Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...migrants-crime here are some figures for ya.
    400.000+++ crimes commited by migrants in 2015. And that's excluding Nord Rhein Westphalien, which is the most populous region.

The ecxuse that they commit about the same amount of crimes as natives is invalid, because, if there weren't immigrants, there wouldn't have been crimes caused by them. You fail at statistics, libtards.

But Frau Merkel wants more refugees. Yay refugees.

Hello mister refugee, we wish to welcome you on in our land, you certainly make this place better.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-05 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    can you please show me a validated statistic between violent crime done by the locals (you can show me one before the refugee crisis) and one done after the crisis.?

because all of the statistics i see and what the police in germany are saying is that the crime has gone up to a level they never encountered before and most of the violent crime does happen from the refugees.

But then again i guess its just difficult to understand that if you get allot of people from somalia, the country you are in will start to look more like somalia
    I think it is the article which should cite such studies not me. I never claimed to know crime rate patterns in Europe and it's causes, actually that's my whole argument.
    The article is being intentionally dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    No we dont, there are 0 reasons to import more even if it is the same ratio of scumbags as already exist in the host country. This building is on fire, doesn't matter if we add more fire then.
    When among the "scumbags" you're "importing" (you do realise they're human beings, not a product?) there are children, women and young men who had nothing to do with the war you helped create, by supplying their enemies with weapons, then you do have a moral obligation to help these people until things stabilise in their country.

These are not immigrants, they're not here to be productive, they're here to survive, under pretty bad conditions by German standards. There are thousands of these refugees who have seen their daughters, sisters, mothers raped while your government, among others, has done nothing but sell and profit from war. Now that the problem is here you care. A few cases of refugees doing something bad and everyone goes crazy and wants to get rid of them all. If anyone can find a reliable source, study or anything that shows that the majority of these people are here just to rape women or be violent then please show it to me. It's as if a German did something terrible and you got the blame for it, makes no sense.

Let's be honest here, most people wouldn't care if this was a group of white maniacs doing something terrible. It's because it's a brown muslim that did this to a white girl. You know why I know? Because Neo-Nazis have been a problem in this country ever since I was born. They are unemployed, rape, murder and don't get nearly as much attention. There are several cases every single month. Neo-nazis raping children of immigrants, refugees, killing them, heck there was a case where they even set one on fire. Mainstream media doesn't care as much, because Germans would rather raise their fists and be angry at foreign brown people. It gets clicks, it gets views, it gets money.

We need to make sure the right people come in, so no one gets hurt. What do you think would happen, if you just refuse to accept these people, who are not dumb and know that the US and Europe are at least partially responsible for many conflicts in the Middle East? They'll probably join any of the extremist groups that are on the rise and fight back. And then we have soldiers trying to kill us, just because of a small chance that a refugee could do something terrible? How about make sure 19 year old young girls don't work closely with potential rapists, if we can't make sure they're safe. You can't just let a bunch of unknown people into the country and let them work with young women whom you can't protect. This doesn't mean you should get rid of all refugee camps, it means government needs to get its shit together and make sure these camps are safe, for refugees and others.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...migrants-crime here are some figures for ya.
    400.000+++ crimes commited by migrants in 2015. And that's excluding Nord Rhein Westphalien, which is the most populous region.

The ecxuse that they commit about the same amount of crimes as natives is invalid, because, if there weren't immigrants, there wouldn't have been crimes caused by them. You fail at statistics, libtards.

Hello mister refugee, we wish to welcome you on in our land, you certainly make this place better.

Such vibrancy! Such diversity!

Europe is so lucky to be so culturally enriched as this!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-05 at 08:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    When among the "scumbags" you're "importing" (you do realise they're human beings, not a product?) there are children, women and young men who had nothing to do with the war you helped create, by supplying their enemies with weapons, then you do have a moral obligation to help these people until things stabilise in their country.
    You can help people in camps instead of importing them to the country. There is no moral obligation to subject your own people to the kind of criminals that comes along with them. If it could be ensured that there are no criminals among them then yes I could agree that there is a moral obligation but people are not morally obligated to put their own people at risk to help others.

- - - Updated - - -

We need to make sure the right people come in, so no one gets hurt. What do you think would happen, if you just refuse to accept these people, who are not dumb and know that the US and Europe are at least partially responsible for many conflicts in the Middle East? They'll probably join any of the extremist groups that are on the rise and fight back. And then we have soldiers trying to kill us, just because of a small chance that a refugee could do something terrible?
    In an outright war against the US and Europe they would get evaporated. They would stand no chance. There is no army or coalition that would be able to stand against the US and Europe united in a war.

