[Megathread] Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Can't wait.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I laughed so hard at drax and starlord. Cant wait to see this movie. xD

You know you're a babe when you can make green look good more Zoe Saldana ftw!

I loved the first one. Hoping this will be as good or better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great. The scene with Drax and Starlord had me cracking up, really hope Drax gets a chance to go full out on some poor fool, really show what the Destroyed is capable of.

Is it bad that I'm almost as excited to hear the new OST as I am to see the movie?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Last edited by t1saif; 2016-12-03 at 11:34 PM.

Definitely buying the Soundtrack.. Its full of 1970s Hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Is it bad that I'm almost as excited to hear the new OST as I am to see the movie?
    Hell no! I am ultra excited for both. Probably the only movie I care about the OST as much as the movie itself. Been listening to "Sweet - Action" and "Sweet - Fox on the Run"
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Drax should be more green on skin.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I am pretty sure the last part of the trailer is a group therapy session with Mantis to try and get them all on the same page cuz they are knuckle heads xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Hell no! I am ultra excited for both. Probably the only movie I care about the OST as much as the movie itself. Been listening to "Sweet - Action" and "Sweet - Fox on the Run"
    Haha good to know it's not just me, I listening to Awesome Mix 1 wwaayy too many times, I wonder if he'll be able to do it again with this one...

We already know three tracks, and he said there will be some more Bowie, but not which track... That's a pretty great selection, for starting.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Looks great. The scene with Drax and Starlord had me cracking up, really hope Drax gets a chance to go full out on some poor fool, really show what the Destroyed is capable of.

Drax going full out isn't going to happen since that would make this an "R" rated movie. (like Drax's fight with Lunatik: First panel. and here's the 2nd panel
    That's never going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Drax going full out isn't going to happen since that would make this an "R" rated movie.
    Well, I hope that he goes as full out as he's able to, within the confines of the movie. I just want to see him wreck shit and live up to his title The Destroyer.

I mean this is a dude who has punched his hand through Thanos' chest... Yet they had Ronan make him look like a punk in Volume One.

Well, I hope that he goes as full out as he's able to, within the confines of the movie. I just want to see him wreck shit and live up to his title The Destroyer.

I mean this is a dude who has punched his hand through Thanos' chest... Yet they had Ronan make him look like a punk in Volume One.
    Drax was specifically bio-engineered by Kronus to take on Thanos.
    Even when he had cosmic abilities, he could never take on anyone with significant ability like Ronan. (It wouldn't even be a contest really)

You're probably familiar with these already

Drax really doesn't measure well with the likes of these guys:

And when Ronan lets loose his temper, he even manages to impress the Super-Skrull:

Drax became a more ninja assassin/amped up Wolverine type after he lost his cosmic abilities.

Groot: " I am Groot! "

Captain America: " Language! "