10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    is there any way to change appearance of your armor and weapons ? not just shaders but something more like transmog in WoW.
    No, but being able to infuse any year 2-3 legendary to max level means you can keep what you like to the very end. unless you're an extreme min/max'er stats are usually subjective. MOST exotics can be recolored, but some can not. Weapons are unchangable.

[edit] Also two new exotics, new game mode and one returning favorite announced: Icebreaker is BACK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Private matches getting SRV permanently!? Sign me up!
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

You can infuse them up to 400 light, the level requirement doesn't really mean a whole lot. Best way to get exotics still is Three of Coins farming. I just pop it during strikes/raids. You can also use it during crucible just pop it in the downtime between matches, winning/losing has no effect on your chances.

10+ Year Old Account
    am i meant to spend 3 legendary marks each time i want to upgrade legendary item/weapon by 1-3 light ?
    like my weapon is 354 and highest i can infuse it with drops 357. am i doing something wrong ? nothing higher will drop, say 20 light higher.

also if i want to infuse exotic, everytime i do it i need to spend exotic shard. got 850 exotic chest from xur and 855 blue chest that i could infuse it with. but spending exotic shard for only 5 light increase seems bad. am i missing something or how does this work ?

other question: boots effect that increase agility on void/solar/arc doublekill is only from abilites/supers or also that dmg type weapons ?

I just farm the vault for like an hour and get plenty of engrams. I take that to cryptarch and just make sure I have highest light level gear on. Ideally you only want to infuse when it's a 5 level upgrade on a piece of gear you need/want to use. For example I infused my legendary sword up to 383 so I can use another exotic weapon instead of the exotic sword.

^an save some crap gear so when decrypting and chasing a certain slot it is more likely to give you that type if its far lower than the average of the rest.

am i meant to spend 3 legendary marks each time i want to upgrade legendary item/weapon by 1-3 light ?
    like my weapon is 354 and highest i can infuse it with drops 357. am i doing something wrong ? nothing higher will drop, say 20 light higher.
    Yes and no. Unless you have a legendary piece with great stats/perks that you want to keep, while leveling up it may be more effective to just simply equip the higher pieces of gear for the overall increased light and saving infusing them until a little later on. If you have an overabundance of legendary marks, then spending the 3 each time you want to upgrade works. But for starting out, it may be better to just simply equip the higher pieces and use those for overall light increase, and bring specific pieces up once you're higher / have more marks.

As for only seeing 1-3 item level higher and not 20 item level higher drops: gear won't drop that much higher, it's all based on your current LL. For the most part you'll see a 1-3 LL difference, certain activities you may see a little higher (6-7, usually exclusive to raid/nightfalls).

also if i want to infuse exotic, every time i do it i need to spend exotic shard. got 850 exotic chest from xur and 855 blue chest that i could infuse it with. but spending exotic shard for only 5 light increase seems bad. am i missing something or how does this work ?
    Pretty much the same yes. If you want to upgrade it, you will need to spend an exotic shard regardless of how much LL upgrade it is. Not really missing anything, just an increased cost for infusing exotics. Exotic Shards become a little more common later on (especially once you start dismantling some spare exotics), and there are different ways to get them via kiosks and leveling heavy ones.

other question: boots effect that increase agility on void/solar/arc doublekill is only from abilites/supers or also that dmg type weapons ?
    I believe it also works for weapons too.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    ^an save some crap gear so when decrypting and chasing a certain slot it is more likely to give you that type if its far lower than the average of the rest.
    I'll disagree with this, I feel it's random. I went forever without getting a ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I'll disagree with this, I feel it's random. I went forever without getting a ghost
    Ghost aren't part of the same loot tables for it. Best bet for those pre current update version was faction packages, now they drop very regularly at Archons Forge. This trick only works for guns and armour.

