Thread: speculation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cata was not a bad expansion " lore wise " it has tone of lore, and even more undiscovered because lack of time by blizzard, there is no single expansion with this much lore within it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    I don't believe that Cata was a bad expansion, and honestly most people I run into agree with that sentiment.

The final shit tier though was just cringe material it's laughable and killed the rest of the expansion for all of us. T11 & T12 were amazing.

Unrelated -- FFIV is the first RPG I EVER played back at the age of 12 (I am 34 now.)

And sadly no, I haven't played any games almost at all since I got into WoW in 2008. Life is different now.
    Well, cata stated out pretty good most powerful start of an expansion, can't beat those 2 diverse start zones Vash'jir(beauty) and Hyjal(good quest design) along with extra hard hc 5mans(however the que for dds sucked was too long)

But blizzard descided to to something they did later in WoD they started to abaddon the current xpack for the next xpack. It showed when they did cut the neptulon raid out and rushed to firelands and DS, just to bring out MoP faster.(where as the first part of MoP really sucked) Mop was exaclty the opposite of Cata, it started out weak and ended strong.

Sadly blizz did not learn from it, and made it worse with WoD. Actually WoD wouldn't be the worst expansion, if it would have provided more content after 6.2.

But it seems in legion they learned their lesson and will provide a lot of content until the xpack ends.

(btw, i am 37 and FFIV was my first FF too.......pure magic times back then.....loved the story when you basicly played a DK who did wrong in the past, who was on his way and destiny to become a paladin, classic and simple and innocent lore, hope you expierenced Chrono Trigger, too!)
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2016-12-05 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Well, cata stated out pretty good most powerful start of an expansion, can't beat those 2 diverse start zones Vash'jir(beauty) and Hyjal(good quest design) along with extra hard hc 5mans(however the que for dds sucked was too long)

But blizzard descided to to something they did later in WoD they started to abaddon the current xpack for the next xpack. It showed when they did cut the neptulon raid out and rushed to firelands and DS, just to bring out MoP faster.(where as the first part of MoP really sucked) Mop was exaclty the opposite of Cata, it started out weak and ended strong.

Sadly blizz did not learn from it, and made it worse with WoD. Actually WoD wouldn't be the worst expansion, if it would have provided more content after 6.2.

But it seems in legion they learned their lesson and will provide a lot of content until the xpack ends.

(btw, i am 37 and FFIV was my first FF too.......pure magic times back then.....loved the story when you basicly played a DK who did wrong in the past, who was on his way and destiny to become a paladin, classic and simple and innocent lore, hope you expierenced Chrono Trigger, too!)
    The first Part of MoP sucking? I've played for a long long time and the first half of MoP was one of my favorite parts. Shieldwall/Domination Point and Thunder Isle was some of the most fun I've had on WoW since Cata Prelaunch.

Neptulon raid being cut made very little sense besides the idea was underwater raiding and they scrapped that. I would personally love to see the Neptulon raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Forget the Cultists. Old Gods are whispering to you directly in that Dungeon!
    Dead beings whispering to you isn't something unheard of in WoW, though (i.e: Gul'dan, C'Thun in the comic, and more recently, Yogg in Ulduar).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    The first Part of MoP sucking? I've played for a long long time and the first half of MoP was one of my favorite parts. Shieldwall/Domination Point and Thunder Isle was some of the most fun I've had on WoW since Cata Prelaunch.

Neptulon raid being cut made very little sense besides the idea was underwater raiding and they scrapped that. I would personally love to see the Neptulon raid.
    well, MoP beginning was before Shieldwall/Domination point and Thunder Isle/oondasta(best moment ever in wow with so many skeletons around the beach of item greedy players, destroyed by T-Rex Lasers)....That was allready a patch the part with the solo scenarios and shieldwall. The very beginnings were rather boring quest zones(while sometimes beautiful, but not in a diverse way as in outland or cata), the story progress wasn't right there either, just endless daily grins for little rewards and progress and some boring starter raids(remember klaxxi raid........brrrrrr)

The middle and endgame part of MoP was super strong, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one who brought up the Cultists...

The Old Gods are dead and the dead can whisper shit to others when regarding to World of Warcraft lore. So what?