Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    151 Stabbings
    51 Shootings
    31 Car Rammings
    1 Suicide Bombing

yet only 41 dead? thats.... actually really amazing, considering how fragile humans are. are they stabbing people in the hand, and shooting them in the toe? the rammings alone should have been able to kill nearly that many.

Well the OP is a goner, so is the thread. Great comments tho guys, it really peaked at the "rhetorical question". Calling someone a nazi rhetorically, what a time to be alive!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Palestinians going after innocent civilians? Hmm what other groups are doing the same atm? Oh yes islamic terrorist groups around the world. Not that Israel is completely innocent but they don't actively go out and kill random civilians.

This will not help their cause at all rather the other way around.
    They kinda do though.
    Let's not fool ourselves, everyones hands are bloodied in that sandbox. All claim to be holier than the other and righteous. The difference here is that Israel are the ones still stealing land and forcing Palestinians to leave.
    I'd be pretty pissed of Norways started doing that to Sweden and then had the fucking gaul to go "Nah dude this is ours, really. Now you, piss off.""

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    151 Stabbings
    51 Shootings
    31 Car Rammings
    1 Suicide Bombing

yet only 41 dead? thats.... actually really amazing, considering how fragile humans are. are they stabbing people in the hand, and shooting them in the toe? the rammings alone should have been able to kill nearly that many.
    Israeli medical care is pretty good and non-soldiers are often not all that proficient at delivering deadly wounds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    151 Stabbings
    51 Shootings
    31 Car Rammings
    1 Suicide Bombing

Yeah I'm pretty blown away by how few casualties there are. 31 car rammings should've meant hundreds of dead.
    It's almost as if the numbers are inflated or possibly not true... Huh...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Are you a nazi fascist? (rhetorical question)

infracted - trolling
    Yeah dude, just write off any criticism as a nazi. Infallible logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luxferre90 View Post
    There's a difference between Israeli Jews and Israeli Zionists.

The Zionists are the evil ones oppressing Palestine.

But yeah, this thread is terrifying. One guy got banned for telling the truth about the Zionists, and there's clearly damage control here.

And there's a guy calling a guy a nazi without being punished.

EDIT - The guy that called someone a nazi got punished, wellp, guess that's good.
    The OP suffers from a tremendous victim complex. Like all of the worst Zionists.
    As you point it out, there's quite a difference between a regular Israeli jew and the Zionists. The latter sadly have the power.

With all the Israel supporters in this thread, I wonder how many would have supported South Africa during the 80's and early 90's.

To think I told my wife I didn't see much anti semitism anymore.

Looks like i was wrong.

The "Israel is never wrong" crowd seem to think that opposition to this is somehow because Israel is special. The fact of the matter is, Israel is not special. It's just the latest of a long series of European colonial states. The difference is, Israel is the only one actively engaging in ethnic cleansing the local population to make way for European immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of Antisemitism...if you pretend that opposing Israel makes people antisemittic, you are a moron in my book. Or an intellectually dishonest asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    The "Israel is never wrong" crowd seem to think that opposition to this is somehow because Israel is special. The fact of the matter is, Israel is not special. It's just the latest of a long series of European colonial states. The difference is, Israel is the only one actively engaging in ethnic cleansing the local population to make way for European immigration.
    European? I was under the impression that the Israeli population had an equal or greater number of US immigrants as compared to European ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    They kinda do though.
    Let's not fool ourselves, everyones hands are bloodied in that sandbox. All claim to be holier than the other and righteous. The difference here is that Israel are the ones still stealing land and forcing Palestinians to leave.
    I'd be pretty pissed of Norways started doing that to Sweden and then had the fucking gaul to go "Nah dude this is ours, really. Now you, piss off.""
    Blame FN for slicing up that part of the world like a cake in 1948 or whatever it was , it's not like israel would say no to such a deal after just loosing millions of their people. Now days what are the FN doing to stop israeli spreading their settlements? not much i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Blame FN for slicing up that part of the world like a cake in 1948 or whatever it was , it's not like israel would say no to such a deal after just loosing millions of their people. Now days what are the FN doing to stop israeli spreading their settlements? not much i guess.
    It's almost as if telling Arabs that if they helped the Allied powers in WWI they would have their own nation, then rescinding that, carving up their land, allowing a sizable chunk of it to be taken over by Europeans, then allowing those Europeans to create an ethno-religious state that excluded the Arabs that lived there, was a bad idea.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    European? I was under the impression that the Israeli population had an equal or greater number of US immigrants as compared to European ones?
    I believe you ignore eastern Europe; which have provided a large part of the Israeli population - but that makes the point you replied to even more confusing.