Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Lol the heart disease that video games help bring out in players sometimes...
    There will always be sore losers. They were around back when gaming consisted of taking your controller to your friends house to play split screen. However, with all of these games now coming out wanting to be competitive and focusing on ranks and titles and all having leaderboards and stuff like that, it amplified the toxicity.

Back in the day, if you had a bad game you could forget it. Now you can't because it is documented on your W/L ratio on your account. Your account rank goes down and generally people hate that.

If games would stop being so anal about making everything competitive, people wouldn't be so hostile. I'm not saying to take competition out completely, but maybe get rid of ranked play and just have tournaments people can sign up for? It would definitely help.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    This thread is about people like you. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. You are the problem. You play these decks. Everyone does. You tell me the fun in it? I'd really like to know? Trying to reach legend? Legend is a time sink and FOTM deck award. That's it. You win a game of rocket league or get a pretty high ranking. That's an accomplishment. Legend isn't.
    Someone add a little too much salt to their dinner?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

No but I do have logic in my supper every night.

10+ Year Old Account
    All you midrange Shamans get the fuck out of wild and back to standard, I went to wild to get away from you fuckers.

I really shouldn't vent because this one was totally my fault. Playing a shadow priest deck the other night against an annoying emoter. I thought I was going to lose next turn. I have him at 5 health and myself 1. I already have shadow power and draw another which would let me use hero power once at 2 dmg then again at 3 dmg. I use the 2 dmg then emote the guy "hello" and "thank you". I then play a minion just to be a dick and realized I used up the mana I needed to play the 2nd shadow power card...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    All you midrange Shamans get the fuck out of wild and back to standard, I went to wild to get away from you fuckers.
    Maybe they should make a "No Shaman" mode!

On a separate note, playing ramp Druid and only drawing late game cards, no innervates or anything Q_Q

-=Member of the Champions of the Sunwell=-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandine View Post
    Maybe they should make a "No Shaman" mode!

On a separate note, playing ramp Druid and only drawing late game cards, no innervates or anything Q_Q
    Every single ramp druid I face has Inn-Inn-Astral Comm in their opening hand, and then immediately topdecks both Nourishes next turn

No exceptions

It's a conspiracy

Just had a priest shaping himself a Tirion for his N'zoth deck and when i went to play Reno it never healed me. Looked over my list and definitely no dupes, don't remember any cards being put into my deck and im pretty sure it was glowing when i played it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Just had a priest shaping himself a Tirion for his N'zoth deck and when i went to play Reno it never healed me. Looked over my list and definitely no dupes, don't remember any cards being put into my deck and im pretty sure it was glowing when i played it.
    With you playing a priest it was almost assuredly Excavated Evil.

Spent like what seemed like the entire day to just win 3 games with the Cabal to get those 2 free packs. I should've just made a random deck, and be done with it in an hour. But I decided I'd go with Tavern Brawl, it would be more fun that way. So much fun I ran out of podcasts to listen to by the time I finally did it... Never again with this brawl, never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    With you playing a priest it was almost assuredly Excavated Evil.
    I don't remember them playing an Excavated Evil. They may have done once but for me to forget 2 i doubt they did.

3 times in a row Yogg just killed itself on the 1st spell... 3rd game a priest mind visioned it and theirs buffed itself to a 10/12, healed a bunch and summoned a minion.

RIP once fun card.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    3 times in a row Yogg just killed itself on the 1st spell... 3rd game a priest mind visioned it and theirs buffed itself to a 10/12, healed a bunch and summoned a minion.

RIP once fun card.
    RNG is RNG.

I'm starting to rage at the impossibility at beating all these jade druid decks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ropers.

That is all.

*grits teeth*

10+ Year Old Account
    Being on 3 health for the start of turn 5, such fun. Boy whizz do I love playing against pirate warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Being on 3 health for the start of turn 5, such fun. Boy whizz do I love playing against pirate warrior.
    Add some taunts to your deck and it will stop them cold.

