Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You don't see a correlation between a PEOTUS mocking the disabled or mocking POWs with mocking people whose houses burned down?
    Problem is he never did the first one, and if you're talking about his comments about McCain he didn't do the second one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    You are aware that the source being man-made does not exclude the fuel source being abundant due to climate change? That a side what is the point of this thread? That the op managed to find tweets by assholes on the left? It's almost like both sides have assholes in excess, That should have been made apparent when the current kings of the safe space brigade Trump and Pence cried because Theater kids said words at him.
    Pff the fuel source being abundant is due to the fact that trees grow in the forest.

But didn't Al Gore say the entire planet would be on fire by now?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Pff the fuel source being abundant is due to the fact that trees grow in the forest.

But didn't Al Gore say the entire planet would be on fire by now?
    Bro those trees grew right in the face of climate change. Man mocked Mother Earth with the growing of said trees and shall now be made to suffer for growing said trees. Forests were not a thing before man came along and created them.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Problem is he never did the first one, and if you're talking about his comments about McCain he didn't do the second one either.
    Is Trump against PC culture? What the fuck is the problem with liberals not being PC? Go buy a celebratory cake... #MAGA
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    idiots being idiots nothin new, specially not in the US
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I voted for Trump 10 times, I am paragon of virtue. The none PC culture is winning, deal with it. #MAGA
    I never said I had a problem...I just don't like hypocrites...which is exactly what these liberals are.

I love it that when a leftwing liberal gets offended by a rightwing conservative, they are called a bunch of thin-skinned SJWs, crying in their safe spaces and oppressing free speech and free thought. They are "triggered".

But then rightwing conservatives make threads like these ones exhibiting the same kind of behaviour. The keyword is hypocrisy.

When I hear the conservative rethoric of free speech and free thought to justify their offensive bullshit, and when they cry about censorship from the left, I immediately remember the conservative hordes fighting against LGBT representation on tv and cinema, censoring cartoons, trying to silence anyone and everyone opposing their worldview. "Keep it in the bedroom", "don't glorify the lifestyle", "don't expose my kid to sinful ways", or in other words, I disagree with you so minimize your opinions and existence.

I am tired of seeing conservative edgelords spewing racist and sexist shit because FREEDOM and then cry in a corner because someone behaved the same way against them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    idiots being idiots nothin new, specially not in the US
    Are idiots tit mice in some cases outside US?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I never said I had a problem...I just don't like hypocrites...which is exactly what these liberals are.
    No, that just means your problem is self awareness... I'm sorry, I meant to say you don't like self awareness... You don't lie America without PC? Well, sir... the border is even more open to leave... no need to hop a wall just yet. Might want to start running...

10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of empathy created by the US political ideologies is terrifying.

I'm just happy they're a bigotted minority. Most people are moderate and can empathize with that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Cant say this behavior is in any way surprising.

I wonder where these people draw the line.

All of this...and Clinton said it was Trump supporters that were "deplorable", look at her whiny, brainwashed followers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, I'm sure you know this, but it's not like the GOP was ever really against "PC culture" or anything. They just wanted a free pass to spend the last 8 years being absolutely horrible, obstructionist assholes and not have anyone say anything mean about them.

Now that they're in the White House instead, they're all kumbaya and shit, wanting everyone to be nice and polite and kind to them.
    No! Liberals are hypocrites! They are so triggered they are laughing. It really gets my blood boiling... #MAGA

Ok...you can like Trump, that's fine. But don't be that guy that just flatly denies EVERYTHING negative about him. You just look ridiculous.
    He wasn't mocking the reporter for being disabled unless he was also mocking everyone else for being disabled as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Was he mocking Cruz for being disabled too?

10+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't mocking the reporter for being disabled unless he was also mocking everyone else for being disabled as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Was he mocking Cruz for being disabled too?
    Why do you have a problem if he was? Triggered much?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why do you have a problem if he was? Triggered much?
    Uh, no, not really, just refuting another liberal lie that gets repeated in the echochamber and ignored outside it.

Deleted
    I always laugh when someone says "triggered". I for some reason imagine a teen boy with rat-teeth grin and saying "thhhriggered". Even if someones home burns down.

Jesus chirst man. This is so fucked up. Are some people this fucking stupid, as to starting entire fires, and posting this shit on social media?

God, i'll have little sympathy for them once they're arrested. This is psychotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, no, not really, just refuting another liberal lie that gets repeated in the echochamber and ignored outside it.
    Why would you refute the point, instead of celebrating it as end of PC culture? Instead of 'no he didn't', shouldn't you be saying 'who the fuck cares, if your retarded, you are retarded'. Love my self better than you. I know it's wrong, but what can I do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Jesus chirst man. This is so fucked up. Are some people this fucking stupid, as to starting entire fires, and posting this shit on social media?

God, i'll have little sympathy for them once they're arrested. This is psychotic.
    Uhm... no... wild fires...

It's extremely sad that you're so enraptured with a political figure that you'll even deny things that clearly happened.

I mean, this guy doesn't know you. He doesn't like you. He's not your friend. He's not going to come help you move your furniture. You don't need to defend him to the point of absurdity.
    When confronted by facts you retreat to nonsense emotionalism.