Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    or they could have not just give out Items that powerful by pure RNG

this isnt Diablo. I wonder how long they need to understand this, but knowing Blizzard them admitting a Mistake ? fuck your chances of winning the lottery are better.
    To be fair, they do admit their mistakes. Usually at BlizzCon talking about their latest expansion referring to old ones.

I think I'm going to undelete my other rogue (I levelled one on my main server and deleted it when I transferred my main one from another). See if I can get boots/ring and maybe re-roll. Valeeras legs just aren't doing it for me. All those "wasted" hours... :/

got my 4th legendary no boots lmao this is getting sad. I got the waist.

It's been recommended that I use a Macro for Shadow Dance into shadowstrike - does anyone else use this and if so how much does it help?

I'm currently finding Sub rather clunky

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    It's been recommended that I use a Macro for Shadow Dance into shadowstrike - does anyone else use this and if so how much does it help?

Sub isn't clunky if you learn to manage the SD charges. Anyway yes a SD -> SS macro is useful as SD isn't in the gcd so with one button press you'll gain one gcd being able to squeeze 4 SS in a single SD.

Also you can add a conditional before SD cast so you're not losing charges for nothing if you spam the button by mistake.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Ok great. Is the macro: showtooltip Shadow Dance /cast Shadow Dance /cast Shadowstrike?

Or should it be:
    #showtooltip Shadow Dance
    /cast Shadow Dance
    /cast Shadowstrike

Basically I'm not sure if you can put it all in 1 line or if it has to be separated on a line by line basis

Quote Originally Posted by Rixan View Post
    i looted prydaz the other night

you cant imagine how awful that feels
    Imagine looting Prydaz, followed by Sephuz's, followed by the belt. Fuck the legendary system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

/cast pick pocket
    /cast [stance:0] shadow dance
    /cast shadowstrike

is what I use, and something similar for shuriken storm. You can spam this in stealth/subterfuge and it will use dance if you are completely unstealthed.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    /cast pick pocket
    /cast [stance:0] shadow dance
    /cast shadowstrike

is what I use, and something similar for shuriken storm. You can spam this in stealth/subterfuge and it will use dance if you are completely unstealthed.
    Ok, I'm a newb - why the pickpocket part?

Ok, I'm a newb - why the pickpocket part?
    Gotta get the phat lewts

Has anyone done any testing on PTR yet? DPS feels a lot lower even with tier...

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Imagine looting Prydaz, followed by Sephuz's, followed by the belt. Fuck the legendary system.
    The belt is not so bad but i also have the sub boots. I wanted the cloak, but i didn't got a legy as assa yet, so maybe.
    3 legys as sub and 1 as outlaw. Belt, sub boots, outlaw boots and sephuz...

Quote Originally Posted by Conjwa View Post
    Has anyone done any testing on PTR yet? DPS feels a lot lower even with tier...
    Find it very hard to believe you'd be putting out less DPS than live with the four piece set bonus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    You should submit a ticket expressing your disgust with it, seriously

It's such terrible game design and it's souring the community

No offense to you homies with the boots but it's insanely tiring not having them lol

I was a bit underwhelmed getting cloak and wrists when I was after the boots and ring like everyone else, but seeing some of the terrible luck others are having I'm starting to count my blessings.

The whole legendary system is a massive failure on the level of WoD garrisons.

So.. Gloomblade got buffed.. any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    So.. Gloomblade got buffed.. any thoughts?
    Would be nice if actual time using it was high - having a hard hitting skill that doesn't have positional requirements (even if it's a slight buff) is nice, but the actual use is very limited.

On the other hand you have MoS which is a 10% damage increas with a nice uptime (all the SD) and Weaponmaster that while RNG means more finishers, more CP generation and so on. WM turns out to be better than MoS is higher ilvls so it's the choice for everyone more or less (it's a passive damage buff, you just choose the higher one).

What makes me think is the "ignore armor" portion which wasn't specified before; it was already shadow damage so it should have been like this already, maybe it's only a tooltip change. If not, it's another damage increase on top of the buff.

Anyway, i don't think it'll be ever a viable option until they make it something with a broader impact like "your SS and BS deal part of their damage as Shadow" or "your SS and BS leave a shadow dot for X" which can be easily balanced with its counterparts on that tier.

With t19 sets being live for testing how are we holding up against assination post nerf?

Any test to see if we're ahead or at least within 5 percent of the dreaded hated assassination spec?

Well, lots of the mastery on the set has just gone, and Sub was most likely to be king due to that. Now we're on teh same ground, so it's really hard to know. Also depends a lot on the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Abalon View Post
    With t19 sets being live for testing how are we holding up against assination post nerf?

Any test to see if we're ahead or at least within 5 percent of the dreaded hated assassination spec?
    We were already within 5% ?

And 4p is a bit too strong for sub, so i'd expect it to be nerfed.

No problem for a set to be strong, at least it is farmable (in 4 difficulties).

But we deserve to be 5 percent of assination it is the bane of all rogues

I'm guessing best leges on ptr is insig plus boots?