Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    How does that work? You'd rather that systemical incidents as these are not reported? How does that line of reasoning go, I wonder. You say yourself its tragic, youd dismiss the whole thing just so that people dont see what sort of deplorable culture we're importing here, and if multiculturalists have their say, they won't adapt either.

I diagnose you with a dire lack of realism, please go outside more.
    I did not say not report it, I said daily mail reported a real story in such a twisted way and added some fabricated statistics to represent the incident as clash of cultures instead of a maniac on the loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Someone should tell her father that he might aswell have killed his daughter himself.

Pathetic weakling.
    Wonder if he thought what her last thoughts were... My guess is "daddy save me", but he probably played it off as she'd never want us to hate them or some shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Actually no, populists are usually people who use emotions of the masses by manipulation in order to gain political power.
    There is a better border definition here: "pits a virtuous and homogeneous people against a set of elites and dangerous ‘others’ who are together depicted as depriving (or attempting to deprive) the sovereign people of their rights, values, prosperity, identity, and voice"

Now about the highlighted part, we have somethings called studies and facts, how come that this article sights the parts that is aligned with their agenda, but then fabricates statistics without any studies linked?
    Name me the rational reason that an average worker would ever consider allowing for mass imigration in his country?
    Are the immigrants coming over to create jobs or anything?

The only emotional i see is that rich people who live in areas with no refugees feel virtuous about themselves.

The only practicality i see is that companies can now employ cheap labor instead of increasing wages for the worker. And they also never have to improve the working conditions because now they have a huge supply of people willing to work for a shitty wage in a shitty enviroment.

But for the majority of people, the common man getting millions of people from somalia and afganistan does absolutely nothing.

So please tell me more how emotions and feelings are used here.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Too bad this didn't happen in the United States. He'd be getting in line for death row by now.
    Probably not a death sentence but he certainly wouldn't survive prison. Same if it happened in Russia. EU he'll be out and about after 5 years of country club rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I'm just wondering why only immigrant crimes in Europe become threads and nothing else.
    Cause one is internal and the other external. The internal is being handled by the liberals like crazy, telling all white males how much they're all rapists and shit. While the external is widely ignored by you people and often excused for "Culture differences". Obviously if the cucks wont make any mention of it, then we have to.

The simple difference, you people ignore non white rapists, we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Wait what? care to elaborate? Also whats your opinion on fluoride added to tap water?
    Still dangerous, there was a quote in a book by Rockefeller. I cant remember the full quote anymore but it was about the agenda plan, if he have to die with his family, he's fine and proud of it to be a part of the new world order.

That's exactly what someone with a hateful agenda will do. You see I don't make threads selectively based on the victim's race or the criminal's race.
    They'd have to be very hateful, since it basically nonexistent. But since it is basically nonexistent, we should ignore the existent alarming rape and murder that they're doing of the germans?
    I've never seen you this upset about other non-immigrant rape crimes. Do you really care about rape victims or you just hate immigrants?
    You make it out like im a #BLM person focusing on a few deaths from whites, while ignoring 1000's of black on black killings...

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    Name me the rational reason that an average worker would ever consider allowing for mass imigration in his country?
    Are the immigrants coming over to create jobs or anything?

The only emotional i see is that rich people who live in areas with no refugees feel virtuous about themselves.

The only practicality i see is that companies can now employ cheap labor instead of increasing wages for the worker. And they also never have to improve the working conditions because now they have a huge supply of people willing to work for a shitty wage in a shitty enviroment.

But for the majority of people, the common man getting millions of people from somalia and afganistan does absolutely nothing.

So please tell me more how emotions and feelings are used here.
    You just proved my point. You see, an irrelevant article about a single criminal activity and some fabricated statistics made you so emotional about an issue which you seemingly are ignorant to. ( As immigration crisis is not due to millions of Somalians and Afghans storming to Europe, it's mostly the Iraq/ Syria situation along side Turkey looking to gain some leverage over Europe this way.)

That is modern populism in a nutshell.

Who defended the crime? Why do you accuse me of defending the rapist?
    <So cultured Europeans never rape? That never happens even in universities where educated people go? In the last year I have read several threads about immigrants committing crime but not one thread about citizens doing crime>

By stating that you are sugesting that crime prevention should not be a thing. We already seen the disproportionate amount of crime done by imigrants. So the solution would be to stop calling people from somalia and afganistan refugees and stop importing more people from there as their civilization that is a theocratic is incompatible with a western SECULAR civilization.
    Hell I am pretty sure i could not live in a place where i would see women killed for refusing to cover up either and i would try to change said society. So i don't understand why you think the oposite does not apply.

