Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Except that trump shows some initial similarities with hitler?
    Nope, you failed history if you think they two are anything alike. It's just cry babies over reaching when they criticize him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    This will probably get closed, just like the last thread, for jumping to conclusion and sharing inaccurate information.

I'd also like to remind anyone who's calling this guy a conspiracy theory nut (which he is) that meanwhile, a lot of people still believe Russia is behind Trump's election.
    Those people aren't going around like vigilantes with rifles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    you get assault with a deadly weapon for aiming a gun at someone else. Not for shooting. You get attempted murder for shooting at someone for no reason. I havnt seen anything about shots.
    He fired a single shot in the air. Whether to get people's attention or as a warning is honestly unknown. But a shot was fired regardless.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and yet the major news site omits it, possibly because its a rumor that the rest ate up.

- - - Updated - - -

you should do better at reading as i said nothing about it. I stated hes getting charge for assault with deadly weapon for aiming a gun at someone, the ccn article mentions no shots fired.
    Except lots of major news outlets are reporting that he shot.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/assault...news-1.3881268

The man then discharged the weapon inside the restaurant.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38205885

A man has been arrested after firing a rifle inside a pizza restaurant in Washington that was the target of a bizarre fake US election story.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

A North Carolina man was arrested Sunday after he walked into a popular pizza restaurant in Northwest Washington carrying an assault rifle and fired one or more shots, D.C. police said.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nope, you failed history if you think they two are anything alike. It's just cry babies over reaching when they criticize him.
    There are comparisons to Hitler, just not to Hitler's desire to murder Jews. Both were populist demagogues who rose to power on a platform of nationalistic authoritarianism.

This will probably get closed, just like the last thread, for jumping to conclusion and sharing inaccurate information.

I'd also like to remind anyone who's calling this guy a conspiracy theory nut (which he is) that meanwhile, a lot of people still believe Russia is behind Trump's election.
    There is a difference between saying, Russian propaganda(propaganda in general) influenced the population and a pizzeria is the place in which the global elite kidnap children for their sexual desires.

Take a look at this: https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...ort=confidence
    And as if that wasn't enough the mod of whereisassange quit, because the sub has gone too crazy.

I get the both sides are equal thing, but sometimes it isn't. And it hurts one side when they fail to call this nutjobs.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-12-05 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    There are comparisons to Hitler, just not to Hitler's desire to murder Jews. Both were populist demagogues who rose to power on a platform of nationalistic authoritarianism.
    You're overreaching calling him Hitler or Hitler like, even left intelligent people are startling to call out people like you because they know they can't win anyone to their side by calling everyone they disagree with Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You're overreaching calling him Hitler or Hitler like, even left intelligent people are startling to call out people like you because they know they can't win anyone to their side by calling everyone they disagree with Hitler.
    I didn't call him Hitler, merely pointed out the similarities... and there are clear similarities. It's not about getting people to my side, it's about being right. People got outraged for the comparison, so they believed the lies even hard, and supported Trump no matter what. Since it's nearly impossible to knock sense into someone who is willfully ignorant, I see no need to cater to their frail sensibilities. Just because making the comparison will likely turn people away... doesn't make it any less true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Those people aren't going around like vigilantes with rifles.
    The actions of one does not represent the actions of a group. I'm not supporting Pizzagate, but I'm pretty sure not all of them agreed with that stupid move.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    There is a difference between saying, Russian propaganda(propaganda in general) influenced the population and a pizzeria is the place in which the global elite take children for their sexual desires.
    It depends which part you speak of. To me, saying that the FBI and the US political system is rigged by Russia is the equivalent of thinking a Pizzeria is being used to trafficate underaged children.

And of course, you're going to have nutjobs who'll act on both.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, the idiots over on /r/the_donald are calling it a false flag to try and discredit their conspiracy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    and yet the major news site omits it, possibly because its a rumor that the rest ate up.

- - - Updated - - -

you should do better at reading as i said nothing about it. I stated hes getting charge for assault with deadly weapon for aiming a gun at someone, the ccn article mentions no shots fired.
    Other sources do mention shots fired.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother shared one of those conspiracy videos that "incriminates" this pizza place with me. I had to try really hard not to laugh.

Deleted
    The guy was an actor http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/ , and the camera that would've caught all this on tape, was taking down just the day prior. Yes, clearly this happened. Nothing fake about this incident!

[Infracted]

Infracted? hahaha what the actual fuck.
    Last edited by mmoc840776f426; 2016-12-05 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    This same thread was locked just yesterday
    Becease the OP talked about how trump supporters did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    The guy was an actor http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/ , and the camera that would've caught all this on tape, was taking down just the day prior. Yes, clearly this happened. Nothing fake about this incident!
    How are your pizzagate friends doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the /s at the end.

there's some fishy shit going down with that place.

i wish the guy would have taken a group of people with him to check the place out, so that maybe he could have found something instead of just being a dumbass all alone.

i don't trust these people at all, there's definitely something wrong there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah an actor...

"raver/victim"

So an extra body in a shot. Lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You forgot the /s at the end.
    Yes, and Washington post reporting it before it happened is also totally normal, happens all the time!

The actions of one does not represent the actions of a group. I'm not supporting Pizzagate, but I'm pretty sure not all of them agreed with that stupid move.

It depends which part you speak of. To me, saying that the FBI and the US political system is rigged by Russia is the equivalent of thinking a Pizzeria is being used to trafficate underaged children.

And of course, you're going to have nutjobs who'll act on both.
    Yes we call those people nutjobs and we are done with it, the same way we condemn anti-vaccine dudes in the far left. We do not say:

But pizzagate exists!!! The right denies climate change!!!!

Also never heard of this part:
    saying that the FBI and the US political system is rigged by Russia
    Most of the Russian influenced the American election is limited to propaganda affects voters.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-12-05 at 03:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's some fishy shit going down with that place.
    Anchovies on pizza?

i wish the guy would have taken a group of people with him to check the place out, so that maybe he could have found something instead of just being a dumbass all alone.
    Great, then we'd have a gaggle of dumbasses

i don't trust these people at all, there's definitely something wrong there.
    Yeah, I heard they served coke instead of Pepsi. Why wouldn't anyone do that!?