Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Anyone who uses politics to laugh at someone losing their homes has something fucking seriously wrong with them.
    This. I'm not quite sure if it's psychopathy, sociopathy or simply being an idiot.

It's terrifying when you think the evangelical right used to do the same thing about homosexuals, but it also show you that liberals can be as bigotted.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I imagine it as more of a hysterical cackling.
    The finest day, that I ever had was when I learned to cry on command.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by LordOtaku666 View Post
    ...A lot of you on this thread need some serious help. Like therapy, a psychological doctor, an asylum if need be, but you lot need some very serious help.

The people on twitter are just as bad if not more so, they proclaim themselves good. That all left wingers are the children of God because they're such good people, but they're not. No one is; everyone is every bit of a monster than the other person.

Whether you be a Liberal/Democrat/Conservative/Republican/Authoritarian it doesn't really matter what your political views are at this point. When you are so dead set on hurting others you would laugh at their misfortune of having their homes set ablaze. As people DIED in that fire than you are no better than those terrorists that rape, murder, and destroy in the name of what they believe. You're devolving to a base of instinct of nothing more than a ravenous dog, or a filthy mutt.

I live down here in the red states, right here in Gatlinburg. My family voted for Trump not because we wanted too, but because to them and myself it was a better alternative than Hillary. We don't like either of them because they're both just bad no matter which way you split it. But as I've said THIS should not have any sort of influence on you when you see other people getting hurt, ESPECIALLY YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS. It's like everyone is wanting another Civil War.

This post though won't mean much, and I'm sure I'll be trolled or flamed for it, but w/e that's how people are on the internet, I get it. They act tough on the internet, but in the real world they are like every other person. Easily influenced, easily indoctrinated to other crowds and so easy to follow in step with the tribe mentality that everyone that voted for Hillary seems to love doing.

Ya'll need to take a step back, take off whatever is obstructing your vision and take a good long look at what is happening from a neutral perspective. This isn't about who was voted anymore. It's more like our once beloved country is dissolving into a 3rd world country due to all the in-fighting and none of us want that....at least I like to think so.
    Funnily enough, it always seem to be the Trump supporters who advocate for civil war, so that they could kill liberals.

I'm not laughing at anyone who gets hurt or loses home. However, I am laughing at the wingnuts here who act outraged, when they full well know their own side does exactly the same, but say absolutely nothing to condemn their own. They'd come up with excuses and defenses instead. Happened so many times before in different threads.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-12-03 at 04:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    See? Tony and I CAN agree on things, guys!
    Wtf is going on here?!

You're always awesome in my book godly cow

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Is it true that humans are putting tons of pollutants into our atmosphere?
    And im sure even the most progressive liberal is doing it quite often too.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Funnily enough, it always seem to be the Trump supporters who advocate for civil war, so that they could kill liberals.
    In a civil war where only one side has the guns, it would be a massacre.

10+ Year Old Account
    How cool would that be?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Drooling at it already?

I'm not laughing at anyone who gets hurt or loses home. However, I am laughing at the wingnuts here who act outraged, when they full well know their own side does exactly the same, but say absolutely nothing to condemn their own. They'd come up with excuses and defenses instead. Happened so many times before in different threads.
    Meanwhile hillary supporters would prefer to murder and burn down homes of trump supporters. It seems both sides have bad eggs.

I've never heard that.

Conservatives arm themselves to protect their families and properties against the left who burn down neighborhoods with their temper tantrums

Drooling at it already?
    Liberals are the ones waving the pitchforks right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically a bunch of assholes on Twitter. Gee who would of thought.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Meanwhile hillary supporters would prefer to murder and burn down homes of trump supporters. It seems both sides have bad eggs.
    Wait? They are now not just posting and laughing... they are burning down and murdering? Oh shit!

https://youtu.be/g37HT4-EtzE

That's really a shame. I used to think of liberals as sort of "bleeding heart" types who would help you even though they thought you were an idiot or if you were bigoted to them. Because they were enlightened in a moral and spiritual way. But I think I was way off the mark. I'm not even sure where those people exist.

10+ Year Old Account

Bingo.

Dozens of Trump supporters on the steps of the PA capitol days before the election waving around nazi and confederate flags talking about "second amendment solutions" if their candidate doesn't win? Oh, that's just Trump supporters being Trump supporters. People pointing out morons over social media getting exactly what they deserved? Right-wingers instantly triggered, of course.

Priorities
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Wait what? Now the tweeters are responsible for murder and the fires too?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Absolutely they both do.

I'd like to think they both have a LOT more "good eggs" than bad, though.
    Most likely they do. Its just no one cares about good eggs so the news is more about the bad ones only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liberals are the ones waving the pitchforks right now.
    Your the one posting about a massacre... litteraly, no one else...

Wait what? Now the tweeters are responsible for murder and the fires too?
    My statement had nothing to do with the twitter messages the OP showed but good reach there.

Which is why Democrats and supporters started the whole "Stop the Nazis with violence because we lost" idiocy.