I would be glad if they burned him alive personally. I'm just wondering why only immigrant crimes in Europe become threads and nothing else.
    Because I know this is shocking but wait for it...German people do not commit such shocking crimes.

If a german man would go with an axe and start hacking people in trains in the name of Jesus Christ it would be reporterd.
    If a german man would hack a pregnant woman with a machete in the middle of the street it would be reported.
    if a french man would get a truck and start runing it in a refugee camp saying deus vult it would be reported.
    If a german man would rape a boy in public and then call it a sexual emergency it would be reported.
    If 1000 german people would start groping and touching women on new years eve it would be reported.

I am not saying there are not rapists and murderers that are german. ofc they are. And there are reports of them. But when you look at the statistics the refugees are causing disproportionate more crimes and the media as well as people are finding excuses for them.

Also when it comes to rape even feminists were saying 3 years ago that most of the rape in the west is date rape. That women being raped on the street is something very rare.
    Well congratulations women do get rape on the street now it seems.

This is selective reporting that is aimed at brainwashing people and advocating hate toward the immigrants and minorities.
    Honestly. Go through any statistics done by any police agency and notice how the crime in cities where refugees are in has gone over the roof since the refugees arived.
    Look at the type of crimes they commit and compare it to what crimes germans commit.

I know its hard for you to understand that a person who comes from a state that has complete anarachy and no goverment (like somalia) find it dificult to adapt to the life of a city like germany. But thats the reality

Crime should be crushed wherever it is and it's always the responsibility of the law enforcers. The victim is always mostly in the immigrant community and it mostly gets reported when the victim is a non-immigrant
    Citation needed.
    If any one even offends an imigrant let alone harm a string of hair on his head you have the mass media reporting on it. And you have different activist groups ready to "Raise awarness" on the issue.

. Like you said, probably a lot of immigrants victims are suffering but who gives a fuck? How frequently is that reported compared to when the victim is "white"
    I don't know the version of reality you live in. Or why you would think that the leftist media would have a single problem reporting such events.

?
    No one cares

I would care. Show me a guy with an axe that would begin hacking at people in a refugee center and id be the first demanding that the person be brought to justice and if he is a member of a radical ideology i would advocate for more survelience over the members of that ideology.

The law enforcers do not wanna bother with the costs of enforcing law and protecting the innocent when the victims are immigrants or mnority
    Lol. The law enforncements are scared shitless going into refugee areas because they get outnumbered and beaten. Why do you think they don't care? Its their job and they can get fired for not doing it.

. They don't wanna lose good men fighting crime when the victims are non-white

Source/citation needed

So crime grows, and the criminals will start reaching a bit more than their immigrant community .. this is how the story is; for immigrants and for any minority ghetto.
    So your narative is this

The Imigrants were law abiding normal citizens, no different from europeans despite the fact that they are indoctrinated since birth into a very harsh far right ideology and live in totalitarian states with not even a high school education provided for most of em. Then the germans attacked them because the germans just HATE people who are not white. The police did nothing because the police cant allways makes sure to check if the victim is white or not before going on a patrol. The media did not report on those attacks because the victims were not white (the same media who implies that white people are the devil i assume and who ask for more imigration and open borders)
    Then out of desperation the imigrants started lashing back by fighting in every way they think they could.

Am i getting your narative corectly?
    Last edited by veehro; 2016-12-05 at 09:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Would you like to comment on this case?
    http://www.burnetbulletin.com/articl...teen-rape-case

Its about a white male who raped a teen girl. What should we do about the "problem" of white males raping teens? What actions do you suggest we take?
    There's only one difference. You can deport immigrants back to where they came from and get rid of the problem. Where will you deport white males? Also the immigrants come here for help and welfare. Even one such incident should not be tolerated. This guy needs to hang, plain and simple. I wonder what would happen if we got 2 million chinese/japanese refugees. Surely they wouldn't litter everything and rape/kill women, right? I mean, this kind of behavior is definitely cultural.

Would you like to comment on this case?
    http://www.burnetbulletin.com/articl...teen-rape-case

Its about a white male who raped a teen girl. What should we do about the "problem" of white males raping teens? What actions do you suggest we take?
    Was that white man part of a group or ideology that makes it ok to rape women who are not part of the group/ideology?
    Are other members of that group comitting rapes more often then people outside of the group?

