Deleted

Class Hall: Raid Mission Bonusroll working?

Hello fellows,

yesterday I got the raid mission again and started it with like 80% on the bonus roll loot.
    However, it failed for the bonus roll.
    IIRC, I have never won the bonus roll on the raid missions, as said before always with around 80%.

I'm wondering if you experienced the same. Is it a bug? I can't imagine that this is coincidence, if you fail maybe 8 (don't know how many raid missions I had yet) bonus rolls with 80%?

Deleted
    Unfortunatly it's not a bug, I got a raid mission yesterday and i got it up to 163% or something. Still failed the bonus with 63% but that's just bad rng allthough sometimes it feels like "good / important" missions have a higher chance of failing.. Like when you have the AP missions and the bonus fails at 96%

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear that. I succeeded on all the bonus coin missions, including the latest one today with 185%. The weakest one was 135% and still succeeded. Luck of the roll.
    My magic will tear you apart.

I had a 200% one that failed bonusroll, true story. A guilde told me that 200% that shows can be 199.6%. Impressive really, my biggest feat ingame so far.

Deleted
    Haha, now my warlock alt also failed the bonus coin with 87% (187%).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I had a 200% one that failed bonusroll, true story. A guilde told me that 200% that shows can be 199.6%. Impressive really, my biggest feat ingame so far.
    I've had the masterplan UI show me that I failed the roll but still received the bonus roll item a whole heap of times, even at 100% bonus chance. Might be what happened to you as well. The only reason I first noticed was that I logged in and collected 2 AP missions that failed yet still had 2 seals of leadership in my bags.

As for OPs question, sadly it's just bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    I've had the masterplan UI show me that I failed the roll but still received the bonus roll item a whole heap of times, even at 100% bonus chance. Might be what happened to you as well. The only reason I first noticed was that I logged in and collected 2 AP missions that failed yet still had 2 seals of leadership in my bags.

Aha. It was on the companion app. But that might be it too. It was gold, and I was not at home so I couldn't really check it.

I has a 169% chance and got the bonus coin. It's probably just bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post

Yeah, it seems to happen when you click the mission and it gets closed before you actually complete it, no matter what it always says you failed the bonus when you re-click it but chat will show you actually got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always get the "No Bonus" debuff on my raid missions. So no bonus loot for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.