Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    "I'm such a tough alpha male that i'm afraid of other people's opinions so I'd rather shoot them in the face (but they are the violent ones)"
    also "I'm so masculine because the size of my gun compensates for the size of my dick", "Everything that is not about me or benefitting me MUST be against me and therefore must be eradicated" and finally "My diet consists of raw meat and fox news bullshit". You're the total package. I mean, the Trump fanatic far-right scourge of this earth package. Congrats.
    You're doing a pretty good job of fitting the stereotype yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You're doing a pretty good job of fitting the stereotype yourself.
    Which is?

tencharacters

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Which is?

tencharacters
    Partisan asshole?

Ou ou I know this one we link videos of idiots and make blanket statements about them representing the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Partisan asshole?
    I'm sorry, english is not my first language. Partisan as in, biased to a certain party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Ou ou I know this one we link videos of idiots and make blanket statements about them representing the opposition.
    Might as well start a new thread. "When right-wingers act like right-wingers"
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

so do we much fun of both sides of this protests for being dicks to each other or do we make fun of america because this is a sample size of what both parties bases are like?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I am one for sure - makes me a better human than the rightists. *taunt*
    Sure

I am neither left or right.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    so do we much fun of both sides of this protests for being dicks to each other or do we make fun of america because this is a sample size of what both parties bases are like?
    How about we act like reasonable people and agree political affiliation has nothing to do with people being complete idiots?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    That guy has the patience of a saint. I would have lost my temper and twated them.

How about we act like reasonable people and agree political affiliation has nothing to do with people being complete idiots?
    Too late for that good sir, No one wants to act reasonable when its much more simple and easy to call each other names. Take these forums, takes this video, take the various post from other social media threads we have, take the medias narrative of trump being a racist, a bigot, a sexist, a rapists..take Trumps nicks names of folks like Lying Ted or Crooked Hillary. US politics were meant to be divisive for the past 30 years at least. This genie is not only out of its bottle, it has no wishes left!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Might as well start a new thread. "When right-wingers act like right-wingers"
    Not to get nit picky, butchered a difference between getting worked up at political rallies when confronting protestors, and harrassing someone minding their business in a condos common area

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Too late for that good sir, No one wants to act reasonable when its much more simple and easy to call each other names. Take these forums, takes this video, take the various post from other social media threads we have, take the medias narrative of trump being a racist, a bigot, a sexist, a rapists..take Trumps nicks names of folks like Lying Ted or Crooked Hillary. US politics were meant to be divisive for the past 30 years at least. This genie is not only out of its bottle, it has no wishes left!
    This country has a long history of taking hard swings one way or another, this in time will pass and we will demand more from our politics. Maybe I am too old but I don't underestimate this country's ability to transform itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    That guy has the patience of a saint. I would have lost my temper and twated them.
    Lol, twated?

Not to get nit picky, butchered a difference between getting worked up at political rallies when confronting protestors, and harrassing someone minding their business in a condos common area
    Don't worry the internet is filled with videos of republicans and democrats acting like morons so we can do this forever but that doesn't mean those people represent the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Is there a difference between a republican and a tea party republican? I assume so, why do you assume "all" liberals are like this lol.
    Well of course there's a difference. I have a lot of friends who are Liberals, even people I live with, and they are tolerant.

But the overall political situation in this country has caused Republicans (particularly Trump supporters) to be targeted by Liberals much more than the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    The video triggered someone lol
    The author maybe. I don't waste my time with watching this stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Go back to smelling your own farts in that bubble of yours like you people usually do.
    They're pine scented this time of year. I'm thinking of adding some peppermint though. Not sure if that might overdo things.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

This country has a long history of taking hard swings one way or another, this in time will pass and we will demand more from our politics. Maybe I am too old but I don't underestimate this country's ability to transform itself.
    Oh we are transforming alright, into one nation divided by ideology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Well, that is unfair!

He also spends his time ranting and foaming against feminists.
    True, but that might reasonably fall under his definition of "liberal SWJ".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I'm just going to leave this video here for discussion, I stumbled upon it and found it interesting; it illustrates the insidious way in which believing oneself to be morally superior makes people act in loathsome ways, like threatening and shaming someone for wearing a shirt:
    Is there anything that does not triggers you and get you all worked up, Xarim?
    You like a really hysterical person.