+ 18

Temps are fine, XCOM EW just appears to be fucked. Certain enemies seem to crash the game when attacked, which you know, makes the game substantially harder. Game's crashed five times since my last post. I've used different save files and maps, doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I think I found an answer: explosions and anti-aliasing were the culprit. I went into NVIDIA Control Panel and messed with AA, and so far the game seems more stable... *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    + 24

My weekend was cold.

They keep saying that the world is slowly getting warmer, but over the past four years, Southern California has consecutively colder, even during the summers. Last week, it got into the mid 30's! *shivers*.

I thought the whole point of living here was so that I could just wear shorts and a T-shirt any time of the year without having to bother with jeans or socks and shoes!

Meanwhile... Here on Iceland, I've yet to see any hint of snow this winter, and its already few days into December...
    Good thing I sold my snowmobile.

+20
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    It was an excellent movie.
    I've seen it a year after release and at that time people were still claiming it to be the best movie ever, so I expected something of LotR quality.

+ 21

Winter doesn't start until 21 December

Well.

this is nov. 3. Last year.

and this is december 5.th of last year

now there is literally not a speck of snow outside.

+22
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Well.

this is nov. 3. Last year.

and this is december 5.th of last year

now there is literally not a speck of snow outside.

+22
    Sounds like you lucked out.

Don't think I've ever seen that much snow here.

+ 24

+ 25

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+28

I WAS gonna post a picture of 5.th december this year, but apparently my Iphones PCB decided to break so now I can no longer charge/transfer data from/to it.

So any suggestions for a new phone preferably not a super expensive one as I'm rather short on money as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverne View Post
    Sounds like you lucked out.
    No. I've got an unusable snowboard now

Thankfully I've sold my snowmobile, else I'd also have one unusable snowmobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Don't think I've ever seen that much snow here.

+ 24
    Well.. When you live somewhere called "ICEland" you expect a lot of Ice and Snow.

when you live somewhere called Netherlands, you just expect to be below sea level.

I don't even live below sea level

+ 29

Take a look at the Wileyfox Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    I don't even live below sea level

+ 29

Take a look at the Wileyfox Swift.
    Right, but the thing is, once the battery runs out (probably tonight) the phone is dead for good, so I'd prefer something that exists on Iceland.

Slap them for not selling phones in Iceland!

My sister bought a Galaxy A3, but I'm not a fan of those phones. Maybe a used iPhone?

I managed to get this iCloud thingy to work.

5.th Dec this year.
    5.th Dec Last year

+30

That's not even the same spot! I think I prefer the less snowy version though.

+ 31