Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The point of the video seems to be that this incident happened in California and the 'assailants' clearly feel that because they are in California, they have the right to act in this fashion. Basically it reveals the whole way of thinking to be that once you 'control' a region you are free to act like a psychopath and claim the moral high ground. It is basically empowering people to be abusive thugs, and they openly state in the video that the authorities won't help the man they are harassing because they authorities are Mexican and on their 'side'.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems like the people harassing the man who made this video want to live in a world like the racist early 20th century south, its just that they want to the the ones in power so that they can run around lynching minorities they themselves dislike. They openly admit that they don't believe in the rule of law and state that the authorities won't help the man because they are 'in California', which is the exact same thing your stereotypical racist might have said 100 years ago when harassing somebody who wasn't protected under the laws of the system.
    It seems like the far right have nothing better than staged videos and manufactured outrage these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    That's funny, i haven't once seen him bitch about liberals, or bitch at all for that matter.
    But i guess pointing out what your side have turned into triggers you so much that you will pull bullshit and lies out of your ass.

Believe Xarim mentioned he is a liberal himself at some point, he would have to correct me on that though.

Go back to smelling your own farts in that bubble of yours like you people usually do.
    Yeah, and I get to claim Trump isn't obnoxious then.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    lol "Xarim never bitches about liberals." Next you'll be telling us that Tennisace isn't deeply concerned for women.
    So we are defining people who post threads and pointing out things, or just show things as bitching?

Basically makes everyone who posts in Gen-OT bitching.

By all means, show me where Xarim is bitching about liberals.
    Xarim is one of the most calm posters on this forum, you just paint him as bitching because he posts "wrong" stuff.
    I'll remember that though, next time someone posts anything that just show's something or points something out, i can just dismiss it as bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Yeah, and I get to claim Trump isn't obnoxious then.
    Have anyone made up a term for Trump being the next Godwin's law?
    Because it seems we will be seeing alot of this crap forwards, bringing up this orange douche who is L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R in some people's head for whatever the fuck reason when the OP in question had nothing to do with him.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-12-03 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Why would I want to watch a 10 minute video of two people filming each other and calling each other idiots? I don't get it. Maybe this is the same thing as people liking "reality TV" and I just don't understand...
    pretty much... seems like a case of general stupidity of the people involved.

Is this for real? My god, Trump supporters a fragile bunch. "I'm so anti-PC I'm gonna wear a #buildawall shirt! But if anyone questions me, WAHHH leftists are harassing me! I can't defend my views!" Fuck off. I support anyone who wants to wear provocative or controversial slogans on their t-shirts, but doing it and then acting like a victim when someone engages your obnoxious t-shirt is asinine to the highest degree.

Are the people accosting him annoying and ridiculous? Yes. Is he a dipshit for wearing that shirt and insisting he doesn't want to talk about it? Yes. Nothing to see here. move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Sexually harass him? Seriously? She said a bunch of awkward shit and was annoying as fuck but nothing even close to sexual harassment.

Pretty sure pointing a fire arm at them would have gotten you arrested. They were clearly not threatening him and you can't claim self-defense in most states if you didn't make an attempt to flee.
    Haha hey man I'm just following the standard set by these triggered SJWs.

I mean if saying your name is HUGH MUNGUS counts as rape then certainly yelling in somebody's face for 3 minutes how they cant get laid counts as sexual harassment.

And ya my hypothetical assumes that some justifying event happened which is why I would call the cops before ever giving them the chance to reach that point.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I doubt your "stumbled" across anything. We all know you don't do anything with your life except search out all the SJW crap you can find. I mean you're basically a SJW yourself crying foul every time you see a liberal.

Well, that is unfair!

He also spends his time ranting and foaming against feminists.

Deleted
    I wonder if clips like that are being made by professionals paid by right wing think tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I wonder if clips like that are being made by professionals paid by right wing think tanks.
    To suggest that VNRs aren't being produced by both sides is a little unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This...is so retardedly exaggerated that it cannot possibly be real.

I'm against SJW assitry as much as the next person but jesus christ lol.

And even if its not...whoop dee doo you found a pair of idiots. This is as valid as somebody posting a video of your dumbass hick uncle yellin about 'build da wall!"

'Member when you posted about stuff that wasn't pointless and exceptionally petty? I member.
    So, I'm not the only person who felt it was kinda staged? XD
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

She was clearly flirting with him. Secretly she just wants that #buildthewall dick.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    The ugly skank started to sexually harass him and sat down right next to him shoving her camera in his face before her keeper came over and dragged her off.

Personally I would have called cops the moment that beta neck-beard raised his voice because these leftists can get violent when their ideology is challenged.

Now to be clear I wouldn't have called the cops because I was afraid of neck beard and his shrill cunt, but rather because I'm armed and while I don't ever want to have to point a firearm at another person I certainly will not ever hesitate to once that line of justified use as been crossed.
    Just fire a warning shot across her nose

That video seems fake as shit, but again, the lefties act so strange it's difficult to know when they are real people or bad actors.

That said, the correct course of action here is to call them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Just fire a warning shot across her nose
    Across or...

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    TiIL assholes exist. I don't really feel there is anything to discuss beyond that.

It clearly means all left wingers are bad or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I'm sorry, what ideology is that? That a wall against the wave of brown rapists and terrorists flooding our borders isn't going to solve all our problems and usher in a new era of 1950s-style bliss for America?
    Look at his sig, once you start seeing politics as a football game... well... ye...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    That's funny, i haven't once seen him bitch about liberals, or bitch at all for that matter.
    But i guess pointing out what your side have turned into triggers you so much that you will pull bullshit and lies out of your ass.

Believe Xarim mentioned he is a liberal himself at some point, he would have to correct me on that though.

Go back to smelling your own farts in that bubble of yours like you people usually do.
    Liberals are center rigth though.

Next time someone wears a Pokemon shirt, I'll go verbally harass that person about being such an uneducated redneck shithead and that I have a better education than he or his family will ever have because he likes Pokemon more than Digimon.

After all, if he's wearing a Pokemon shirt, he must be asking to be called names by Digimon fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Personally I would have called cops the moment that beta neck-beard raised his voice because these leftists can get violent when their ideology is challenged.
    You are kidding right?

Both sides of the fence can get violent when challenging ideologies. Both are equally stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    She was clearly flirting with him. Secretly she just wants that #buildthewall dick.
    They both just want to fuck each other.

I wanna beat them both to death with the pool club in the background.

Edited the beating to include the beta cuck.
    Last edited by ItsRainingMetal; 2016-12-03 at 02:00 PM.

This can't be real.

I've always found Liberals to be less tolerant of other people's political views. Most conservatives I know wouldn't confront someone like this, but this type of Liberal behavior in the video doesn't surprise me.

This is part of the reason why there were so many closet Trump Supporters -- you never saw that many yard signs, especially in urban/sububurban areas. Trump supporters endured a lot of harassment from Liberals.
    Last edited by Frosteye; 2016-12-03 at 03:42 PM.