Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Except that trump shows some initial similarities with hitler?
    the same initial similarities Hillary had with Stallin.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    This will probably get closed, just like the last thread, for jumping to conclusion and sharing inaccurate information.

I'd also like to remind anyone who's calling this guy a conspiracy theory nut (which he is) that meanwhile, a lot of people still believe Russia is behind Trump's election.
    What is inaccurate about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    the same initial similarities Hillary had with Stallin.
    So barely any?

10ch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    Yes, and Washington post reporting it before it happened is also totally normal, happens all the time!
    Source darling? You're the one making claims, prove them, before you say "GERGLE ITR"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Those people aren't going around like vigilantes with rifles.
    Maybe not rifles but Molotov cocktails i guess thats a little better
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politi...ent-fake-news/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.21cef95bb597

More of this to come. I guarantee it. Thanks alt-reich! Luckily nobody was injured.
    Good thing you edited out that luckily no one was injured. Labeling everything you disagree with politically as "literally hitler" might be slightly more difficult otherwise.

(a fictitious online conspiracy theory) - from CNN, the experts on fiction. If you take them seriously after the laughably biased farse they called election coverage you're a bigger joke than this "on the water reporting". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn5pIkEHPf0

- - - Updated - - -

Those people aren't going around like vigilantes with rifles.
    Nah they just go around and physically assault and vandalize the property of anyone who disagrees with their myopic worldview. That's ok though, right? Classical left: "It's ok when I do it!".

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I didn't call him Hitler, merely pointed out the similarities... and there are clear similarities. It's not about getting people to my side, it's about being right. People got outraged for the comparison, so they believed the lies even hard, and supported Trump no matter what. Since it's nearly impossible to knock sense into someone who is willfully ignorant, I see no need to cater to their frail sensibilities. Just because making the comparison will likely turn people away... doesn't make it any less true.
    People supported Clinton no matter what, you had zealots on both sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like clockwork the righties come in and get triggered, hah. You all created and condone the actions of the suspect in the article.

As I said, stay tuned. This isn't the last of it and you all only have yourselves to blame.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I agree, you got right wing people thinking pizza is code for child sex slaves left wing people thinking Trump is the next Hitler. Polarized politics prays on the ignorant.
    Some good chunk of my latest posts end up being this. Everyone yelling at the other side as if the other side is represented entirely by the extreme fringe of people on that side. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    What is inaccurate about it?

- - - Updated - - -

So barely any?

10ch
    Hillary actually has a lot more in common with Hitler than Trump does, but you'd have to leave your leftist echo chamber to understand this. Plus it doesn't matter anymore anyway. Hillary got BTFO. Trump Won 3084 Counties, Clinton Won 57.

Like clockwork the righties come in and get triggered, hah. You all created and condone the actions of the suspect in the article.

As I said, stay tuned. This isn't the last of it and you all only have yourselves to blame.
    the FBI isn't investigating podesta. someone needs to be investigated in all of this nonsense.

if it was random joe #139847192347 with all of this rumor and coincidence swirling around him, there'd be a squad of guys busting his door down.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Hillary actually has a lot more in common with Hitler than Trump does, but you'd have to leave your leftist echo chamber to understand this. Plus it doesn't matter anymore anyway. Hillary got BTFO. Trump Won 3084 Counties, Clinton Won 57.
    http://www.snopes.com/trump-won-3084...linton-won-57/

You should probably stop believing everything the state propaganda machine Breitbart tells you.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

OMG, can you be any lamer...
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the FBI isn't investigating podesta. someone needs to be investigated in all of this nonsense.

if it was random joe #139847192347 with all of this rumor and coincidence swirling around him, there'd be a squad of guys busting his door down.
    Get off r/the_donald and /pol/. You read up on waaaaay too many conspiracy theories.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    OMG, can you be any lamer...
    Just watch me

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I acteally don't care about Clinton, sorry.
    Just don't get how she can be compared to Stalin, but whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't blame the right for this, it makes it impossible to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    People supported Clinton no matter what, you had zealots on both sides.
    I agree, which is why I did not support either. Willful ignorance is inexcusable. I'm not going to hedge my words to protect their feelings, and I think a large percentage of supporaters of both candidates are willfully ignorant.

On a side note, who did you vote for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Don't blame the right for this, it makes it impossible to discuss.
    Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Get off r/the_donald and /pol/. You read up on waaaaay too many conspiracy theories.
    i don't support trump, and i'm not rightwing.

i just know that human trafficking allegations should ALWAYS be investigated, especially when there's evidence of strange actions in the first place.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

i just know that human trafficking allegations should ALWAYS be investigated, especially when there's evidence of strange actions in the first place.
    Where is all this evidence?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

So, if I accuse you of being a human trafficker on this site, you should be investigated?

10+ Year Old Account

What evidence? Hard Mode: Cannot be articles from right wing websites, /pol/ or anything that can be traced to r/the_donald.