Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Most morons saying "brown people" have never even been to the middle East. Most aren't really all that "brown"

Hell most Iraqis look Italian if you shave the bears.
    A mostly German, slightly Italian buddy of mine that was a Ranger grew a beard when he was in Iraq and said he was pretty commonly mistaken for being Iraqi. So, yeah. A quick glance at the Google Images for "Palestinian" would make it super obvious that Palestinians are not a particularly brown people.

For whatever reason though, commentary on foreign relations from the dimmest parts of the left always includes insinuation or outright claims that their dastardly opponents are driven by hatred of "brown people".

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The UN disagrees with you.
    If it wasn't for the US trolling the entire world they would have been dealt with a long time ago.
    Looking for a Final Solution, eh?

The UN disagrees with you.
    If it wasn't for the US trolling the entire world they would have been dealt with a long time ago.
    rabble rabble fuck UN rabble murica fuck yeah rabble

OT:

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Looking for a Final Solution, eh?
    Love the fact that it's ok to genocide brown people but if it's jews YOU JEWOPHOBES!
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2016-12-03 at 05:52 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well when your national govt charter litterally calls for the genocide of your neighbors people, don't expect them to be nice to you.
    and then you national goverment (the Fatah was the goverment) do not call out for genocide of your neighbors and the neighbor is still not nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    41 casualties for one years "wave of terror" seems a little low, doesn't it? 50k die a year to guns in US, and no one calls it terror wave of mass proportions.
    Indeed i'm always amazed at how much attention is generated by Islamic terrorism in westernised countries when the deaths caused are so low. In the US there's probably been a few dozen deaths since 9-11 and even that number is inflated by just a handful of incidents (San Bernadino, Pulse nightclub for example). More people probably die comedy tripping on roller skates and falling down the stairs every year..

That's what Israel is doing.
    The UN however is trying to force them to follow international laws.
    If only there was some other nation in the Middle East that was more religiously and ethnically similar to Palestinians that could accommodate them. Unfortunately, as we all know, that just isn't possible and the only plausible solution is for the world's only Jewish state to become a non-Jewish state and give up some land. What could go wrong for them?

The only people that think Israel is in the right are "Jews".

And I'm not talking about the religious Jew, I'm talking about the people that think they have a right to control the world, and the rest of the people are "goyim" meant only to serve them (google it).

What about the "wave of terror" where Israel murders millions of Palestinians every year?

Anyone that defends Israel and isn't one of them is just a complete moron. If they are one of them and defending them, then they are a psychopath.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-03 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Indeed i'm always amazed at how much attention is generated by Islamic terrorism in westernised countries when the deaths caused are so low. In the US there's probably been a few dozen deaths since 9-11 and even that number is inflated by just a handful of incidents (San Bernadino, Pulse nightclub for example). More people probably die comedy tripping on roller skates and falling down the stairs every year..
    Excluding 9-11 is pretty obviously stupid. This is the equivalent of saying that all of the hurricanes after Katrina haven't really been much of a big deal.

That aside, people find it galling because these are deaths inflicted by outsiders. This impacts upon the human psyche.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Semune View Post

And I'm not talking about the religious Jew, I'm talking about the people that think they have a right to control the world, and the rest of the people are "goyim" meant only to serve them (google it).
    I'm an atheist and I have no desire for Jews to control any more of the world than they presently do. They should, however, have every right to self-determination in their own state without ridiculous interference from outsiders and an absurd double standard that isn't applied to any of the world's Islamic nations.
    What about the "wave of terror" where Israel murders millions of Palestinians every year?
    Fuck it, why not just say billions?

Anyone that defends Israel and isn't one of them is just a complete moron. If they are one of them and defending them, then they are a psychopath.
    oy vey the goyim know, shut it down!

This thread is just awesome.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Love the fact that it's ok to genocide brown people but if it's jews YOU JEWOPHOBES!
    The "brown people" thing again? Really? Can you really not be bothered to notice that Israelis and Palestinians look mostly the same? The slight difference in skin tint is what you think drives people on this issue? This idea is plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Well islamic terrorist groups mostly kill other muslims so not that big of a problem in the west. Just look at the middleeast where 99% of attacks is against other muslims.

Wow that was badly worded, should say that almost all terrorist attacks around the world is muslims vs muslims
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-12-03 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    We should aid Isreal more. They are the rightful owners of the land. "Palestine" is as much a country as "ISIS" is (hint: its not).

Remove muslims (aka problems) from jewish land = good for everyone.
    Glad to see someone reasonable, such as you!

7+ Year Old Account
    That's what Israel is doing.
    The Palestinian population has doubled over the last couple decades. That doesn't seem like a dangerous final solution.

People in this thread cannot distinguish Palestine from Hamas.

'Israel’s activities in the Gaza Strip, West Bank and East Jerusalem resulted in the deaths of 2,314 Palestinians and 17,125 injuries'

so, 40 or so deaths to 2300... I think the Israelis got off lightly.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ear-since-1967

Sidenote, I am not remotely anti semetic, I'm anti Israel, there is a difference. I have no problem with Jews. I have plenty with Israelis.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post

'Israel’s activities in the Gaza Strip, West Bank and East Jerusalem resulted in the deaths of 2,314 Palestinians and 17,125 injuries'

Sidenote, I am not remotely anti semetic, I'm anti Israel, there is a difference. I have no problem with Jews. I have plenty with Israelis.
    Did you really expect them to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post

Are you a nazi fascist? (rhetorical question)

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-03 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Are you a nazi fascist? (rhetorical question)
    Shit just got real boys!

There's a difference between Israeli Jews and Israeli Zionists.

The Zionists are the evil ones oppressing Palestine.

But yeah, this thread is terrifying. One guy got banned for telling the truth about the Zionists, and there's clearly damage control here.

And there's a guy calling a guy a nazi without being punished.

EDIT - The guy that called someone a nazi got punished, wellp, guess that's good.
    Last edited by Luxferre90; 2016-12-03 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    https://www.idfblog.com/2016/09/18/l...trikes-israel/

It is really scary that muslim pseudo-countries, such as ISIS and Palestine, are allowed to exist.
    And theres still far, faaaaar more dead Palestinians. Israels crocodile tears don't count for shit. They made their bed and now they bloody well sleep in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I love the fact that OP is pushing Palestine as a "psuedo-country" in every single thread he makes. Truly 9/11 OP.
    Have you seen his signature? Why even be surprised?

Deleted
    https://www.idfblog.com/2016/09/18/l...trikes-israel/

It is really scary that muslim pseudo-countries, such as ISIS and Palestine, are allowed to exist.
    I have a hard time describing knife attacks on soldiers as terrorism in the context of the illegal Israeli occupation. Even if you side with the Israelis, attacks on military personnel are not in any sense terrorism, they are simply an act of war.

Attacks on civillians, yes, that is terrorism, there is an intent to terrify people for political gain. Overuse of the word makes it meaningless.

The attacks are, for the individuals involved, a tragedy. In statistical terms they represent a low-level source of fatality. Scaremongering is probably not a good thing for the Israeli population and does the terrorists work for them.