Let's be honest here, most people wouldn't care if this was a group of white maniacs doing something terrible. It's because it's a brown muslim that did this to a white girl. You know why I know? Because Neo-Nazis have been a problem in this country ever since I was born.
    I don't know about you but I take issue when guests are attacking the hosts more so than when hosts attack eachother. Their skin color doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2016-12-05 at 04:21 PM.

How can you take that website even seriously? It's obviously biased and not trustworthy, at all. Also what do the images have to do with violence or crime commited by refugees? It just shows how incompetent the situation was handled and that people had to sleep on the streets. Refugees aren't here to do the work you don't want to do. You got the Turks and other migrants to fip burgers and clean your toilets, dont you? Refugees aren't even allowed to work, they're supposed to be in your country so they don't get murdered. Would also be interesting to know how many crimes natives commit, I know 400.000 might seem like a big number to you, but how many of them were even violent? This is ignoring the fact that that number probably isn't even correct and that that website you linked seems like right-wing propaganda, and a very cheap one (honestly how can you even take it seriously to link it?).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    You can help people in camps instead of importing them to the country. There is no moral obligation to subject your own people to the kind of criminals that comes along with them. If it could be ensured that there are no criminals among them then yes I could agree that there is a moral obligation but people are not morally obligated to put their own people at risk to help others.

- - - Updated - - -

In an outright war between the US and Europe they would get evaporated. They would stand no chance. There is no army or coalition that would be able to stand against US and Europe united in a war.
    And where would those camps be? Your country is great at murdering children with drones. Building camps and helping muslims, not so much. If I understood you correctly, you want to either just let innocent people die because they might be criminals or have them join terrorist groups so the army can shoot them. What a great idea, I wonder if you would feel the same way if we were talking about your family members.

7+ Year Old Account
    And where would those camps be? Your country is great at murdering children with drones. Building camps and helping muslims, not so much. If I understood you correctly, you want to either just let innocent people die because they might be criminals or have them join terrorist groups so the army can shoot them. What a great idea, I wonder if you would feel the same way if we were talking about your family members.
    Taiwan is murdering children with drones? That's news to me.

Taiwan is murdering children with drones? That's news to me.
    Funny, but an obvious way to avoid delivering good arguments.

Well, you blew off his link of crime statistics, which are sourced from Germany, with your argument being "dumb website, so biased", without refuting any of the sourced facts the website used.

So far, you are just making appeals to emotion and parroting random talking left-wing talking points.

Also, "your country", as in my country, as in America is engaging in horrendous drone attacks, this is at the direct action of Barack Hussein Obama. He should be arrested, shackled and delivered to the Hague for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
    Last edited by Super Friendly Kitty Cat; 2016-12-05 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Well, you blew off his link of crime statistics, which are sourced from Germany, with your argument being "dumb website, so biased", without refuting any of the sourced facts the website used.

So far, you are just making appeals to emotion and parroting random talking left-wing talking points.
    Have you even looked at the website? It's nothing but right-wing propaganda and the only "serious" news that have used their numbers is FOX news. Also the German source is from "Bild". Which is even worse than FOX news and has been reporting on microwaves causing cancer, climate change not existing and other things. Here in Germany calling someone a "Bild-Leser" (someone who reads that paper) is actually offensive (I'm not joking).

Also, how am I the one making appeals to emotion if you literally quoted two unrelated pictures of brown and black men sleeping on the streets and called it "cultural enrichment"?
    Last edited by alemaite; 2016-12-05 at 04:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't need to "deliver" good arguments to you as you're not accepting the premise from the start. You think people have a moral obligation to take refugees even if at the cost of their own peoples wellbeing. I think there is no such moral obligation if there are cons to it that stretch beyond having to spend money on them.

A states responsibility is to their own people, not people who are suffering in some other part of the world. Keep your own people safe. If a state can't do that then the population is living in either a dictatorship or the current ruling party is going to lose their position very soon to people who will keep the people safe.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2016-12-05 at 04:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Talks about the situation in germany, shows no source other than an article and posts pictures of france. Pretty much what´s expected.

Also a more recent report from january to june shows a 36% decrease in crimes committed by migrants compared to 2015.
    https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/K...resbilanz.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I don't need to "deliver" good arguments to you as you're not accepting the premise from the start. You think people have a moral obligation to take refugees even if at the cost of their own peoples wellbeing. I think there is no such moral obligation if there are cons to it that stretch beyond having to spend money on them.

