Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

I'm just shy of 2nd grand trial but my thoughts so far...

1) The story seems better, still too childish but it's pokemon after all...
    2) The way how they did riding/flying/surfing is awesome! It's still gated but feels much better integrated than HMs ever were
    3) Calling for help is damn annoying early on, especially as some 2-to-1 fights are nightmare
    4) Mimikiyu is a doll, love that little fella!
    5) Customization is nice feature, loved it already in G6. But damn why my character cannot have any cool haircuts?!? I wanna have something cool like that annoying kiddo that follows me always around has (whatever his name is), not the low resolution crap we're offered

Deleted
    O_O
    Wat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tapu lele one is worse.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Best thing about gen 7? Shofu doing wifi battles again!

Seriously, the dude has been a smash-tuber for like 3 years now.

Just fought Guzma3/Lusmine1, was a welcome jump in difficulty and man, they really did take a page from KLK with MOM OF THE YEAR2014 2016.

Deleted
    So seeing i beated the league its time for some proper team building, first up, Milotic.
    *Checks details for Feebas*
    " Brooklet Hill, Fish, All Day, 1%"
    Yeah, i am here for a while...

Atleast i got some chill music while fishing:
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2016-12-03 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    So seeing i beated the league its time for some proper team building, first up, Milotic.
    I actually recommend doing the post-game story first. You get some really important/powerful mons, $1 million, and some great free items like TMs and Life Orb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Just fought Guzma3/Lusmine1, was a welcome jump in difficulty and man, they really did take a page from KLK with MOM OF THE YEAR[/url]2014 2016.

Yeh its pretty much killa la kill by now (some with sex swap):
    Satsuki Kiryūin --) Gladion *Becomes something to take down/piss off his mother*
    Ryūko Matoi --) Lillie *Moms reject*
    Ragyō Kiryūin --) Lusamine
    Mako Mankanshoku --) Hau *happy guy*
    Aikurō Mikisugi --) Professor Kukui *he is a teacher and he is showing his abs*
    Nui Harime --) UB beauty *joins you*
    Nonon Jakuzure --) Guzmas high ranking grunt
    Ira Gamagōri -- ) UB bug *joins you*
    Hōka Inumuta --) Faba
    Tsumugu Kinagase --) Guzma *hates the island challanges*
    School grunts --) Team skull grunts

A fusion of jojo and killa la kill to be more precise. (pokemon as stands)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    *Checks details for Feebas*
    " Brooklet Hill, Fish, All Day, 1%"
    Yeah, i am here for a while...
    You can use Primarina instead of Milotic. Easier to get .
    Its more of a offensive version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Better typing but it has no recovery. So I don't think it is necessarily better

Deleted
    I like Primarina, but i especially want milotic since it is defensive XD
    But i caught one, took me 1 and a half hours to encounter a feebas....

Anyone with a togepi/togekiss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Anyone with a togepi/togekiss?
    http://imgur.com/a/1xkGy

Not in alola dex.

Only way to get it right now is to wait on Tuesday and do a island scan on Poni island. http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/dailyevent.shtml

Deleted
    What's the best way to increase happiness? I know about the Tauros run around in the farm hole but that doesn't seem to do much (~20min going around and around) but got really nothing. Isn't there a good route somewhere? Tried google it but people keep recommending the TM route (which is slow and annoying basically 1h+ learning TMs over and over), just going back and forth a route (or around and around like in oras) with Soothe Bell was a lot faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao View Post
    What's the best way to increase happiness? I know about the Tauros run around in the farm hole but that doesn't seem to do much (~20min going around and around) but got really nothing. Isn't there a good route somewhere? Tried google it but people keep recommending the TM route (which is slow and annoying basically 1h+ learning TMs over and over), just going back and forth a route (or around and around like in oras) with Soothe Bell was a lot faster.
    Hm maybe if you feed the rare beans to max hearts? Not sure if that works.

http://imgur.com/a/1xkGy

Not in alola dex.

Only way to get it right now is to wait on Tuesday and do a island scan on Poni island. http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/dailyevent.shtml
    oh, I didn't know that it was based on days. Interesting. I got an Eelektross today, after trying for a Togekiss, welp.

- - - Updated - - -

The absolute fastest way is to feed your mon happiness berries.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, anyone that has caught one? I need one, for sure. Also, a destiny knot. Why make it so hard to obtain one, GF...

Deleted
    Route 8 found it by myself, pretty long stretch of straight road you can run back and forth. I guess berries and stuff could be faster but I've never used them in any game so don't know how that works really.

Route 8 found it by myself, pretty long stretch of straight road you can run back and forth. I guess berries and stuff could be faster but I've never used them in any game so don't know how that works really.
    The happiness berries simply provide a flat increase. If you have many of them (and if not, you can plant & harvest them in Poke Pelago), you can instantly get max happiness in 1 min. That's what I did with my Type: Null for it to evolve into Silvally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    The happiness berries simply provide a flat increase. If you have many of them (and if not, you can plant & harvest them in Poke Pelago), you can instantly get max happiness in 1 min. That's what I did with my Type: Null for it to evolve into Silvally.
    You mean the berries that reduce base stats as well?

You mean the berries that reduce base stats as well?
    Yeah, exactly those. Spam them on the mon, and if you got enough, it will be more than fine. The happiness checker is a woman outside the TM shop in Konikoni city (Olivia's hometown).

10+ Year Old Account
    Also..i found a good source of quick money (without doing elite 4) and it can be done half-brainless.

On poni island there is a road to the tree with 4 rocks. You break the rocks and reset them. And you pick up items that are shining on ground.
    All you have to watchout for is digglet when you do a turn.

Its way better than fishing or catching/killing whimpods.