10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbrain View Post
    Forum Banner and/or Wallpaper:
    Resolution Banner: whatever looks good on the forums! Resolution Wallpaper: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Grand Marshal Psÿkøs
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:Psÿkøs Armory Link Do you need a screenshot of face or can you tell through armory?
    Gear set: Please use my Transmog gear from armory
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Doing something arcane, or reading a book, perhaps casting some timespell.
    General colour scheme: Arcane.
    Any extras: dust, books, library, runes?

Thanks in advance!
    Ima just bump this here. thanks again, so much amazing work in this thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Here's your sig. If you want any changes just let me know. (Sorry, I forgot to claim it.)

Link for sig - http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/art/Lazy-649418773
    Looks amazing Safhira. Once the week cd is up interested to see how great you'd make my shaman look lol. Really like this one, thank you I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazykin View Post
    Looks amazing Safhira. Once the week cd is up interested to see how great you'd make my shaman look lol. Really like this one, thank you I appreciate it.
    My pleasure hon. I'm happy you're pleased with it.

Made a sig for a request i got trough PM ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Abdushow View Post
    I put my request again, now i can put Links!

Signature: (If anyone can i want a Cover for my chat in YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuK...uPMahayaZ66r6Q)
    Visible text: My name Abdushow and Guild Name: Brutality
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...bdushow/simple
    Gear set: Destroyer Armor (Recolor) Is the one i have equiped! Super awesome http://es.wowhead.com/transmog-set=4...-armor-recolor
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible:No
    Your pose: Ready for atack!
    General colour scheme: Green and Dark! Good combination with my Recolor
    Any extras: Nothing more, only say thanks if anyone can do this.
    I'm going to attempt to do this so I'll claim it.

Deleted
    I'm going to attempt to do this so I'll claim it.
    Thank you very much! I hope to see your work soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post
    Alrighty Guys, how it hanging? id appreciate it if one of the artistically gifted amonst you could help me out with a Sig pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top.

Signature:

Visible text: (Bawlux, The Iron Fist) (Don't care how its arranged, ill leave it to your discretion) thanks

Armory link: ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Bawlux/simple )

Gear set: ( use the Tmog thats on the Armory please guys, its the MOP Cm set )

Helm visible: ( Aye, Ill keep the head piece shown )

Cloak visible: ( No Cloaky )

Your pose: ( Its Christmas, Surprise me )

General colour scheme: ( Some sort of Dark and Depressing theme please, apart from that go wild )

Any extras: ( Again Do your Worst! )

I know its Xmas and everybody is busy so thanks for taking the time to do this guys xoxo.

your pal Bawlux
    I tink this got lost a few pages back xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatShield View Post
    Signature & profile pic & twitch chat:

Visible text: Knight lieutenant BigFatShield
    Armory link: http : //us . battle . net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Bigfatshield/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 3 warrior set including blockrock bulwark and the sword unbreakable will
    Helm visible: (no)
    Cloak visible: (no)
    Your pose: putting the shield up
    General colour scheme: blue background mixed in with a little red fire at the back
    Any extras: Would like to add the showing my character enraged, but overall whatever you think is good, I play a prot warrior and would love to see enraged effects on my warrior itself while having his shield up. Thanks for taking your time to make the signature
    still waiting after 4 months haha

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You're very welcome. I'm glad you like it.
    It's really really difficult to not like the things you produce. Wish I had a good reason to request from you.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean137 View Post
    Hi im back looking for another sig for my monk this time as I will be playing both in Legion. If possible id like to keep the same style as I already use for my druid.

