Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Guys we all know this is fake, liberals would never act this this manor, they are they pillars of moral superiority just like the religious right used to be.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    I give props to this guy keeping his cool with that annoying bitch who wouldn't stfu, lol.
    agreed.

I probably would have snatched her phone out of her hand when she put it in my face and chucked it across the room

I'd watch the video but the last thing I want is to have my YouTube recommender recommending me SJW videos like I'm psychotically obsessed with SJWs. Someone tell me what it's about?

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I doubt your "stumbled" across anything. We all know you don't do anything with your life except search out all the SJW crap you can find. I mean you're basically a SJW yourself crying foul every time you see a liberal.
    The video triggered someone lol

It's a video demonstrating how you can get high view counts and possibly revenue by stirring people up on internet forums and chats.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    Is this for real? My god, Trump supporters a fragile bunch. "I'm so anti-PC I'm gonna wear a #buildawall shirt! But if anyone questions me, WAHHH leftists are harassing me! I can't defend my views!" Fuck off. I support anyone who wants to wear provocative or controversial slogans on their t-shirts, but doing it and then acting like a victim when someone engages your obnoxious t-shirt is asinine to the highest degree.

Are the people accosting him annoying and ridiculous? Yes. Is he a dipshit for wearing that shirt and insisting he doesn't want to talk about it? Yes. Nothing to see here. move along.
    There's no point in having a discussion with people like the ones in the video.

You can't have a rational discussion with irrational people

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of the Trump supporter who gunned down two cops in cold blood over a confederate flag days before the election.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Let em wear it. It doesn't affect me, even if i'm left or right. If people get triggered over it, let em take off the shirt and walk with no shirt on. Would trigger the SJW pussies even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Reminds me of the Trump supporter who gunned down two cops in cold blood over a confederate flag days before the election.
    You forgot the wiki link to southern strategy again.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    You are kidding right?

Both sides of the fence can get violent when challenging ideologies. Both are equally stupid.
    This is partly the reason I don't like discussing politics. Because some people, regardless of their side of the political compass can potentially take it to such extremes that they'd lash out violently. The main reason is just that I don't like getting in to arguments concerning politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You forgot the wiki link to southern strategy again.
    I guess it's all fun and games for you when right-wingers kill cops.

Interesting.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I'm sorry, what ideology is that? That a wall against the wave of brown rapists and terrorists flooding our borders isn't going to solve all our problems and usher in a new era of 1950s-style bliss for America?
    Leftie spotted. Are you one of the people in the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I guess it's all fun and games for you when right-wingers kill cops.

Interesting.
    You still didn't post the link tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    I've always found Liberals to be less tolerant of other people's political views. Most conservatives I know wouldn't confront someone like this, but this type of Liberal behavior in the video doesn't surprise me.

This is part of the reason why there were so many closet Trump Supporters -- you never saw that many yard signs, especially in urban/sububurban areas. Trump supporters endured a lot of harassment from Liberals.
    Is there a difference between a republican and a tea party republican? I assume so, why do you assume "all" liberals are like this lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Leftie spotted. Are you one of the people in the video?
    I am one for sure - makes me a better human than the rightists. *taunt*

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's a video demonstrating how you can get high view counts and possibly revenue by stirring people up on internet forums and chats.
    Making videos on people getting angry of petty stuff is a booming industry. Not taking advantage of it would be criminal if there is a surplus of such people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    The ugly skank started to sexually harass him and sat down right next to him shoving her camera in his face before her keeper came over and dragged her off.

Personally I would have called cops the moment that beta neck-beard raised his voice because these leftists can get violent when their ideology is challenged.

Now to be clear I wouldn't have called the cops because I was afraid of neck beard and his shrill cunt, but rather because I'm armed and while I don't ever want to have to point a firearm at another person I certainly will not ever hesitate to once that line of justified use as been crossed.
    "I'm such a tough alpha male that i'm afraid of other people's opinions so I'd rather shoot them in the face (but they are the violent ones)"
    also "I'm so masculine because the size of my gun compensates for the size of my dick", "Everything that is not about me or benefitting me MUST be against me and therefore must be eradicated" and finally "My diet consists of raw meat and fox news bullshit". You're the total package. I mean, the Trump fanatic far-right scourge of this earth package. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Is there a difference between a republican and a tea party republican? I assume so, why do you assume "all" liberals are like this lol.
    Mainly because most interaction between liberals and conservatives has regressed to social media as both parties in the world tend to find their own safe spaces and echo chambers or just play nice with each other. The internet brought about a means for folks to express how they truly feel with out putting themselves at to much risk. When true feelings are expressed in real life tho, its looks like this video.

Deleted
    What a bunch of hypocrits. "you live here with all kinds of people of different races, you think you're going to make friends with that shirt?". Yeah, apparently it's all fine to accept differences of race, but not differences of opinion on politics.

It's weird how even leftists can be fascists. It's quite ironic that the very thing they're against is what they are becoming, it must hurt them if they could only realize.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bloke at the end;

"You've been in here for 20 minutes, let's go."

"He's got his own damned opinions, let's go."

He had the look of a man who has had to drag his girlfriend away from situations where she is embarrassing herself before.