Question [Old Content] - Is it possible to solo WoD raids? if yes, what is the best spec/ilvl?

Hey I would like to get some WoD transmogs since I totally skipped that expac, I would like to know what is the best class/spec combo and ilvl required to solo WoD content (even heroic raids) and if you ever soloed some of that content once u hit 110.

Thanks

But.. I am a rogue.

Misread and thought it said Cata for some dumb reason, continue.
    Last edited by Fabled; 2016-12-04 at 11:12 PM. Reason: I'm retarded.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    Hey I would like to get some WoD transmogs since I totally skipped that expac, I would like to know what is the best class/spec combo and ilvl required to solo WoD content (even heroic raids) and if you ever soloed some of that content once u hit 110.

Thanks
    What class are you? Almost every class can solo Highmaul Heroic (or even Mythic), several are able to solo much of Blackrock Foundry, and a few classes, with very good knowledge of fight and class mechanics are capable of soloing Hellfire Citadel. Even classes which are not tanks. For mythic HFC you'd need a tank still in most cases (until our gear starts to be massively powerful in 7.2 or 7.3).

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    You can do Cata raids even back in MoP levels of gear at level 90. Anything even at a 110 now is straight out overkill since you do boatloads of damage to lower level stuff, in pretty much any class/spec.
    OP's question was specifically about Warlords so your answer is pretty unhelpful I'm afraid.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

DK Blood for sure.

Check Mionelol channel

Highmaul is easy only thing is getting Butch down before his stacks one shot.

Isn't BRF bugged on Hans when they try to do the hitting the tanks together thing

Probably any tanking class really, but you do have to have good gear (around 870+) and a lot of selfhealing(maybe DH or DK).

I don't think any pure dps class could solo WoD raids, except maybe highmaul normal with excellent gear
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2016-12-04 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Probably any tanking class really, but you do have to have good gear (around 870+) and a lot of selfhealing(maybe DH or DK).

I don't think any pure dps class could solo WoD raids, except maybe highmaul normal with excellent gear
    I have both a blood DK on 850ish gear and a 865 prot pally. Would work better with prot?

But.. I am a rogue.

Deleted

BM hunter with good gear and right pet can solo it.
    ofc not HFC, but BrF and HM yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    I have both a blood DK on 850ish gear and a 865 prot pally. Would work better with prot?
    I'd still go with blood dk, because of their strong selfheal, as a paladin you don't have much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    BM hunter with good gear and right pet can solo it.
    ofc not HFC, but BrF and HM yes.
    Oh yeah, was also thinking about bm hunters as a possibility, but didn't know if the pet can survive long enough

10+ Year Old Account
    I run a blood DK and I've be able to handle a lot. There's a few tricky ones I've run into though - can't do Butcher, can't do Franzok and Hanzgar in BRF (when they do their throw move, they despawn). Haven't been able to get past Kilrogg Bloodeye in HFC, I can't get him down before being overwhelmed by corruption.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ds-a-DK/page32

Mage says #HFCCleared :P Now granted that's not me, but it definitely shows that WoD raids are not safe this xpac.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation