Deleted

Battlecry buggy?

Hi guys I am running into an issue with my warrior.
    When I pop battlecry i have noticed that my first bloodthirst does not crit!! Is this intended? Since battlecry gives 100% crit shouldnt bloodthirst crit and enrage me?

Same happens to me. Really annoying when miss your whole/or most bc window non enraged. Not sure why though.

i posted about this 3 days ago.. it happens when the boss blocks your attack and you dont enrage

I always assumed it's due to simultaneously casting them and the server doesn't register it in time.

Probably getting blocked...it really sucks when that happens

The attack won't crit against an npc if its blocked, or if it fails to land because it was dodged or parried

Deleted
    Yeah but the attack lands thats the problem combat log says bloodthirst 200k critical but i dont enrage

Quote Originally Posted by Kimk View Post
    Yeah but the attack lands thats the problem combat log says bloodthirst 200k critical but i dont enrage
    If that's actually what it says, then I don't know unless you were aoeing. If you have meat cleaver active, only the attack against the main target can trigger enrage. The cleaved bloodthirsts do not enrage you even if they do crit.
    Last edited by Anuibus; 2016-12-04 at 01:11 AM.

Does it really not say a portion of the damage was blocked ? blocks can still crit but you don't get enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    blocks can still crit but you don't get enrage.
    Against NPCs, a blocked attack cannot be a critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Against NPCs, a blocked attack cannot be a critical.
    Mhh right I wasn't aware white hits were still on a different hit table so I presumed it would work the same for bloodthirst.

Mhh right I wasn't aware white hits were still on a different hit table so I presumed it would work the same for bloodthirst.
    it does work the same. against npcs, regular white hits that are blocked can't crit either :|
    unless target dummies are just different

it does work the same. against npcs, regular white hits that are blocked can't crit either :|
    unless target dummies are just different
    melee swing hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 33565 Physical.(14385 Blocked) (Critical)
    Worked in the order hall but well who knows what's up with those.

You all forget a big thing. Blocked autoattacks cannot crit because its a 1 roll system. Special attacks work on 2 rolls though. First roll is what kind of hit it is (hit/miss/dodge/block/parry), and the second roll is if it crits or not. Double check the combat logs and post logs of your problem happening. If you BC'd, BT with BC up and it did not crit but didn't get blocked, theres something else going on and post a bug report.

melee swing hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 33565 Physical.(14385 Blocked) (Critical)
    Worked in the order hall but well who knows what's up with those.
    maybe i misread the combat log yesterday because i can't repeat it today. idk. But I did reverify again that bloodthirst cannot crit while being blocked anyway. I don't know why auto attacks would be 2 roll while specials would only be 1, but whatever -_-

Code:
    00:48:16> [Battlecruisr] gains [Battlecruisr's] Battle Cry.
    00:48:16> [Battlecruisr] gains [Battlecruisr's] Unrivaled Strength.
    00:48:16> [Battlecruisr] gains [Battlecruisr's] Avatar.
    00:48:17> [Battlecruisr's] Bloodthirst hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 65056 Physical.(27881 Blocked)
    00:48:18> [Battlecruisr's] attack misses [Greater Sparring Partner].
    00:48:19> [Battlecruisr's] melee swing hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 76084 Physical.(Critical)
    00:48:20> [Battlecruisr's] Bloodthirst hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 219598 Physical.(Critical)
    00:48:20> [Battlecruisr] gains [Battlecruisr's] Enrage.
    00:48:20> [Battlecruisr] gains [Battlecruisr's] Focus in Chaos.
    00:48:20> [Battlecruisr] gains [Battlecruisr's] Battle Scars.
    00:48:21> [Battlecruisr's] melee swing hits [Greater Sparring Partner] for 57289 Physical.(Critical)
    00:48:21> [Battlecruisr's] Unrivaled Strength fades from [Battlecruisr].
    00:48:21> [Battlecruisr's] Battle Cry fades from [Battlecruisr].

maybe i misread the combat log yesterday because i can't repeat it today. idk. But I did reverify again that bloodthirst cannot crit while being blocked anyway. I don't know why auto attacks would be 2 roll while specials would only be 1, but whatever -_-
    Don't know the last time I cared for hittables was when edgemaster's gauntlets or however they were called were a thing. I was actually rather certain that recently that it crit but well obviously I was wrong or something was changed not that it matters in the end. Not even sure why blocks must be still around.

Deleted
    Guess it really is just blocking then, still i notice not critting way too often. Kinda annoying when soloing stuff

Guess it really is just blocking then, still i notice not critting way too often. Kinda annoying when soloing stuff
    It mostly happens when soloing, cause thats the time mobs face you obviously.
    On raid pulls just ask your tank which way he is gonna turn the boss and move the other way, youll be fine.