The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Oh, I thought that was Harambe.
    PFTTTTTTTTT

Yeah, i'm gonna like it here.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Dead" in the usual gamer sense, meaning it had an inevitable drop off in player numbers, sure. But there are still A LOT of people "playing" it.

As for anime, so that I can get a bit of backstory for FFXV, just watched Kingsglaive and it was actually 2 hours of enjoyment, which I didn't really expect. Also surprised at all the well-known voices involved, honestly.
    I JUST REALIZED YOU'RE UNIFIED. I thought you were StayTuned for some reason, since he was the only one to go by a One Punch Man avatar for the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    PFTTTTTTTTT

Yeah, i'm gonna like it here.
    Jojo's, do it.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I JUST REALIZED YOU'RE UNIFIED. I thought you were StayTuned for some reason, since he was the only one to go by a One Punch Man avatar for the longest time.

Jojo's, do it.
    What is Jojos, how do I watch it, and why should I

you shouldn't

It's on Crunchyroll for free if you want (with commercials though), and the original season just started airing on Toonami in English.

The quickest way I can sum it up is it's a more adult (and better) DBZ, although the first season is a bit simplistic in terms of story. 2nd and 3rd season are a LOT better.

(they increased the sound effects over the music in that intro, but it was better than the 480p version)

How dare you, sir!?

I used this last Christmas too
    I don't remember that kind of stuff!
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-12-05 at 03:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sangatsu no Lion 08 - Very Monogatari-esque this episode. His sister is such a crazy bitch but still... doujins please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you still have her tuttle?

And what part of MMOC did I just stumble into?
    The greatest part?

10+ Year Old Account
    Multimedia Project 'The Art of 18' Receives TV Anime for 2017

It was announced at a stage event during Tokyo Comic Con that director Kouji Morimoto (Memories, Akira) will work together with studio Gonzo to create a new TV anime project. Tentatively titled 18 Anime, Morimoto will serve as chief supervisor and the series is slated to broadcast via Tokyo MX and BS Fuji in 2017.

The anime will be part of a multimedia franchise which already includes 18: Kimi to Tsunagaru Puzzle, a mobile puzzle game by Mobcast, and a new virtual reality game titled 18 Yume Sekai VR which was also produced by Morimoto.

Cast
    Diver: Yoshimasa Hosoya (Hai to Gensou no Grimgar)
    Cat Doctor: Takehito Koyasu (Baccano!)
    Mari Kaneda: Yuriko Fuchizaki (Shoujo Kakumei Utena)

Official multimedia site: https://eighteen.jp/artof18
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1574448

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail - Not sure if Eileen was a fucking dragon or just their leader in some way. Judging by her title and by her hands I'd say she was indeed a dragon. Shit's gotten more interesting that I thought it would.

edit: there's also the possibility that she's like Acnologia, a human who turned into a dragon hybrid after bathing/drinking too much of their blood. But I don't think that's the case.
    Last edited by Artorius; 2016-12-05 at 04:30 PM.

The Count of Monte Cristo

I'm seven episodes into this, and I'm already going to have to give this at least an eight. This is great people; the art style, the setting, the plot is captivating!

Didn't I see a trailer for a new Gakustou anime/film a while back? I can't find it on MyAnimeList.

7+ Year Old Account
    Heyo folk

Quick question; what is the name of the anime that everyone always references for egregious usage of *plot*. This is often accompanied by the gif of some sort of Demon Princes bending down and showing a buttload of cleavage, that sways quite a lot.

Follow up question being; i heard it actually has some surprising depth and is interesting to watch (beyond the whole *plot*) stuff, would this be true? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    Heyo folk

Quick question; what is the name of the anime that everyone always references for egregious usage of *plot*. This is often accompanied by the gif of some sort of Demon Princes bending down and showing a buttload of cleavage, that sways quite a lot.

Follow up question being; i heard it actually has some surprising depth and is interesting to watch (beyond the whole *plot*) stuff, would this be true? :P
    High School DxD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyo folk
    As nazrark said, High School DxD & yes
    [CENTER]

Heyo folk

You mean that scene where a bullet is fired and a girl bends down to avoid it, with her breasts rotating around the bullet as it flies? That is (as others have said) Highschool DxD (or Highschool of the Dead, I forgot which one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    You mean that scene where a bullet is fired and a girl bends down to avoid it, with her breasts rotating around the bullet as it flies? That is (as others have said) Highschool DxD (or Highschool of the Dead, I forgot which one)
    The bullet one is Highschool of the dead

No.
    10nos.

10+ Year Old Account
    High School DxD....

If you have to watch plot anime, go for monster mosune. At least that one has story.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    High School DxD....
    If you have to watch plot anime, go for monster mosune. At least that one has story.

Heyo folk

This one. And yeah it's pretty interesting