Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    US got screwed again ?
    Nope.. He is up in the US also.

Deleted
    Wonder if they actualy do something about the people that used the "loot bug". Havent used it myself though

Given how uninteresting the loot of most of them is by now I wouldn't mind all or at least a good chunk of them being active at the same time..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mtmf View Post
    Wait... Did they change the reward for Nithogg to be an epic AP token? I killed him on tuesday with all my level 110 toons and only got 1000 order resources.
    That's lame...
    In the EU he had the ap token from the beginning.

Well... Then I guess US did get screwed again from start (quoting xcess).
    I would rather get and epic AP token than 1000 resources.

Killed him,US server got the Ring .
    US seems to be working fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post

In the EU he had the ap token from the beginning.

At least I got 1000 resources this morning in the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    How the hell does it matter when you aren't actively competing against players from other regions, I think it's fair to assume that loot for everything is random from region to region so you may have had a better deal on another quest.
    How the hell does it have anything to do with "competing against other players"?
    It matters for me cause I wanna improve my artifact and an epic token is a lot of AP.
    All I said is that I would rather get the AP reward instead of the useless order resources.
    I haven't got any epic AP WQ this week and I wouldn't bet on Blizzard been consistent on making the rewards balanced by giving better deals on other quests.
    Last edited by mtmf; 2016-12-05 at 05:58 PM.

The epic token is like 2 maybe 3 easy world quests.. it's really not that much.