Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if she was smarter why did she lose to the worst nominee in history?
    why didn't she listen to Bill's advice and try to court the Bernie supporters instead of ignoring them?
    shes not as smart as she may appear, shes just constantly fed lines by people smarter than her.
    Being intelligent doesn't necessarily make you a good salesman. Just ask Paul Keating.

bill could beat her up, but she may like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    Not by physical strength. I mean by political influence, conspiracies, media manipulation etc.
    Bill was more charming and politically savvy... so I guess that could mean "stronger." Bill is, arguably, the greatest politician of all time.

Bill was much more likeable than crooked Hillary. Though he's probably a rapist but still more likeable than that crone he calls wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Bill was more charming and politically savvy... so I guess that could mean "stronger." Bill is, arguably, the greatest politician of all time.
    If your political knowledge begins in the US in 1990, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Being intelligent doesn't necessarily make you a good salesman. Just ask Paul Keating.
    But you don't want a salesman for leader, you want someone with best ideas, regardless if they are super charismatic or a charisma black hole

Deleted
    Bill Clinton is said to be incredibly charming in person. People even wrote books about that.

That's where his power lies. Hillary might be the complete opposite and is neither charming or likeable.