Something must be wrong with it.

As much fury as you can get with the nerfed ring and demon's blade it's 18 fury per proc, which is 1.8 fury more for a 10%. it can't be that amazing, in fact, it must not even be noticiable :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    Something must be wrong with it.

As much fury as you can get with the nerfed ring and demon's blade it's 18 fury per proc, which is 1.8 fury more for a 10%. it can't be that amazing, in fact, it must not even be noticiable :/
    Keep in mind that I'm assuming you're using felblade as well btw (which ATM is the best build going for now) and that shit procs a lot, on top of the 2 set you litteraly are spamming CS to dump fury. I can go into ptr if you want, do a 3 minute test and compare it to live, you'll notice how many more cs I'm practically shitting out, actually I should log it and just show you the fury gains, but really just logon the ptr and test it for yourself, either It's bugged or It's op af.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, prepared or Demon blades?

if demon blades, i'll pray its not that far ahead from prepared x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    AMEN..

this shows the potential of the class sure by looking at hundred of top parses. Indeed at first look, currently, we might be inclined to say the class is ok.

however dig deeper and you find a serious flaw. The prerequisit of doing good is almost always to have specific legendaries*. Without them the class would be much lower.

*almost always: you will find outlayers that do well with inflated ilvl and not the usual legendaries.
    ** same could be said of other classes as well, however in my understanding, as shown by the legendaries getting nerfed, DH are one of those classes benefitting the most from OP legendaries (with unholy and fire mage).

TLDR: the class is ok now, the class does not look ok in ptr 7.1.5
    Last edited by psyquest; 2016-12-03 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    Keep in mind that I'm assuming you're using felblade as well btw (which ATM is the best build going for now) and that shit procs a lot, on top of the 2 set you litteraly are spamming CS to dump fury. I can go into ptr if you want, do a 3 minute test and compare it to live, you'll notice how many more cs I'm practically shitting out, actually I should log it and just show you the fury gains, but really just logon the ptr and test it for yourself, either It's bugged or It's op af.
    But what I'm saying is that if we do the math, 10 % fury is a really thin margin because the best fury it will give you is 2 additional points on a single ability, and usually it will only give 1 point.

That means you need to generate 400 fury without counting the 10 % fury to have gained one single chaos strike.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    this shows the potential of the class sure by looking at hundred of top parses. Indeed at first look, currently, we might be inclined to say the class is ok.

however dig deeper and you find a serious flaw. The prerequisit of doing good is almost always to have specific legendaries*. Without them the class would be much lower.

*almost always: you will find outlayers that do well with inflated ilvl and not the usual legendaries.
    ** same could be said of other classes as well, however in my understanding, as shown by the legendaries getting nerfed, DH are one of those classes benefitting the most from OP legendaries (with unholy and fire mage).

TLDR: the class is ok now, the class does not look ok in ptr 7.1.5
    Every single class has a legendary they rely on to do top parses. That's no longer an argument you can make. If you don't have them, then tough luck. You're in the same situation as most classes without their top legendary. Also, the picture the guy showed is 75th percentile. That's not the top hundreds of parses.

Again, PTR, zero tuning done. The slippery slope arguments are so frequent here and they need to stop.On live most specs are in an ok spot, and have fights where they shine, and fights where they don't. On PTR, lots of specs are in the shit, OBVIOUSLY, because it's only early in the cycle.
    Last edited by Sarkol; 2016-12-03 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    Holy mother of god... Guys, new legendaries (as well as all other legendaries) and the T19 set is available on ptr now. I did some testing like 10 minutes ago and this was the setup :

Legendaries : New shoulders + Anger of the half giants

Crit : 39% without food buff

4 set bonus active

Trinkets : 880 ursoc and 875 memento

Talent build : Felblade, Demon Blades, Bloodlet, Soul Rending, Momentum, MotG, Chaos Blades

Good god... The amount of fury I had was unimaginably high. Like 90% of the time I was fury capped and I couldn't even use my Felblade procs right away because I would simply overcap the fury and waste it. You have sooo much fury you barely have time to spend a GCD for throw glaive. Since you have a crazy amount of fury you basically spam chaos strike all the time and with the amount of fury spent, Meta literally becomes a 2 minute cooldown and lines up with chaos blades. This is NUTS.

Please go test it and share your opinions. I was so hopeless about havoc in 7.1.5 but good lord this 4 set bonus with AotHG + New shoulder legendary and Felblade is crazy. 100% sure even after the nerfs AotHG is still BiS simply because of the new shoulder legendary. Their synergy is just amazing.

Edit
    : Still trying. Had a pull in which meta came off cooldown 10 seconds before Chaos Blades, which means I had 1 minute 50 seconds CD on that. This is crazy.
    Last edited by mmoc8fa71e8d95; 2016-12-03 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    When i tested the set bonuses were bugged(fury was starved) i ll give it another go tonight i ll report back