Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    this is terrible,

I am ashamed to admit that my initial reaction was.. 'good, what goes around comes around' .. and then I saw the accompanying picture and can only imagine the final moments of this poor girl that had so much life left to live, and now I feel absolutely terrible.

I know there's no excuse to thinking this way, to some extend I'd explain it as the sense of betrayal I feel when thinking about the current immigration crisis.. I feel upset these things are dominating the news, the initial reaction of that same news to not report it at first.. and the downright ignorance of people ignoring the steep rise of these sort of events. (Just yesterday I saw a news article of a 22 year woman walking to her car from the train in holland, 3 african immigrants aged 18-22 followed her and raped her in her own car..

It's just,.. I feel these things and the many events that will still happen in the futurecould be prevented by stopping this insanity... buyt what do I know, maybe I'm naive in thinking these things wouldnt have happened if some obvious measures would be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Germany got 1.5-2 million refugees and within 3 month they did near 70000 crimes, thats around 280000 crimes over the year if the numbers dont increase right ?
    So around 14% are criminal IF the numbers are right and the german crime rate was 2% the last 2 years so the native german crime rate increased by 700% in 2016 or else this "news" are bullshit.
    Please, do your math right. The article explicitly states that crime rates among immigrants are not significantly higher than among germans. 1 crime case != 1 criminal. Because 1 criminal does usually commit multiple crimes. You got 6,3 M crimes among all german citizens (~80M) in comparison. Plus, most of the committed crimes (german or foreign) are "minor" crimes like theft, finance crimes, having "forged" papers or fraud.

Deleted
    I think the real crisis will evolve from right wing populism.

I am happy Hofer didnt become president in Austria. I hope Le Pen wont become president in france. At the end, even the Putin-friend is a better choice than a right wing populist like trump.

I dont know what trump is up to in america, and if democracy in your country will recover from his new political "culture" of xenophobia and fear mongering. But i hope trump will not abuse the system to destroy your democracy completely.

I feel a little bit sorry for those who feel left behind that voted for trump. At the end, you didnt vote someone into office who will care about your poverty, but you voted goldman sachs and neo liberalism into office.

Your only hope is the chance to be able to vote someone like Bernie Sanders to your next president. While i dont know if there will be someone who could do it. Mr. Sanders seems too old to repeat.

And for the sake of your democracy, i dont hope the democrats will want to get another clinton or obama into office. They should get new faces.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-12-04 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    But according to your source the syrian asylum seeker are still far less educated than Germans; even assuming that the years of schooling are actually comparable - and that the education will be useful.
    To be honest, because of the specific german education and apprentice system, most foreigners (including i.e. the average US citizens) will be less educated than a german adult :X

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Yes, yes, all "Lügenpresse", right?

Breitbart and Sputnik are the only sources you would accept?
    So wait Breitbart is Neo Nazi?

Is that arrogance or dont you just know that spanish and chinese are spoken by way more people than english?
    I don't know that, and neither do I know that the earth is flat.

The reason is that Mandarin is spoken by about 1090 million, and English by 940 millions - and I don't consider that 'way more'. Spanish is only spoken by 570 millions; I would say that English is spoken by way more people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...er_of_speakers

When people say that English is widely spoken they include everyone who doesn't have it as their primary language - since English is the de facto lingua france of the modern world.

Yes, yes, all "Lügenpresse", right?

Breitbart and Sputnik are the only sources you would accept?
    Have you tried addressing the argument and being less of an ass about this?

But if you bring up "Lügenpresse" this thread is probably not the hill you want to die on. Because German ARD didnt report on it because "it wasnt of national interest", when it when it clearly was and ran in every other large and reputable news station in europe and beyond. This decision has been justly criticized.

http://www.stern.de/kultur/tv/kein-w...t-7224360.html
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2016-12-04 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    To be honest, because of the specific german education and apprentice system, most foreigners (including i.e. the average US citizens) will be less educated than a german adult :X
    For the German job-market certainly - which means that there will be a problem of employment. But in terms of completed primary, and secondary education (high school in the US) most western countries are substantially ahead of Syrians asylum seekers - and just compared to Syrians in general before the war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    So wait Breitbart is Neo Nazi?
    Alt-right, as they call themself. In my days we called those people nazis. Xenophobiac, hating everything foreign.. ill minded about multi culture. Living in the past.

We germans had these guys in the Weimar republic already. They were those who opened the path for Hitler.

