Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Whats the count when the illegal immigrant votes, the double votes, the dead votes, and other fraudulent votes are removed?
    I'm sure your amazing research abilities could give an answer to that. Won't hold my breath though.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

>Things that matter in the election
    >This

Pick one

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    65,124,828 for Clinton.
    That's nearly 2.5 million ahead.
    Yea but how many is it when when the illegal immigrant votes, the double votes, the dead votes, and other fraudulent votes are removed?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

65,124,828 for Clinton.
    That's nearly 2.5 million ahead.
    Try to change the system then to not include the electoral college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    the Democrat Party isn't the real racist party in the US
    Ken Mehlman, former Chairman of the RNC, held several large meetings with African-American business, community, and religious leaders. In his speeches, he apologized for his party's use of the Southern Strategy. When asked about the strategy of using race as an issue to build GOP dominance in the once-Democratic South, Mehlman replied,

"Republican candidates often have prospered by ignoring black voters and even by exploiting racial tensions," and, "by the '70s and into the '80s and '90s, the Democratic Party solidified its gains in the African-American community, and we Republicans did not. Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."
    Then of course there's the Trump supporter who gunned down two cops in cold blood days before the election over a confederate flag, or the neo-nazi Trump rally before the election on the steps of the PA state capitol where they waved around nazi flags, confederate flags and guns, threatening "second amendment solutions" if their candidate didn't win, or the right-wing celebration after the election hosted by Trump surrogates where they did nazi salutes over and over again...

Even the FBI and DHS have put out statements of concern about right-wingers, who they say cause the vast majority of domestic terrorism in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

The exact same.

Unless you have some evidence that says otherwise?
    His unhinged rants about the subject are even more insane when you realize all the instances of actual voter fraud this election were carried out by right-wingers.

Also relevant:
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    Whats the count when the illegal immigrant votes, the double votes, the dead votes, and other fraudulent votes are removed?

About 2.5 million in favor of Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    About 2.5 million in favor of Hillary.
    Haha nobody can answer because we don't know yet.

That's why we cant technically say Clinton won the popular we can only say "according to the un-audited data at this time it appears that Hillary has wont he popular".
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account
    Haha nobody can answer because we don't know yet.

That's why we cant technically say Clinton won the popular we can only say "according to the un-audited data at this time it appears that Hillary has wont he popular".
    You've been given the answer 3 times. That is not "nobody knows". But that is expected from a gullible sheep who gobbles up and swallows everything you're told with no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You've been given the answer 3 times. That is not "nobody knows". But that is expected from a gullible sheep who gobbles up and swallows everything you're told with no evidence.
    Cant have it both ways.

Either the vote count is 100% legit and there is no need for the Counther result denier movement to challenge it, or the count isn't 100% legit and that means there is the potential for it to be wrong.
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account
    Cant have it both ways.

Either the vote count is 100% legit and there is no need for the Counther result denier movement to challenge it, or the count isn't 100% legit and that means there is the potential for it to be wrong.
    Tell that to Trump, but again, you just gobble up what he says like a good sheep. That's a good boy, just do what daddy tells you. (Besides I never said I agree with the recount... ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I agree but having the person who won 48% of the vote lose to the person who won 46% of the vote is pretty absurd. I am not implying that Trump didn't win or anything along those lines. I am just saying that the system is pretty stuffed up when, in theory, and an extreme case, a candidate can win the election with 40% of the vote against someone who has 60% of the vote.
    Theoretically, I think a candidate could win the electoral college while losing the popular vote like 1% to 99% by just 1 person voting in states with big electoral vote numbers and everyone in state with low electoral votes voting. Sounds like a stupid system.

Cant have it both ways.

Recounts don't mean there is fraud. Just because you double check the money in the till doesn't mean you have to suspect some of the money is monopoly cash.

Yes, it's one of the biggest political deceptions of our time. People are finally waking up to it.

- - - Updated - - -

And you keep telling yourself that the Democrat Party isn't the real racist party in the US. While you're at it, broaden your horizons and watch Dinesh D'Souza's documentary "Hillary's America." I could use the Lefty tactic and say that, if you don't watch it, you're racist against Indians... but I won't because that would be just as childish as when the Left does it.

Do you have any documentaries made by people who WEREN'T convicted of fraud?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Cant have it both ways.

Once again, make the number whatever you want. You will anyway.

The power of make believe my friend. You own it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine the utter chaos if this recount shows that Clinton won, and she subsequently gets the Presidency? The US is going to rip itself to shreds!

This'll be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Once again, make the number whatever you want. You will anyway.

The power of make believe my friend. You own it.
    Brodawg I don't know what the number is and nobody will if we don't audit the results.

Now is the point to get an accurate count or isn't it?

And I'm not making up any number.
    MAGA

Brodawg I don't know what the number is and nobody will if we don't audit the results.

Now is the point to get an accurate count or isn't it?

And I'm not making up any number.
    You seem to be confusing skepticism and surety with nihilism.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Can you imagine the utter chaos if this recount shows that Clinton won, and she subsequently gets the Presidency? The US is going to rip itself to shreds!

This'll be interesting.
    They would have to alter the results in Michigan Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to fraudulent show Clinton winning.

If they pulled that off I think there would be nation wide rioting to the point of civil war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You seem to be confusing skepticism and surety with nihilism.
    Trump is President, its time for people to accept that.
    MAGA

Yes, it's one of the biggest political deceptions of our time. People are finally waking up to it.

- - - Updated - - -

And you keep telling yourself that the Democrat Party isn't the real racist party in the US. While you're at it, broaden your horizons and watch Dinesh D'Souza's documentary "Hillary's America." I could use the Lefty tactic and say that, if you don't watch it, you're racist against Indians... but I won't because that would be just as childish as when the Left does it.

I always go to convicted felons with no background in history for an unbiased account of historical politics. Jesus Christ, I didn't even think you guys took Dinesh seriously anymore.

Trump is President, its time for people to accept that.
    Recounts are a legal, valuable, and important part of the electoral system you're citing to tell people to shut up.