Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    But the end result was the total destruction of the Marvel Multiverse, and Reed Richards created a single new universe, which had all the survivors from both 616 and 1610 on. ALL other Marvel Universes are dead.
    ALL other universes are dead? That can't be right, cause Spider-Gwen is from Earth-65 and her universe is still around, definitely NOT as part of the same universe as the 616/1610 people. And the Web Warriors series still includes the members visiting various other universes as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    ALL other universes are dead? That can't be right, cause Spider-Gwen is from Earth-65 and her universe is still around, definitely NOT as part of the same universe as the 616/1610 people. And the Web Warriors series still includes the members visiting various other universes as well.
    I Thought Spider-gwen had been dragged into the new Universe with the others? Didn't she show up in CWII?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I Thought Spider-gwen had been dragged into the new Universe with the others? Didn't she show up in CWII?
    She crosses over alot but she still has her own
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    She crosses over alot but she still has her own
    Ah ok, guess the whole "There's only one universe" thing didn't last as long as I thought XD

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

She has a dimension travel...watch(or something like that) that she uses primarily to visit Spider-Woman in the 616 universe, but she still lives in Earth-65.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    She has a dimension travel...watch(or something like that) that she uses primarily to visit Spider-Woman in the 616 universe, but she still lives in Earth-65.
    Fair enough, I thought all the dimensions had been destoryed via incursions, I guess I was wrong

Fair enough, I thought all the dimensions had been destoryed via incursions, I guess I was wrong
    I honestly had no idea what was going on. I didn't read Secret Wars, I just knew that 616 and the 1610 universes ended up merged and...not a whole lot changed with any of the books I read. Admittedly, I don't read a lot of current run Marvel stuff, mostly read trades of older stuff, but I know Silk, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Gwen, and Moon Knight all seemed pretty much the same both before and after(well, Moon Knight adopted a new persona again, but he was doing that before SW too)

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    The point of the event wasn't really to change anything... It was meant to cut out a lot of the multiverse timey wimey nonsense. What they had originally intended was to merge everything together and then cut out a few characters.

For instance, the Fantastic Four no longer exist. Thing is now in GoTG, I think Human Torch is dead and Reed Richard et al are off recreating the universe.

But tbh, other than resetting all the issue numbers back to #1, not a huge amount changed for Black Panther, Thor or Doctor Strange, who are the only comics I read these days.

The point of the event wasn't really to change anything... It was meant to cut out a lot of the multiverse timey wimey nonsense. What they had originally intended was to merge everything together and then cut out a few characters.

For instance, the Fantastic Four no longer exist. Thing is now in GoTG, I think Human Torch is dead and Reed Richard et al are off recreating the universe.

But tbh, other than resetting all the issue numbers back to #1, not a huge amount changed for Black Panther, Thor or Doctor Strange, who are the only comics I read these days.
    honestly. I think the biggest reason was miles is one of their most popular characters but he existed in a universe that had all except for him died off in sales. The ultimate universe had crashed and burned.

secret wars was planned for awhile but i think they tweaked it a bit to make it more multiverse shattering so they could give the ultimate universe a proper send off instead of just having miles step through a portal and forget about it.

Captain Marvel looks badass asf!!!

I wonder if they will make her that way in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Captain Marvel looks badass asf!!!

I wonder if they will make her that way in the movies.
    the game will focus on mcu characters so its basically being made to promote current and upcoming mcu characters (its pretty likely there wont be any x-men characters in this one) and theres a heavy focus on the infinity gems.

I would say its likely she will end up somewhat similar. atleast in design and how her powers look, but it mostly depends on how much the developers were shown of upcoming concept art and whatnot. its entirely possible marvel simply gave them a list of characters they wanted included in the game and let them go from there.

cap has his mcu outfit on in his reveal trailer

Overview

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will feature a variety of exciting and accessible single player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike.

In addition to single player Arcade, Training, and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.

Features

Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles, which allow for new gameplay dynamics never-before-seen in the franchise.

Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones from the Marvel Universe to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects that can quickly turn the tide of battle.

Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes, including Captain Marvel and Iron Man from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.

Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.

Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.

Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.

Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite releases in 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/12/03...38OQLepivRX.99

Well, considering all the universes that still exist(there's like 7 characters in Web Warriors, only Spider-Girl comes from 616, and when they're not working on a mission each goes back to their own world, mine Spider-girl who stays in the cosmic web or whatever)...it seems like all the event really did was disband the FF(done to piss off Fox, mainly) and bring Mile Morales into 616? Seems a bit convoluted to accomplish so little, but, comic books, it happens.

Man

I do hope atleast at some point in the movie we get some mohawk marvel.

we need some fine punk bitches in the mcu.

and if they reboot x-men again they better keep the hawk on storm. one of the only good parts of apocalypse

and while were at it lets see some spider-punk too. atleast as like a one off scene or something

yeah, totally.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly. I think the biggest reason was miles is one of their most popular characters but he existed in a universe that had all except for him died off in sales. The ultimate universe had crashed and burned.
    Pretty much yeah. And at the same time they saw the chance to kill of the Fantastic Four, in a way that IF they ever get the rights back, they can have then return without any major consequences, beyond the ones they want to create.

Pretty much yeah. And at the same time they saw the chance to kill of the Fantastic Four, in a way that IF they ever get the rights back, they can have then return without any major consequences, beyond the ones they want to create.
    ...and there ya go. They make so much money at any time making movies...even shitty ones, that the comic books pretty much seem to get crapped on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    ...and there ya go. They make so much money at any time making movies...even shitty ones, that the comic books pretty much seem to get crapped on.
    Eh, I'm fine as long as Fantastic Four get fucked over... Don't know why I hate them so much, it's quite odd.

Eh, I'm fine as long as Fantastic Four get fucked over... Don't know why I hate them so much, it's quite odd.
    The only person I don't mind of the fantastic four is Ben Grimm. Reed is so overconfident and seems to just fuck everything up, Susan whines way too much, and Johnny Storm is just too cocky plus I'm not a fan of his and Medusa's relationship.