Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The right isn't my side and I would never, ever defend someone gloating over the murder of gay people at the nightclub. The point of linking the fallacy is that saying, "well, someone else did it too" is literally a fallacy and is a pathetic, childish behavior. Decent adults condemn bad actions without resorting to a whine that someone else did something mean too.

So no, of course there's no defense - people that cheered the Orlando nightclub murders are terrible people.
    Someone else didn't just "do it too", but did far worse. I didn't see a crap all condemnation from typical right wingers towards those right wingers who were cheering at it. Fox news comments was a good example at the time. As a result, any time a wingnut complains about something from the other side, I have to question their sincerity in actually caring about condemning bad people, or if it's just when it comes from the people they don't like in the first place. I believe this thread is exactly the latter, especially seeing who the OP is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Caring enough to get some images together and posting on Twitter is cheering, even if you're willing to carry water for these scum.
    Not cheering. Crooked Spectral wants us to believe the truth is a lie. What does Crooked Spectral have to gain? Its ok SJW, you'll be ok, I'll pm you directions to a safe place.

Well, god forbid you ever apologize for being a dick after you fucked up. That'd take a shred of integrity. I guess it's just pure shit-posting for you all the way. Whatever.
    Winners don't apologize. Winners aren't wrong, they're winners. Trump 2020.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-03 at 04:48 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The sad thing is ppl are saying its good its burning because they are trump voters.
    Yet they dont think once about the 6295 that voted clinton.

http://seviercountyelection.com/file...th_results.pdf

Its pretty sad that people act this way due to politics and its a big reason i refuse to be registered in either party.

The alt-wrongs are supposed to be the edgelords mocking dead people. Not the triggered bitches whining about people being mean to them on the internet (like the OP).

Im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I want to know why people here feel radical left = entire left.
    Same reason everyone believes alt right=everyone on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No, no, no. This is the new world you guys voted for. You guys have been screaming for the left to stop being pussies that cry about everything. This is what a Trump America looks like. You wanted it, you got it.
    Oh I get it, you are a troll lol.

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-03 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    The alt-wrongs are supposed to be the edgelords mocking dead people. Not the triggered bitches whining about people being mean to them on the internet (like the OP).

Im confused.
    New America, now that it is great again. We mock POWs. We mock the disabled. We mock women who've been sexually assaulted and now we mock people who have burned up houses.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... The OP is bitching about Twitter posts, including from a comedian, is them being triggered? Time to put triggered to rest... it has no meaning...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Alt right split off from far right, because far right wasn't fanatical and radical enough for their taste. Funnily enough that's what happened with ISIS. Al-qaeda wasn't radical enough, so they split off and formed new group.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post

Not a troll. I'll probably you sue you.

No, I bought in to what you guys were selling. Winners win, losers get oppressed......or their houses burn down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Did you just call Trump a troll?

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't make since... alt-tables, are litteraly not every table. The alt, means it's not everyone.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Isn't he? So far he has trolled his supporters with promises he won't even keep.

Change it with Tennesice(or whatever) and it'd be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Not a troll. I'll probably you sue you.

No, I bought in to what you guys were selling. Winners win, losers get oppressed......or their houses burn down.
    I love the OP trying to rationalize his being triggered by the likes of Michael Ian Black, as the laughter being a sign of triggered. The word has no meaning... pointing and laughing is now triggering? Not bitching about the laughter? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    SJWs once again proving they are horrible people
    A Trump supporter said she would make a militia and storm the white house if Hillary won. Guess all Trump supporter are insane, murderous traitors...
    Mother pus bucket!

I'm still confused how a man made forest fire is climate change? Do the people spouting that shit even know what climate change actually is?
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Isn't he? So far he has trolled his supporters with promises he won't even keep.
    Yeah, but it's strange for his support to admit it. It was just 3 weeks ago, that saying Trump is troll, meant you were a triggered Hillary supporter.

Deleted
    And people wonder, why many people dislike the left atm. Sometimes I feel ashamed of people, that claim to see the world I do, but think, that there are exeptions for liberalism and people "deserve" whatever the fuck happens to them. What a bunch of cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't make since... alt-tables, are litteraly not every table. The alt, means it's not everyone.
    It does make sense because the usage of "alt-right" is labeling anyone who voted against Hillary now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    A Trump supporter said she would make a militia and storm the white house if Hillary won. Guess all Trump supporter are insane, murderous traitors...
    At least one of them is a comedian who has said far worse. What's next, Carlin is a triggered SJW who was horrible? Lenny Bruce? Bill Hicks?

I am giving Black more credit than he deserves, but the point should stand.

- - - Updated - - -

It does make sense because the usage of "alt-right" is labeling anyone who voted against Hillary now.
    That's not true at all. I've never seen anyone voting for Jill Stein or Garry Johnson be called alt-right. Are you sure you are not beating around the bush?