Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Kosak has left the building

Kosak is off the WoW team now. And i couldn't be happier. He is the retard who brought you this gem.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post43558523

Who do you think will take his job and do you think this is for the best?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Kosak is off the WoW team now. And i couldn't be happier. He is the retard who brought you this gem.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post43558523

Who do you think will take his job and do you think this is for the best?
    Good riddance. At this point, it doesn't matter who they replace him with. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature would be able to take the story in a better direction.

It's just a pity that he worked on WoW at all. Not only are we stuck with his idiocy being canonized, he also helped turn this game into World of Memecraft.

Awh don't be so harsh on him, I'm sure he did his best and not all of his stuff was bad.

Deleted
    I hated half of Kosak's work, but I like it how people far less accomplished than him and probably will never be are calling him a retard with low IQ.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ITS CHRISTMAS! I dont have to endure Kosak anymore!

Last edited by Lillyth; 2016-12-05 at 05:55 AM.

On the other hand, he did defend Jaina when the forums exploded with hate for no reason so...

Well, who's next on the chopping block? This place is starting to stink from the head of Tigole and Ghostcrawler. Both have ascended beyond our reach and turned into a beloved saint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    On the other hand, he did defend Jaina when the forums exploded with hate for no reason so...
    lol

/10char

Whoever handled Legion's story needs to stay. That was prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    No, just no. Dont even try. Just be happy with me here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Alex Afrasiabi. He has been there since vanilla. Just never in a lead story position. Illidan is his character.

Deleted
    I agree. The diversity Legion offered is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what he'll do in the Hearthstone team, it's not like that game has much (or any) story at all. I'm guessing he'll have a different role there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Yeah. And this gem of a thread was brought to you by ...

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why would a narrative designer go to Hearthstone? I assume he becomes a card designer?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That particular gem though . . . it must be the most retarded thing in WoW lore.
    It probably is, and it never sat well with anyone I know including myself, but to call the man a retard over it is still a bit harsh.

Terrible, really really bad, screwed the lore as we know it, yes, fine. But there must always be lined one shouldn't cross.

That said, on the topic, and while I was never a fan of this whole "demons die in the Nehter only" addition, I can't help but to think that reverting it now will confuse the Hell out of things even more. You have Archimonde showing in WoD, and every important demon we killed once on the Broken Shore. How would they deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I wonder what he'll do in the Hearthstone team, it's not like that game has much (or any) story at all. I'm guessing he'll have a different role there.
    OH, I KNOW.

Oh, I know what he'll do. Some goofy adventure featuring his dwarf and its stupid hammer blunderbuss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Why would a narrative designer go to Hearthstone? I assume he becomes a card designer?
    Kosak took charge of story and narrative at the end of WOTLK when Metzen and Jeff started working on Project TITAN

I mentioned Kosak moving games to a few friends, and no one really understands why, or what he would even do there since he was was just a lore person for WoW.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    OH, I KNOW.

Oh, I know what he'll do. Some goofy adventure featuring his dwarf and its stupid hammer blunderbuss.

- - - Updated - - -

Kosak took charge of story and narrative at the end of WOTLK when Metzen and Jeff started working on Project TITAN

Wait, is that dwarf in DotA (The WCIII) one is supposed to be Kosa's?

http://dota.wikia.com/wiki/Kardel_Sh...Dwarven_Sniper

^ talking about this guy :V

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I mentioned Kosak moving games to a few friends, and no one really understands why, or what he would even do there since he was was just a lore person for WoW.
    His lore will fit in perfectly with Hearthstone's lore. A complete joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Wait, is that dwarf in DotA (The WCIII) one is supposed to be Kosa's?

http://dota.wikia.com/wiki/Kardel_Sh...Dwarven_Sniper

^ talking about this guy :V
    nah he's talking about Flintlocke

Like Stormheim, where Greymane vs Sylvannas line got little to no attention? Or Valwhatever with Xavius corrupting Ysera by throwing some random crystal and Tyrande that keeps telling us how great Malfurion is and how she loves him so much? Or Illidan questline, which is really new bottom of writing?