They're datamined so some of it could be incorrect. Hailstorm nerf isn't a big surprise I guess. The lightning shield nerf is a bit odd considering I have never ever seen anyone use it.

Hailstorm nerf isn't a surprise.
    LS nerf seems... strange... I dunno what people did with it so it deserved a nerf, but who knows... seems strange.
    FoA nerf I think was to be expected, at least that it doesn't stay at the value it was. Would be interested to see if its still better though or if its only better on AoE fights now instead of the best in every situation.
    Actually interested in the LB buff, if it actually pushes Overcharge into a viable level.
    Rainfall more healing utility.
    Sundering even more burst AoE, they're really trying to make it good.
    Windsong back to where it was...
    And Earthen Spike no MP cost. That could also make it a bit more viable. Still think that Landslide needs a nerf though.

Overall i'm still not seeing a picture here. Things they've said about "just wait and you'll get the whole picture" is still not there really. The only thing I'm happy about is, that we actually got a bit more choice in our AoE department, but besides that?
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

LS isn't nerfed, they're just reverting the buff (the talent is unchanged relative to live). There's nothing strange about that when you consider that they nerfed both of the talents it's competing against (AS from 10% -> 6% haste, Hailstorm from 35% wd -> 25% wd).

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    LS isn't nerfed, they're just reverting the buff (the talent is unchanged relative to live). There's nothing strange about that when you consider that they nerfed both of the talents it's competing against (AS from 10% -> 6% haste, Hailstorm from 35% wd -> 25% wd).
    True. Somehow I thought they've only reduced the buffed amount by a bit. Dont know why.
    So I guess the question will be: will LS be better than HS or will HS still be the king if everything in that row stays that way.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    True. Somehow I thought they've only reduced the buffed amount by a bit. Dont know why.
    So I guess the question will be: will LS be better than HS or will HS still be the king if everything in that row stays that way.
    I imagine they'll all be much closer together than they used to be, with Hailstorm still being preferred if you have the legendary ring or bracers (perhaps even without those things - haven't simmed it).

Even then, it's much easier to justify using 7.1.5's Lightning Shield in some situations (solo/pvp, basically, since you get "free damage" whenever something's attacking you above and beyond the talent's sustained throughput off of your attacks' procs)

I am actualyy so happy with buff of Sundering, 20 MS and more Dmg, but the effect of knocking de adds...

If they want Sundering to be PVE viable they need to make it knock down instead of knock away.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    If they want Sundering to be PVE viable they need to make it knock down instead of knock away.
    then report that on ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    then report that on ptr
    You seem to be under the impression that I haven't been on the ptr.

You seem to be under the impression that I haven't been on the ptr.
    i mean feedback on forums

i mean feedback on forums
    You seem to be under the impression that I haven't been on the official forums.

It's weird that some people seem to think that it's impossible to complain about something on MMO Champion and also in other places!

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    then report that on ptr
    Im pretty sure I remember reading that comment about 8 months ago.

You seem to be under the impression that I haven't been on the official forums.
    i am under impression that you f retard... be cynic to someone else
    Last edited by Ianus; 2016-12-04 at 03:37 PM.

i am under impression that you f retard... be cynic to someone else
    Howabout you just say touche and call it a day.

why are you guys crying? this is a shaman thread not a bitch thread, any news on the ptr changes? is the legendary change to the bracers going to make hot hand viable?

Got a quick ?

When should you typically rebuff your FB and FT? around 5sec? Looking at my logs on H EN I know I should be performing better on some fights, and I wonder if it's because I get a little trigger happy with the uptime leaving some dps on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Got a quick ?

When should you typically rebuff your FB and FT? around 5sec? Looking at my logs on H EN I know I should be performing better on some fights, and I wonder if it's because I get a little trigger happy with the uptime leaving some dps on the table.
    It's safe to rebuff FB and FT at 4.5 seconds remaining (5 is probably fine), you'll not waste any duration that way.
    Stormstrike is a higher priority than FB or FT until they only have one second remaining though.

Never let FB or FT actually fall off, but don't refresh them early if you could be spending stormbringer procs instead.

(Or more accurately, Boulderfist and Hailstorm are higher priority than Stormstrike, Flametongue is actually roughly the same priority, it just feels neater to refresh all of the buffs)

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's safe to rebuff FB and FT at 4.5 seconds remaining (5 is probably fine), you'll not waste any duration that way.
    Stormstrike is a higher priority than FB or FT until they only have one second remaining though.

Never let FB or FT actually fall off, but don't refresh them early if you could be spending stormbringer procs instead.

(Or more accurately, Boulderfist and Hailstorm are higher priority than Stormstrike, Flametongue is actually roughly the same priority, it just feels neater to refresh all of the buffs)
    Thanks, I'll give it a try and see how it works out.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thanks for all the feedback; this has been a consistent theme throughout the thread and elsewhere. And we don't want to disrupt the familiar playstyle of 7.1 Enhancement, if in fact the specific pacing of Boulderfist's recharge time is a major part of what makes it work so well. We will still have to address the power level in some way without diluting the feel that's been discussed here. We are currently planning the following for PTR (uncertain on timing):
    --Boulderfist recharge time back to 6 seconds
    --Boulderfist no longer gives a bonus to critical strike
    --Rockbiter generates 20 Maelstrom (from 15)
    Honestly kind of disappointed about the latest blue post on Boulderfist, I think people would really have forgotten their dislike of Rockbiter if they actually tried it for a week or two, it's not that different.
    Now Boulderfist is going to be successively nerfed so that the other two talents can compete when they already had a better solution to the problem. This wasn't the right thing to band together over >_>

Oh well.