Been playing some ghetto decks in casual. Barely integrated the new cards cause I don't have great ones. Mostly just play the same decks I had before.

Do you ever silently feel that point in a game where you haven't lost, but you know at this point it's inevitable and you're just going through the motions of continuing to play?

Against aggro decks they'll have a weapon or a bunch of minions and you know nothing in your hand or anything you draw will be able to help you so you're going to die soon.

Or against Jade/control a point where they stabilize and you don't get to lethal so you know that it's just going to snowball out of control and you'll never have an opportunity to win?

It's like I die a little inside at that point of inflection, at that moment of realization. Recognizing how powerless you are, that nothing you can do can save you. It's pure despair.

feels bad

I had one of those nights last night. Every single game I played, the guy had the perfect answers every time. Do the devs program the game to make you lose when you start winning to much to make you buy packs or something? it's uncanny when game after game every play I make is met with exactly what the other guy needs to deal with it. I played a lot of pirate warrior and was facing a lot of decks that can deal with is with taunts and such. So, I switch to buff paladin and start facing all different decks which can deal with that.

Last game of the night, I wish I recorded it because I don't remember the exact plays but it was almost comical. I'm playing a jade druid deck and face off against a warlock. I dominate him early by getting extra mana crystals and an early Fandral. I think by turn 5 or so, I have a 10/10 on board along with a couple 6/6 jades, Fandral, and some other stuff. I get him to like 4 health and tell myself, when I play reno it's never in hand when I need it that early so I'm going to win. Naturally, the game gave him reno and he plays it next turn. After he reno's, I play an idol and give all 8 minions on board the thing that resurrects as 2/2 trees. I forget exactly what he did, but he used a couple soulfires and something else to clear and then a hellfire to clear the 2/2 trees. I build up another board of 8/8 jades and some other stuff figuring he's running out of options as I chisel him away. Next turn he plays twisting nether. I eventually get board again with high damage jades and have him at 4 health and he has me at 12 I think it was. He's used every spell and board clear that I can think of so I know next turn is lethal. He lets the rope come up and plays leeroy followed by faceless manipulator.

I sat there with my mouth open and all by myself yelled "UNFUCKING BELIEVEABLE". I shut off the computer and went to bed where I laid awake for an hour pissed off beyond belief.

Maybe I am playing this game too much.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    I had one of those nights last night. Every single game I played, the guy had the perfect answers every time. Do the devs program the game to make you lose when you start winning to much to make you buy packs or something? it's uncanny when game after game every play I make is met with exactly what the other guy needs to deal with it. I played a lot of pirate warrior and was facing a lot of decks that can deal with is with taunts and such. So, I switch to buff paladin and start facing all different decks which can deal with that.

Last game of the night, I wish I recorded it because I don't remember the exact plays but it was almost comical. I'm playing a jade druid deck and face off against a warlock. I dominate him early by getting extra mana crystals and an early Fandral. I think by turn 5 or so, I have a 10/10 on board along with a couple 6/6 jades, Fandral, and some other stuff. I get him to like 4 health and tell myself, when I play reno it's never in hand when I need it that early so I'm going to win. Naturally, the game gave him reno and he plays it next turn. After he reno's, I play an idol and give all 8 minions on board the thing that resurrects as 2/2 trees. I forget exactly what he did, but he used a couple soulfires and something else to clear and then a hellfire to clear the 2/2 trees. I build up another board of 8/8 jades and some other stuff figuring he's running out of options as I chisel him away. Next turn he plays twisting nether. I eventually get board again with high damage jades and have him at 4 health and he has me at 12 I think it was. He's used every spell and board clear that I can think of so I know next turn is lethal. He lets the rope come up and plays leeroy followed by faceless manipulator.

I sat there with my mouth open and all by myself yelled "UNFUCKING BELIEVEABLE". I shut off the computer and went to bed where I laid awake for an hour pissed off beyond belief.

Maybe I am playing this game too much.....
    We will always have those nights. Shrug it off and play on. You win some, you lose some (albeit in stupid, unbelievable ways) but such is the way of Hearthstone.