Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

So who is looking forward to Christmas?

Me personally. I love this time of the year. Presents, food, Snowball drinks, Margheritas, Bourbon, Cocoa and nice movies to watch. It really is the most wonderful time of the year for me. How about you all? Looking forward to it?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    totally looking forward to it. Not big on new years eve..i never make it to midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    totally looking forward to it. Not big on new years eve..i never make it to midnight.
    Pass out too early from all the liquor?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Pass out too early from all the liquor?
    This is why you drink light stuff on Eve like a Martini and Lemonade.

Also @Jayburner. Make your own hat! You have MS Paint if you use Windows that is go and open it!

Not really. I have to pretend I'm having a good time for the families sake, when really I'm just sitting around bored shitless. Then there's being forced a shit ton of food I don't really want while being made to drink alcohol just because it's Christmas. I despise that shitty drug.

Yea I'm a barrel of laughs at Christmas. Bah Humbug!

I celebrate festivus.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm looking forward to the War on Christmas offensive.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I enjoy the season, but actual xmas day is less interesting.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Not really. Everyone in my family is an adult now so we don't do presents anymore, and I'm going to be working on Christmas anyway, just like every other holiday. None of them really get me excited anymore.
    Cool as a cucumber.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always relieved when it's over. I'm not against the spirit or anything, but I just don't enjoy it as much as others do.

I am, although I enjoy the time leading up to Christmas the most! All the lights, all the good eating, all the activities in the neighbourhood.
    If only it could snow...

One and only time I wish I had children is around Christmas... Hell, even my dog (RIP) knew when Christmas was closing in and his reaction to seeing decorations being brought out added another layer of well-being to the whole thing. He got to experience a 13th and his last Christmas which saw to it that he, despite being old and in some pain, brightened up and enjoyed his presents as much as ever! The feeling when we had to put those presents away just days later though... He had to be put down on the night of December 31st...

Luckily, his passing did nothing to cloud my love of the Holiday in the long term.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-12-04 at 12:05 AM.

December is actually the month I don't look forward to the most. Besides not celebrating Christmas, everything is holiday this, Christmas that, new years junk being shoved down your throat to the point it's nauseating. Looking forward to January 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolow View Post
    December is actually the month I don't look forward to the most. Besides not celebrating Christmas, everything is holiday this, Christmas that, new years junk being shoved down your throat to the point it's nauseating. Looking forward to January 2.
    enjoy the next few long dark cold month nights without a holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    enjoy the next few long dark cold month nights without a holiday.
    I'll drink to that.

Honestly it's going to be worse than usual this year. I'm expecting a whole lot of "Yeah Trump!"

And I'll have to play along. Yeah, MAGA, woo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I am, although I enjoy the time leading up to Christmas the most! All the lights,
    I agree with this. I love the Advent time, it's SO nice with all the pretty lights. <3

And yes, I am really looking forward to it.

Work in retail, so no.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

My avatar pretty much covers my answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I look forward to visiting friends, seeing parades, and cooking a Thai food Christmas dinner for my mom, but going out to shop for gifts can eat a dick. My fellow holiday shoppers are horrible. I can understand their impatience -- got shit to do and no time to do it -- but those poor, poor folks in retail who have to deal with them....
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

By far far far my favourite time of the year, Im so excited that it is finally coming. Going back home to visit my family for the first time since last Christmas too.