Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Threw hook earlier, pulled enemy Mercy through 4 walls.
    Yeah it's silly. Honestly it's the only thing in the game I really get frustrated by. No lag and I'm getting hooked through walls and around corners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I am surprised so many have issues with Junkrat. He is soooooooo completely avoidable. If their mine is on cd they are sitting ducks. His grenades move slow, are very visable, and do not have high rate of fire. The timers on grenades are long too, so if you are not hit directly they are very easy to avoid. Riptires are only way they really get me, especially when audio prioritizes another callout and it sneaks in.

If Junkrat did not have to aim like ppl claim then why is he not more dominant? Maybe because lobbing grenades is easy, but direct hits are what kill. Getting direct hits with grenades is much harder than with any other weapon. Grenades are slow and have an arcing trajectory. And if you are using angles and bouncing them on target then it takes even more precision, or aiming. So unless you have dummies running into your grenades then you must put them on target yourself.

Since removal of stacking most heroes do not bother me too much.
    I find I'm just as successful with Junkrat whether or not I'm doing damage. Making the enemy scramble and find different pathways helps out just as much as kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not to mention that basically anyone counters Winston that isn't named Tracer.
    Messes me up as D.va because I can't block his weapon, and he can keep on me with his leap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I find I'm just as successful with Junkrat whether or not I'm doing damage. Making the enemy scramble and find different pathways helps out just as much as kills.

Messes me up as D.va because I can't block his weapon, and he can keep on me with his leap.
    Really? I've never regarded Winston as anything more than a free kill as D.Va, his head's huge and will take every round from your fusion cannons into it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not to mention that basically anyone counters Winston that isn't named Tracer.
    I wouldn't say counter as much as I'd say just overpower him.
    His damage is extremely low, and its only positive is that it's auto-aim and can cleave.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a Mercy/D.Va main, I dislike Reaper a lot.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I agree that a decent Genji is probably the worst to deal with. The only counter I came up with is Roadhog for him. Basically I wait for Genji to double jump and aim for his projected path on the way down. Probably works 75% of the time, because if I hook him, he's done.

2 Things that annoy me in the game though is Symmetra's that basically hide somewhere, wait for you to be engaged with another player and then come behind you and start spamming their little silly string gun at you while running and jumping around like a chicken with her head cut off. For some reason as normal offense players you only have a 3-4 second window to turn and deal with her before you are dead.

Second thing is it just me or does Ana have the weirdest freaking headshot hitbox?

10+ Year Old Account
    Roadhog, mostly, aside from actually good Genji players.

I hate that effin hook move.

I like the challenge of fighting against characters that bothers me a lot , So I will put it that way :Those that could be the most annoying to fight with that pisses me off sometimes : roadhog / pharah (since the update 29/11/2016)/junkrat/hanzo/genji

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSpawn View Post
    I agree that a decent Genji is probably the worst to deal with. The only counter I came up with is Roadhog for him. Basically I wait for Genji to double jump and aim for his projected path on the way down. Probably works 75% of the time, because if I hook him, he's done.

2 Things that annoy me in the game though is Symmetra's that basically hide somewhere, wait for you to be engaged with another player and then come behind you and start spamming their little silly string gun at you while running and jumping around like a chicken with her head cut off. For some reason as normal offense players you only have a 3-4 second window to turn and deal with her before you are dead.

Second thing is it just me or does Ana have the weirdest freaking headshot hitbox?
    Ana doesn't get a heatshot bonus, so doesn't mater where she hits you.

Also if a Sym does that kin of playstyle then it means that you aren't pushing the objective as a group (so somebody is lagging behind), meaning you won't really win anyway.

If played right 1vs1 situations should never happen unless you overextend or go in solo

as Junkrat main i HATE D.Va.

no reload, 2 lives, a negation shield ( at least it feels like hitting something when i fire at Reinhardt/Winston shield) and this fucking ult witch can be lunched miles ahead of you and still onehit while my tire has to be 1 inch to far and it will hit nothing

i can deal with every other chanp and i know a reaper is an easy counter for my rat, but D.Va got my hate

genji is easy, even as bastion. i lough everythime i see genji. just a short burst triggers his defelct and hi sits defenceless befor me.

15+ Year Old Account
    As D.Va it's Symmetra and Mei. Especially Mei, with her stupid smug grin while she freezes me over and over and theirs nothing I can do besides run away.

As Mercy it's probably anyone who flanks me when my team is too busy face-beating Reinhardts shield to notice
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Roadhog. need i say more?

Probably Tracer. All of my "mains" really struggle against her, tho somehow landing a Roadhogs hook on her feels quite satisfying.

Other than that, D'Va. Not difficult, just annoying to fight against with her shield and ability to transform into a little girl with a gun on death. Can't even use her as a Ult Battery like you can with Roadhog or Winston because of the shield.

The most? Meis, fucks me off royally,

About to die - ice block and heal
    Second she emerges from it - Icewall under her feet, traps you in and lets her flee to higher ground
    When shes on higher ground - drops ulti.

Followed by hanzos, I really fucking hate some hanzos,

If you can play him, properly and just get those kills, fine, that doesn't bother me, that's me being out played I can deal with that. However, its those fucking hanzos that hide for entire games, coming out once every 12 seconds, scatter shot, dead. That damage and tactic is bull shit, It's function is in the name SCATTER.

God fucking dam it, it winds me up even more when it's used as a turning point in a game. Hell, Mei's just annoying, Scatter feet shot hanzos are just scum. Especially on the kill feed when you can see them just aiming slowly down and you know they are just sitting there laughing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Probably Tracer. All of my "mains" really struggle against her, tho somehow landing a Roadhogs hook on her feels quite satisfying.
    It feels, so, so good when you land it, 100x more when you see her recall and you predict where shes going to appear, thats the moment you realise your worth your weight in gold as a hog.

Deleted
    Widowmaker. Tracer and Genji can often be dealt with by sticking to your teammates, but few can protect you against a good sniper. I have to completely change how I think in terms of positioning and movement, and even if I don't die I feel that it makes me much less effective as a healer simply because I constantly need to keep her in mind.

Fortunately good Widomakers are very rare, and most people who do pick her aren't efficient enough to be worth their slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Phoenix View Post
    Widowmaker. Tracer and Genji can often be dealt with by sticking to your teammates, but few can protect you against a good sniper. I have to completely change how I think in terms of positioning and movement, and even if I don't die I feel that it makes me much less effective as a healer simply because I constantly need to keep her in mind.

Fortunately good Widomakers are very rare, and most people who do pick her aren't efficient enough to be worth their slot.
    WM becomes useless the moment your team sticks close together (spread loosely) and pushes for the objective all the time.

Kind of simple though but to many people forget about this, this alone makes almost every defensive hero, excluding junkrat, + Sym useless because most of them can't handle fast combat and the moment they need to watch their flank they spend they end up becoming a burden.

And the likes of Genji.

He is outside of his ulti not really dangerous, what makes him dangerous during his ulti is the flexibility compared to other offensive ultimates. A simple defensive ulti makes Genji's ulti almost useless, more so then most other ultimates.
    Last edited by ati87; 2016-12-05 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Changed my worst.

DVA & Pharah are absolutely the most frustrating atm. One is OP (imo),
    while the other is so fucking annoying with no real solid counters, much
    like pre-nerf Genji.