Chatbox cover:
    Visible text: (Just the character name, Nemesis)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AEs/simple (If armory is down shes a human monk with the assasination set)
    Gear set: (Transmog set off the Armory - Assassination set)
    Helm visible: Yes the assassination helm.
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Artists choice
    General colour scheme: Blues and purple maybe lightning?
    Any extras: Id like the character outside of the chat cover same as my druids chat box cover

Thank you in advance
    2nd bump from a few weeks back

Quote Originally Posted by Tachini View Post
    Had to main swap for Legion, so I'd like a chat overlay for streaming <3

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: chat box overlay
    Dimensions: http://imgur.com/a/7lWam
    Visible text: Tachinie (under name) Demon Hunter
    Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achinie/simple
    General colour scheme: Dark purples and green.
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing too specific, don't even need my character in the box, if an artist wants to have some fun with making a tie-dye of colors
    Bumps <3

/10 char

Edit: I just noticed that my weapons on my armory aren't what I have equipped... I have the mythic blackhand Iron Soldier's Saber, not which ever one it is showing... Here's an image link to the version I have equipped in-game: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/blog/images/6850.png

I've got a couple of things, I'd like all to follow a similar theme, if you need more info feel free to PM me or ask here.

Twitch:

What you want for your page: New profile picture, offline background, a "Be right back" screen.

Visible text: For the profile picture a question mark, for the offline background "Something on the lines of "Mythbredor is Offline" with some nice graphic. for the be right back screen it just needs to be "Be right back" or something on those lines if you think up something that sounds or looks nicer feel free.

Logo/Character: My logo is apparently a questionmark, I do need a new one.

General colour scheme: Frost deathknighty lots of blues/whites and frosty looks stuff, for everything listed here trying to have it follow a similar theme without being exactly the same.

Specifics/Extras: My twitch channel is (here) I have yet to start streaming actively this is all prep to do so. If you're feeling super awesome "Stream Information" and "Stream Schedule" graphic for the info boxes would be lovely but my priority is still getting the other things done.

I'm honestly not looking for perfection here, I just want that edge up on other channels. Production quality and all of that.
    Last edited by Mythbredor; 2016-12-06 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdushow View Post
    Thank you very much! I hope to see your work soon
    After spending all flippin' day on this, I *think* it's ready. If you see anything that needs retouching or redone than let me know. This is not as good as Winter or Jassinta does but I'm still learning how to do it. Thank you and have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    I'll be on leave from work on Wednesday. If you're willing to wait a week or so, I'd be able to take on the signature and wallpaper on your request.

Lemme know
    Sorry for the late reply, my power went out for the last few days. Sounds great, I can wait! Thanks so much!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just popping in to say you guys are all fantastic as usual and making me want to make some new stuffs. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Give yourself more credit, @Safhira. The chat cover looks wonderful, as with all your art
    Aww, thank you hon. That means a lot. *hugs* <3

After spending all flippin' day on this, I *think* it's ready. If you see anything that needs retouching or redone than let me know. This is not as good as Winter or Jassinta does but I'm still learning how to do it. Thank you and have a great day!

pff this is great, loving the bloodstains

- - - Updated - - -

So seeing as my computer has to go in to be fixed (thanks iMac graphics card for melting on me) I have to clear my chat cover request list at super speedy pace, I've done 6 today and have one more to go Am a fan of this priest one the most though

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted

O M G This is F*** Amazing!!!!! I honestly expected something good. But this is too ... You're a rough artist. Really thnx for this really really good job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vant View Post
    Hey guys, would love if someone deprived themselves of their free time and made me a one happy paladin!

Signature:
    Visible text: Vantolainen, Herald of the Titans
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Vantolainen/simple
    Gear set: The one I'm wearing please
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Cloak visible: Nope!
    Your pose: Somewhat zoomed in (above the waist), being aggravated (not raging hard though :P)
    General colour scheme: Bathed in light please!
    Any extras: Faint flowing light energies in the background perhaps?

Thank You so much in advance!
    Bumpity bump!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    Signature and avatar
    Visible text: Backero - The Worlds Weaver
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Backero/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog. Weapon with Stormkeeper apperiance (upgraded basic).
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: Something cool
    General colour scheme: Maelstormish
    Any extras: Whatever, I love Shaman's Order Hall theme, so may be something inspired by this

Thanks a lot
    Weekly Bumpy Post :3