Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    There's a world of difference between someone posting a random shitty thing on Twitter and spending a couple years specifically targeting a single person.
    Well then maybe you should be more specific instead of saying "shit happens" when it's towards a group you don't like. It's also not random, and it is telling people that they hope they lose everything, potentially including their lives vs. telling a girl she's fat and ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Shitty people will remain shitty.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

haha, liberals are such liberals. We'll see how they fare when the fire is on /their/ doorstep, because I sure hope as many of them would burn, "democrats" like Skroesec just can't be reasoned with, they are so deeply hypocritical, they are beyond helping

May, one day, their houses be the ones burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its pretty much this:
    The song that goes along with his Trolling montage works exceedingly well in this case.

Its the internet afteral.. y'all might be takin' it too seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Oh so it was "climate change" that started this fire?

Gee, somebody better tell the National Parks Service and the Nashville Fire Chief because they believe that a MAN MADE fire on the Chimney Tops Trial spread embers down to Gatlinburg starting that blaze.

Heh, boy are they going to feel silly when all the experts on Twitter tell them how things really are.
    Trump in particular and republicans in general are in favor of cutting the very agencies that now work to relieve the situation.

No sympathy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Some, not all, of the lefts true colors are showing. Shocker. SWJ kicking someone when they are down, they have evolved into exactly what they complain about.
    Not a SJW, but it's unsurprising. Republicans love that shit, and they adapt to mirror them. It's almost as if the fringes on both sides are pretty bad.

How many republicans here want to take responsibility for all the actions any right wing person does? I mean that's the game we are playing right? I am sure the OP posted this thread because he is 100% sure that all right wingers are angels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Cant say this behavior is in any way surprising.

I wonder where these people draw the line.
    People are acting like morons on the internet? Damn, thats a new one.
    If the roles were reversed you'd see the same crap from people picking on Clinton supporters though. It's not like liberals have a copyright on "douchebag".

You seem to be the one "triggered" here however and climate change deniers having thier homes destroyed by... climate change. I mean, come on! It might be sad but the irony here?

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Ugly stuff, but if you elect a twitter troll as president expect to get trolled.
    Wins internet.

The idea that they deserve the fire because "climate change" is pretty batshit crazy, liberals have jumped into the deep end this cycle and I don't think they'll be coming back to reality any time soon.

Just your daily dose of tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Deny climate change, get fucked by it. Little sympathy from me. Safe space is that way -----> /r/the_donald
    Wow, the mainstream have created domestic terrorists whom will fight for their belief in climate change like a particular Religion of Peace. Go, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy Truth View Post
    Just your daily dose of tolerance.

Wow, the mainstream have created domestic terrorists whom will fight for their belief in climate change like a particular Religion of Peace. Go, you.
    It's pretty hard to feel sympathy for people who are literally doing their best to prevent us from stopping the world from becoming a lot less hospitable to humans. When these people then feel the wrath of what they so ignorantly vowed to block from being stopped, there is some poetic justice in that.

Also though there are lots of sensible people in there, and wishing people death actively is a dick move by dicks.

There is poetic justice in your Religion of Climate Change. I guess in by following this religion it would be fairly difficult to feel sympathy for others.

Bare in mind wishing the death upon another is not simply a "dick move," it is psychopathic behavior. Criminal behavior.

I'm sure the voters in Tennessee will change their minds and vote democrat after witnessing all these bleeding heart liberals.

I want to know why people here feel radical left = entire left.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    People are acting like morons on the internet? Damn, thats a new one.
    If the roles were reversed you'd see the same crap from people picking on Clinton supporters though. It's not like liberals have a copyright on "douchebag".

You seem to be the one "triggered" here however and climate change deniers having thier homes destroyed by... climate change. I mean, come on! It might be sad but the irony here?
    I'd love to know if there is some alternate universe where Clinton won and Trump supporters rioted and vandalized cities across the nation.

But I'm guessing if there was an exception to infinite multiverse theory that would be it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Like you misused triggered in the title?
    Well done OP.
    Oh I used it with precision, you need not worry about that.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I want to know why people here feel radical left = entire left.
    Why assume one thinks all of them? Obviously when we say "them" we're referring to the offenders. Maybe it's time for a name (party) change if it's taken personal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Christ, that's horrible.
    I loved Gatlinburg, it was such a quaint little town to go hiking.

(Fuck Pigeonforge though. Damn tourist trap)

Yeah those people suck, they should be more respectful and buy Trayvon Martin shooting targets or blaming hurricanes on gay marriage or any other heinous shit Trump supporters have found funny over the years.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown