Titanic Power, how worth is 0.5% over leveling an off-spec?

Yo! I just unlocked my 5% damage increase from Titanic Power today and I was wondering how worth the following 0.5% are.

My Prot and Arms weapon are currently level 21 and I'm wondering if it would be more beneficial to reach the Titanic Power on these before. Fury is my main spec and I'm probably in this spec 80% of the time so its sure that I want my damage to stay relevant in raid, but I also happen to Tank in raid when a main tank is absent and for some quick and easy M+ from time to time. I also enjoy PvP with Arms since forever.

So I'm just sharing my though with you guys, in-case you could help me decide what to do with my Artifact Power from now on. Thanks!

As I was about to post this I realized I could share which trait are missing on my off-spec weapons.
    Arms: Void Cleave, Defensive Measures, One Against Many, Touch of Zakajz, Unending Rage and Deathblow 1/3.
    Prot: Might of the Vrykul, Rumbling Voice, Will to Survive, Thunder Crash and Toughness 1/3.

I can't speak for everyone, but for me each rank up seems to give me about 2k~ more dps on simcraft. I'm fury, but YMMV.

In your Arms artefact you wont see big diffrents exept you survi going up and minimal better AoE unless yuo are going to unlock 5% bonuss too, so in my opinion at this level of AK not worth going now

In Prot artefact you you are regulary tanking y you will see diffrent because of passive 0,75% hp and 0,5% damage bonus from levels so it is wortg investion few points in it

For futher going in to your Fury artefact (35+ level) the biggest impact you get from Titanic Power you get for rank 1 (5%) next 19 ranks will give you bonus 10% so 15% in total, if you are gona play Furry only it is worth going for it , you gona play other spec its better to get in them 1/20 rank too because it will be simple cheaper to do it then to reach some levels in your Furry one

The real question is are you playing other spec as well ?
    yes. go invest few points
    no. go go full 20 at fury

Alsow Fury looks strong for NH ( good set and stats on overal gear in NH) bt will have to wait for end of PTR for full info

Deleted
    im not overly fussed either way. planning to take it slow on the AP grind until i am knowledge level 25.

post rank 35 it just doesn't feel quite as urgent anymore so i feel it's now more of a "waste" of to farm AP. especially knowing how hard the last 5 knowledge levels give increases.

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    In Prot artefact you you are regulary tanking y you will see diffrent because of passive 0,75% hp and 0,5% damage bonus from levels so it is wortg investion few points in it
    Thats a pretty good argument, I forgot about those !

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    im not overly fussed either way. planning to take it slow on the AP grind until i am knowledge level 25.

post rank 35 it just doesn't feel quite as urgent anymore so i feel it's now more of a "waste" of to farm AP. especially knowing how hard the last 5 knowledge levels give increases.
    well all AK levels give 25% more then previous one , and last one give only 11% more so dont know about what increase you are talking about

well all AK levels give 25% more then previous one , and last one give only 11% more so dont know about what increase you are talking about
    After your 35 trait the AP cost per point scales almost linearly, but your AK will continue scaling exponentially, so the last 5 AK levels feel like a much bigger increase.

Deleted
    the last 5 levels you basically go from 10000% to 25000%, thats pretty huge increase that makes me feel like going out of my way to farm AP isnt really worth it.

the last 5 levels you basically go from 10000% to 25000%, thats pretty huge increase that makes me feel like going out of my way to farm AP isnt really worth it.
    Holy crap for real? I get my AK in few hours so I'm psyched to see how far I'll be able to push myself. I'm gonna keep pouring points past 35th trait until my AP is about 50-70K regularly then I will put in Fury. I just don't see any good reason to put in Fury since I don't play it (yet) and Arms' feels really strong with the right gear and either the gloves or ring.

you are going from 10000% of base value to 25000% of base value, but compare to previous valeu each ranki is only 25% more,
    And last one ( rankl 24 to 25) its only 11% more then previous one

http://www.wowhead.com/currency=1171/artifact-knowledge scroll a bit down to Ascar post you got ther table that show it more deaply

but its a bit off topic from main one
    Last edited by kubuntu; 2016-12-06 at 01:38 PM.

Having stuck with fury thus far i'm personally planning on keeping my options open and levelling the arms artifact to 35 throughout December and January in preparation for nighthold, that way you'll have both bases covered should any funky balance changes materialise (unless they gut both specs).

If you are going to play Arms at all I would get it to 35. Personally I have Fury at 35, Arms at 34 and will be getting it to 35 this week before I go back to putting AP into Fury. My Prot weapon is at 25 and I'll probably wait until 25AK to get that one up to 35.

As Fury main, I got my Prot up to 28 after I hit 35, to get all the defensive traits, then back to putting the AP into Fury. I probably won't touch Prot again until AK 22 or 23.