Add to that the typical putin style of desinformation and fake news, and you got what breitbart is like.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-12-04 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    Please, do your math right. The article explicitly states that crime rates among immigrants are not significantly higher than among germans. 1 crime case != 1 criminal. Because 1 criminal does usually commit multiple crimes. You got 6,3 M crimes among all german citizens (~80M) in comparison. Plus, most of the committed crimes (german or foreign) are "minor" crimes like theft, finance crimes, having "forged" papers or fraud.
    Ok so only immigrants repeat there crimes and germans not, good to know.
    Also funny that they do only minor crimes when you see police reports on pages like:

https://twitter.com/XYEinzelfall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    All the possible reforms involve increasing the retirement age retroactively and cutting benefits, any political party that does this will be committing suicide since the aging population tends to be more politically active.
    The aging population also tends to be more xenophobe, so they can't have the cake and eat it.

Also those solutions have their own problems people aren't exactly fighting each other for workers over the age of 60.
    The only reason for that is that wage agreements demand unrealistic wage increases for seniority that are not grounded in actual improved performance. (Experience only gets you so far)

The second part does not require war or famine immigration was happening all over the world before the Syrian war and it will continue to do so especially for people with valuable skill sets. The stance of no immigration period is a one way street to economic disaster.
    Actually brain drain is the first step to keep things miserable in the underdeveloped countries.

Deleted
    The reason is that Mandarin is spoken by about 1090 million, and English by 940 millions - and I don't consider that 'way more'.
    I consider it way more. Also if you take the native speakers, spanish is at position 2.

English is a secondary language, for many, but not as much natively spoken as chinese and spanish.

No, the source doesnt say that. Where do you get that from?
    Yes, it does - you have to read beyond the headline.

"58 Prozent der erwachsenen Geflüchteten hätten demnach in ihren Herkunftsländern zehn Jahre und mehr in Schule, Ausbildung und Studium verbracht, im Vergleich zu 88 Prozent bei der deutschen Wohnbevölkerung."

The percentage of adults having 10-years school is 58% of the asylum seekers, compared to 88% among Germans.
    I say that is far less.

Alt-right, as they call themself. In my days we called those people nazis. Xenophobiac, hating everything foreign.. ill minded about multi culture. Living in the past.

Add to that the typical putin style of desinformation and fake news, and you got what breitbart is like.
    Breitbart isn't Xenophobiac, Nazis or hating on foreign first of all. Alt-Right isn't all "Neo-Nazi" just because 50 retards call themselves Leaders of the Alt Right
    Drudge has been around for over almost 20 years, probably considered alt right and hes not a Nazi.

typical putin style of desinformation and fake news; Putin doesn't run Breitbart and just because you don't agree with them, they arent fake.
    If you want fake news, go look at the American State Run Media; CNN, Fox, MNBC, ABC etc
    Last edited by Fadeslol; 2016-12-04 at 10:51 PM.

What you get for inviting millions of culturally incompatible people...

We germans had these guys in the Weimar republic already. They were those who opened the path for Hitler.

Nope we didnt. The Alt-Right isnt even right wing on some major issues. The movement is not comparable to the Nazis and less ideology driven than the ANTIFA, who ironically enough, are one of the most fascist groups I ever had the displearure to meet.

Btw you know what you are doing? You are fearmongering. This is the dictionary definition of it. You are painting people you dislike in the worst and most degrading way that come to mind. A mind that apparently only knows brown skinned angels and white skinned nazis.

Deleted

"58 Prozent der erwachsenen Geflüchteten hätten demnach in ihren Herkunftsländern zehn Jahre und mehr in Schule, Ausbildung und Studium verbracht, im Vergleich zu 88 Prozent bei der deutschen Wohnbevölkerung."

The percentage of adults having 10-years school is 58% of the asylum seekers, compared to 88% among Germans.
    I say that is far less.
    I talked about majorites. And the majority of refugees actually is well educated, as you post yourself.

And we will help those with worse education to get educated and find a job as well.

Currently, we have the lowest unemployment rate since years.

Is that arrogance or dont you just know that spanish and chinese are spoken by way more people than english?
    I consider it way more. Also if you take the native speakers, spanish is at position 2.

English is a secondary language, for many, but not as much natively spoken as chinese and spanish.
    The discussion was about English being used on this forum - which means that it is about people understanding English; not only about native speakers.

Or in other words - you were either deliberately misleading, or ignorant about the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    typical putin style of desinformation and fake news; Putin doesn't run Breitbart and just because you don't agree with them, they arent fake.
    If you want fake news, go look at the American State Run Media; CNN, Fox, MNBC, ABC etc
    Hahaha. Yes, right. Breitbart, RT and Sputnik are all about free press without any kind of desinformation or propaganda, right?

Oh if it was all that easy.

I say that is far less.
    And now consider that attending school in Germany is not equal to attending school in Syria. So you do a test and what are the results? Devastating is what they are.

We will not be able to employ a large portion, probably much more than the majority of these people in a self sustaining fashion in their lifetime. Even if that WERE the case, which again it is decidedly NOT, it would still be a net loss as that would be still far less than the German average.

No matter what and even within the most optimistic of projections it is a major drain on Germany for GENERATIONS. The faster you come clean the faster we can work on a solution.