A states responsibility is to their own people, not people who are suffering in some other part of the world. Keep your own people safe. If a state can't do that then the population is living in either a dictatorship or the current ruling party is going to lose their position very soon to people who will keep the people safe.
    There is no "your people" anymore. In the world we're living now everything is connected. You bomb the sh*t out of a place they end up next to you in refugee camp. We're going to become more connected to each other, not less. And we need to deal with problems not just ignore them because people look/think/behave differently and have a different culture.

So much as raising questions about immigrants, islam, the position of women in their cultures and possible increased crime rates makes you HITLER.
    That's basically the sentiment of some of the extreme leftist replies. Unbelievably idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Talks about the situation in germany, shows no source other than an article and posts pictures of france. Pretty much what´s expected.

Also a more recent report from january to june shows a 36% decrease in crimes committed by migrants compared to 2015.
    https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/K...resbilanz.html
    Now that's a serious source. I'll rather believe the official numbers directly from the government than some instiution that provides numbers to FOX news and Bild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deepr View Post
    So much as raising questions about immigrants, islam, the position of women in their cultures and possible increased crime rates makes you HITLER.
    That's basically the sentiment of some of the extreme leftist replies. Unbelievably idiotic.
    Haven't seen anyone calling anyone Hitler in this thread. It's just what right-wing extremists like to say when they're being racist and get caught. "Oh, I was just raising questions..."

And yes, there are also leftists that are idiots. So what? I guess we can agree that there are idiots everywhere, regardless of religion, skin color or opinions on politics.

Now that's a serious source. I'll rather believe the official numbers directly from the government than some instiution that provides numbers to FOX news and Bild.
    And you forget to ask the basic questions, since it confirms your worldview: How does it compare to previous years? Was it a 100% increase in 2015 followed by a 36% decrease in 2016, or was it steady in 2015, or? How does it compare to natives? In 2015 a large percentage of the asylum seekers in Germany were from eastern Europe (that had no real refugee-reasons; quick rejection rules were later introduced) - how are they represented in the statistics?

Note that part of the decrease was in forgery - I would assume that most forgery cases were that asylum seekers had forged papers when applying. In 2016 most of Europe - Germany included - have in practice closed their borders, therefore it seems reasonable that the number of forgeries would decline.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    How many Europeans commit these kind of crimes in the middleeast? Yeah they wouldn't even allow millions of Europeans into their lands if we needed to flee from wars or what not. Well maby israel and jordan would i don't see anyone else doing it.
    Haha, Germans and Russians (amongst other nationalities) are actually doing that in Egypt. They have cities where its basically and almost their own. In Hurgada you MIGHT find a shop sign in arabic/English but u will 100% find it written in russian. Sharm too. Oh and many of these people who come to live here dont live here legally, they just come and go whenever they want, when visa officer ask them they just bribe him and move on with their lives, even though the process to get a visa is fairly simple, they don't even bother to do it.
    Source: Communities of german and russians that i am in with on facebook.

So yeah, Please.
    Also there have been crimes here committed by Europeans, but you will never hear about it, you only hear about BAD BAD Muslim and BAD BAD refugee.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    Haha, Germans and Russians (amongst other nationalities) are actually doing that in Egypt. They have cities where its basically and almost their own. In Hurgada you MIGHT find a shop sign in arabic/English but u will 100% find it written in russian. Sharm too. Oh and many of these people who come to live here dont live here legally, they just come and go whenever they want, when visa officer ask them they just bribe him and move on with their lives, even though the process to get a visa is fairly simple, they don't even bother to do it.
    Source: Communities of german and russians that i am in with on facebook.

So yeah, Please.
    Also there have been crimes here committed by Europeans, but you will never hear about it, you only hear about BAD BAD Muslim and BAD BAD refugee.
    Well I m sorry that you re struggling to cope with reality - the Rich part of the world couldnt care less about the poor part of the world

i dont understand, why ppl outside germany. post such crapp about germany, instead of looking into there owen issues in there owen countrys ....

its more than a shame that espacaly ppl from countrys where the crime is 100X higher than in germany dare to talk about germany in case of crimes ...

so after all this crap i was reading in this threeat.. i can only say .. dont put your nose into stuff that dosent concern u at all

I feel bad for the girl getting raped and murdered but at the same time there is some responsibility on her.
    If you voluntarily submit yourself to dangerous animals you will get hurt. She was dumb and she died.