So they did one little change for the final week of the Christmas event. In one of the presents you open at The Tower you notice ones renamed to a 'gift of fortune' and inside is a [Paper Fortune] and you cannot store it or use it, only discard it. Some are jokes but the rest seem to suggest far more obvious fuel for the rumour fire that Destiny 2 will take place in different locations because the Tower is going to be destroyed in an attack. Nothing concrete of course but its more stuff in game suggesting there will be a reason for the rumoured npc towns in the open world in D2 as the leaks suggest, because there wont be a place to go back to.

Loving the patch. I like the new bounties and rewards. Also got the IceBreaker this week. Almost 400 and just being held back by a ghost that wont drop from Forge.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2017-01-03 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's 2017.
    when is this comming to PCs

If the rumours are true 2017.

Question is what do they do about Destiny 1? bundle all the content in like wow? or leave it separated in this void that ends up a solo ghost town a year from now?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    If the rumours are true 2017.

Question is what do they do about Destiny 1? bundle all the content in like wow? or leave it separated in this void that ends up a solo ghost town a year from now?
    I think it will do like a recap setup of Destiny 1.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So a change has hit the tower use longtime players will recognise but more recent players wont, after a long ass time the back section of the tower is open. Which at the very least means a ghost to be picked up that newer players have simply never had the ability to find till now.

Deleted
    Because of Destiny I bought my PS4. Its my favorite and first game on that console.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Artic...The-Road-Ahead

Final Live Event announced and info on character movement to Destiny 2.

Hey, everyone.

We’re planning to reveal the final live event for the Destiny 1 era next Wednesday. We’re calling it “Age of Triumph,” and we intend for it to be a fun and memorable celebration that will bring the first major chapter of our Destiny adventures to a fitting close. We’ll look back upon the three incredible years we’ve shared as a community, and look ahead to some final challenges and rewards that await you in the weeks ahead.

But first, we want to answer some important questions you’ve been asking about Destiny’s first full sequel.

Sequels represent the start of a new adventure for every player, with new worlds to explore, new stories to tell, new powers to acquire, new loot to earn, and much more. This led us to a decision that would enable us to serve both the game and the player’s best interests: Destiny 1 power, possessions, and Eververse-related items and currency will not carry forward. They will, however, remain accessible to you in Destiny 1.

We know that, just like us, you have grown fond of the Guardians you’ve created, so we do plan to preserve your character personalization. We are going to recognize the dedication and passion you’ve shown for this world. Specifically, the class, race, gender, face, hair, and marking selections for all characters that have achieved Level 20 and completed the Black Garden story mission will carry forward. We also plan to award those veteran accounts with honors that reflect your Destiny 1 accomplishments.

We believe this is the best path forward. It allows us to introduce the major advancements and improvements that all of us expect from a sequel, ensuring it will be the best game we can create, unencumbered by the past. We’re looking forward to sharing more details with you later this year for how we will honor your legacy in the future.

Before we do that, we’re going to deliver “Age of Triumph” at the end of March. To show you what it’s all about, we’re planning a series of livestream showcases. We’ll be reintroducing you to some members of the Live Team, and they’ll be showing you the content and activity updates that they’ve been working on. The dates and times are listed below.

We kick things off next week.
    - - - Updated - - -

Emphasis mine.

Hurm. The popular theory is 'age of triumph' is just the year 1 raids scaled up. Which if its another tier farm or light increase might support the rumours Destiny 2 is still a long ways away.

Which honestly makes you wonder when its due since a lot of sites have been talking about the contracts stating if Bungie doesnt deliver by december 21st 2017 they get in deep shit with Activision.

10+ Year Old Account
    GUYS IM TELLING YA DESTINY 2 WAS A CODENAME FOR THE TAKEN KING.

its just a codename. not an actual sequel. just the number for destiny yearly expansions, which apparently come out yearly, and destiny was supposed to last 10 years.

Actually the code name for the taken king was 'the comet' and it was largely content cut from the base game that was in the original trailers. Destiny 2 is a separate title that apparently scraps everything from D1 and starts completely fresh.