Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You can play whatever you want honestly but if you are going for a dps class that will get taken to pugs regularly go for hunter, mage, monk, warrior. If you have a set group play whatever you want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    any class is top
    Not any. People hate priests completely: ugly and undertuned healers (both specs) and zero aoe as shadow.
    Thanks for the nice balance, Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    any class is top
    Yeah, no. Some classes have more CC/mobility than others and are better objectively for mythic+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Yeah, no. Some classes have more CC/mobility than others and are better objectively for mythic+.
    actually all classes can clear +15 within the time with no prob. actually all classes are able to beat the +3 chests out of all +9 dungeons no matter what affixes are around. You can double class like two assa rogues or two shadowpriets and you can beat +15 within the time. There is currently no class/spec which is not top enough for any aspect of m+. There is only one point left which makes the most trouble in any aspect of the game: its the player behind the screen.

Sure for m+15 a little bit of micro managing and min/maxing is helpful, but this is the current top notch level for m+, so it would be very annoying if not.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2016-12-05 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    enhance shammy is pretty good , insane single target n aoe dmg , brings movespeed buff n also aoe stun, and also comes with lust , ankh n ability to rez, the best class for m+ atm imo.

elemental sham, especially those with chain lightning bracers also brings insane aoe n utility to the group, earthquake is pretty funny seeing all the mobs slip n get stunned every few secs. Unfortunately their single target is mediocre, very similar to fire mages
    That's funny cause for M+ fire and ele are both >> enh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I'm thinking that Ele Sham will be one of the more popular M+ classes after 7.1.5....just sayin
    Why wait? Ele is one of the stronger M+ specs right now. You'll probably still run LR build in M+ in 715 anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by JackHunter42 View Post
    Not any. People hate priests completely: ugly and undertuned healers (both specs) and zero aoe as shadow.
    good thing spriests are far above any other class in raid dps though right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post

Why wait? Ele is one of the stronger M+ specs right now. You'll probably still run LR build in M+ in 715 anyways.
    I'm not waiting, i'm currently playing Ele. I'm just saying they are getting buffed across the board so people will flock to an already strong class after the buffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHunter42 View Post
    Well, we have been doing 10+ since m+ was available and 12+ since the cap was upped with a holy priest and it went flawlessly. Well played, a holy priest is easily as good as a shaman or drood.

Another guild group also regularly plays 12+ and more in time with a shadow priest. AOE in higher m+ is not that bad because trash packs have much more HP, and it's brilliant in tyrannical boss fights.

I enjoy all ranged comps, so my favorite is:

<7
    Guardian Druid
    Resto Druid
    Hunter
    Mage
    Mage/Warlock/Elemental

>7
    Guardian
    Resto Druid
    Mage
    Elemental
    Shadow Priest
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

There are quiet a few DD specs that are awesome for M+, almost too many to only take 3 along.
    If I could choose only one DD for any M+ affixes or any difficulty, I would go for DH, cos with a DH u are never wrong. (Only bad skilled players, but every class is bad with bad players)

So why dont we say which class isnt that good and u'd rather not bring along?

My last choice would be Pala, Warrior, Dru, Priest (If same skill, ilevel, etc. Lets say u could ask a friend who has all the classes and u could wish for any DD)

---------------------

In terms of healing: RDruid, no doubt! Just best overall!

---------------

In terms of tanks: I take any tanks over DH tanks
    Why? Cos for me a tank needs to be tanky in the first part. Utility and whatnot is ok, but DHs melt down like butter in the oven!
    Last edited by Wild; 2016-12-05 at 06:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    frost death knights are really good for aoeing trash packs. that sindragosa shit they do, holy hell it can do some dmg
    Hi

I'm not sure how unholy is so high for M+15

- - - Updated - - -

also looks like i need to learn to play elemental.....it's much better than enhance on logs.

How is MM Hunter looking for 7.1.5? To be honest I have 3 110's (Hunter, DH, Rogue) reaaally can't be bothered levelling another class just to play it once a week when I can log in. DH was great when I did my first +2, then did a +4 and +7 and was doing great in all of them (boosted the boost groups dps LOL) MM Hunter seems fine in 7.1.5 also...

Shame Survival is so piss poor, the spec is so much fun to play, just doesn't perform in PvE at all.

Demon hunter, MM Hunter, monk, and shaman. Not sure if elemental is as wanted as enchament but you are offering bloodlust and an aoe stun with solid damage so this is a really good pick

Ret pally is doing a ton of AOE damage currently but you are lacking that aoe stun that is required so that classed would be on the fence

The biggest boon for ele is that Earthquake knockdown is not on DR with other stuns, can hit stun-immune mobs and can limit the amount of cancer spread by certain affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma90 View Post
    Demon hunter, MM Hunter, monk, and shaman. Not sure if elemental is as wanted as enchament but you are offering bloodlust and an aoe stun with solid damage so this is a really good pick

Ret pally is doing a ton of AOE damage currently but you are lacking that aoe stun that is required so that classed would be on the fence
    At this current state of the game, why take a shaman over a mage? Who offers a bloodlust and crazy burst.

But ret paladins are really good for certain m+'s. They succeed on ones with dead mob packs like BRH.

Fire Mage burst is pretty damn good, but at the extremely higher + levels where things don't instantly die from LB, Elemental Shamans are utility kings.

Deleted
    Monk are a safe pick. Arms warriors with FR are also really strong if you know how and when to AoE- and when to single target.

Most specs are fine but there will always be specs that are really strong ( like monk) and some that might be on the weak side.
    Some classes shines in specific situations like rogues (pretty good at interrupt) or Fury (huge consistent cleave/aoe pressure).

A skilled player can master any class to do good in M+ , some specs are just more accessible while others require more timing and understanding.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Every class is viable, in my experience, but some classes just outshine others with ease. Hunters, Demonhunters, Mages for example are good in every scenario.
    All classes are viable, all healers are viable, all tanks are viable:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/9#keystone=15

Depending on affixes some classes have better features and utility.

Pick what suits your style and what you like.