If the answer is yes then i suggest we monitor that group closely and we apply social stigma to it.
    You know the same social stigma we applied to catholic priests and the same way police started looking into the catholic church when it turned out a disproportionate number of priests were raping kids.
    Last edited by veehro; 2016-12-05 at 09:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I live in germany and i like people from other countries but some refugees are so bad and have no honor. I have luck because i don't live in a city but even here you should not walk alone.Last week a guy got rubbed on bright day in front of a hospital by two refugees and even my mom worry about walking around alone. I don't get it why those people exist. They have the chance for a new life and insteat of being thankful because they can live here they ruin the lifes of other people.
    Last edited by RaimaNd; 2016-12-05 at 09:48 AM.

Nice.

So, unless you're planning to do this for every person related to a government official who gets killed, there was no reason to post this which isn't a huge disrespect to the loss of an innocent life.

I assume you're happy with yourself for making light of a death that shouldn't have been politicised.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Nice.

So, unless you're planning to do this for every person related to a government official who gets killed, there was no reason to post this which isn't a huge disrespect to the loss of an innocent life.

I assume you're happy with yourself for making light of a death that shouldn't have been politicised.
    Feminists and the media tought us how to politicize death. we thank them for it

You're the one ignoring white rapists. How many white rapists thread have you made? Most white men get away with rape because most women are too shocked and afraid of the stigma to report especially when they know it's hard to get a conviction in a rape case with no witnesses. But you don't care about that, you don't care at all.
    You've got some kind of reading comprehension. Not once did I say I dont care, I care about all rape. I was molested as a child and for years the only people who knew were my parents and a therapist, until I dated a girl when I was 16, who opened up to me about her being raped as a child. The stigma isn't just the chance of a conviction, but it's also(I would dare say mostly) the wanting of the act to not be relived, to just try never thinking of it again. So yeah, I care.

But when the criminal is an immigrant you suddenly become a champion of justice. No one, NO ONE would think that you care about anything except hating immigrants
    Again this is just more hostility from you because people are talking about a type of rape you want to ignore. That's all there is to it, is that this rape doesn't fit your narrative. All rape is bad, all rape should be stopped and I dare so measures should be taken to prevent rape. Sorry that my level of hospitality doesn't meet yours, that I would love to see these people go, but don't dare say i dont care about rape, because im not a liberal cuck.

I strongly advise everyone to double-check the constitutional documents of their state and local bodies. In most cases countries are being run by illegitimate and illegal syndicate-like entities that are not recognized by the law. There is no internationally binding document that would require states to import provocateurs from third world countries en masse, instead this is carried out by groups of persons that the official lawful state bodies may not even be aware of. Please notify the appropriate authorities of this outrageous violation of law, common sense and basic human decency and help stop this arrogance.

You're the one ignoring white rapists.
    This is another stupid thing for you fail on. There is literally no raping of immigrant women by white males. There's nothing to ignore, because it's not happening. If you want to talk about in general, in america, blacks rape more. But for some reason you want to only ever focus on whites. And if anyone points out other people raping, you get pissy and claim they only care about non white rape. You're the only one who doesn't care about rape in general, you only care about white rape.

Not suprised at all. When you play with fire you might get burned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I strongly advise everyone to double-check the constitutional documents of their state and local bodies. In most cases countries are being run by illegitimate and illegal syndicate-like entities that are not recognized by the law. There is no internationally binding document that would require states to import provocateurs from third world countries en masse, instead this is carried out by groups of persons that the official lawful state bodies may not even be aware of. Please notify the appropriate authorities of this outrageous violation of law, common sense and basic human decency and help stop this arrogance.

Exactly this. And people will say that you;re a "populist" if you raise these concerns

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    You've got some kind of reading comprehension. Not once did I say I dont care, I care about all rape. I was molested as a child and for years the only people who knew were my parents and a therapist, until I dated a girl when I was 16, who opened up to me about her being raped as a child. The stigma isn't just the chance of a conviction, but it's also(I would dare say mostly) the wanting of the act to not be relived, to just try never thinking of it again. So yeah, I care.
    It is good to read that I am not the only one with this background here. Tough I would never admit that in public, since I have a rather good job and the stigmatization is simply to strong.

I also struggle with the liberals, who usually have a very open perception of the world and are much more progressive than the right wing, but wear pink glasses when it comes to crime. If you import people from Afghanistan, your country will become more like Afghanistan. It is completely unreasonable to expect people to change as soon as they cross the border.