Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Hunter in raid and mythic key high level dungeons

Hello guys have any of you know any good guides how to raid , and make high level key dungeons ??

I got one really good guide

Hunter guide in maw of souls +9 mythic key , helps also understand how to behave in raids.

https://youtu.be/ko1R4RzJHO8

Do you like it ? is everything true ?

Have anyone got any other good giudes ?

Deleted
    No, I dont know if its a troll I don't but that "guide" makes me sick from the start. Opposed to the guide first off use keybindings for spells and abilities and don't klick them with the mouse. Gives a lot more control/time to focus on important stuff like whats actually happening ingame instead of watching if your cursor hits the right spell. Second reposition yourself before fights, especially boss fights start and not after you have engaged. Try to time your repositioning infight with spells that can be cast while moving or during the global cooldown (every instant spell incurrs one) or while waiting for something to become usable (which is not that common).

Besides that know how your spells hit stuff. Barrage and sidewinders are both a cone AOE that gets wider the further away you shoot. There is a big difference between both spells though. Sidewinders dont travel beyond your target meaning a target thats not VERY closely behind your seleccted target wont get hit whereas barrage always fires at everything within the firing arc. Meaning for barrage to avoid pulling enemy groups completely outranging them is one option, the other is facing the firing arc away from them. Its possible to force barrage to shoot further left and right than normal by turning your character away (depending on your camera follow settings this may change while moving on its own)
    For sidewinders its just important to know that the arc is smallest when being close, making it then safe to use in order to not pull addiotion targets from the sides or rear which for instance is a valid option on certain Halls of valor pulls.

Further for much stuff, especially in Dungeons standing more than 40 yards away makes it possible to out range certain enemy casts which sometimes may be desireable.

Deleted
    i watched up until the first boss and could not watch any further...
    - please keybind stuff. it boggles my mind how you can have fun playing like this. besides all other negative aspects of it...
    - your damage on trash/boss is awful for a +9 key
    - you chose a run in which you get feared by the boss as material for your guide... why...
    - you are indeed trolling right?

Deleted
    This video guide was too strong for me ?? How is it good tiome to cast snakes to do maximum dps's ??

Hello you dont even talk about how can I get op ilvl from world quest boss??

Deleted
    poor guy going to get rekt hard...

please PLEASE do not click

You got an A for effort tho

http://www.wowprogress.com/character...-legion/Sajanx

he has appendages trinket as a ranged hunter. he's the real deal boys and girls

Deleted
    Ty for your replies, most of them help me to improve so they are more than welcome.

I still wait for more

You will see improvment in a next video

Deleted
    Honestly if you want to make guide videos for playing a class you should probably not just make a playthrough video for a dungeon. It can also be a good starting point to see what other people have already made.
    Imho it would be advisable to define for yourself what is possible to teach and then what you want to and can "teach". Also what you want to emphasize in contrast to other available guides out there or just do the same? E.g. rotation is something that can be covered or thought of as known. Then positioning for not pulling shit but maximising DPS. Movement through an encounter etc.
    Only after that you should think about the material and collect it. E.g only segments of a dungeon playthrough that show what you want to comment on. That of course requires video editing beyond plain capture which isnt that complex with todays tools though. Leave out segments where nothing is "teachable" (or fun, if you think you can make funny stuff in there) since youre "wasting" your audiences time.

Deleted
    idk i thought the trolling was obvious. if not, then lmao

Deleted
    Guys im a beginner of hunter. Which spec you offer me, for raids and mythic dungeons. Also mythic+. BM or MM ?

Pls help me, until i read forum treads to imcrase my skills

Deleted
    Work on your keybindings and on your interface, the big ass Recount is just too much.

Also, you don't use Marked Shot immediately after Sidewinders. Yes, it flickers. But it doesn't mean you have to push it right away.
    Last edited by mmoc102a5f9d52; 2016-12-04 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    MM a lot more damage

Quote Originally Posted by Gregpower View Post
    Guys im a beginner of hunter. Which spec you offer me, for raids and mythic dungeons. Also mythic+. BM or MM ?

Pls help me, until i read forum treads to imcrase my skills

What amazes me is that I see a hunter that's aware of his barrage/sidewinders.

Deleted
    Best hunter EU

Any new hunters please press the back button on your browser.

Deleted
    I am surprised how many negative coments are made just due to the fact I am a ''clicker'' . ''Button Bashers'' are majority but why so much negativity.

I had a lot of discusions in my guilds about clicking vs buttonbashing

If you do it right dps is the same, doesnt matter if you click or press buttons.

There are some world top players that are clickers, and as long as it is not distracting you from what is going on in the game its fine. So those who feel inferior becouse of keybinding, faceroling your keybord or macroing your rotation think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarthunt View Post
    I am surprised how many negative coments are made just due to the fact I am a ''clicker'' . ''Button Bashers'' are majority but why so much negativity.

If you do it right dps is the same, doesnt matter if you click or press buttons.

There are some world top players that are clickers, and as long as it is not distracting you from what is going on in the game its fine. So those who feel inferior becouse of keybinding, faceroling your keybord or macroing your rotation think twice.
    Doesn't have to be either/or. I keybind my most urgent stuff, the stuff that is most time sensitive and what I use the most. Too many keybinds would be counter-productive for me, so I still click a few things. Interrupts and movement buffs should most definitely be keybound imho.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Smarthunt View Post

But everyone can see in your video that its hurting your performance by a lot. It was so cringy to watch that video. Seeing how you click skills, not using skills, not knowing how the skills work. Im actually surprised you cleared it on time.

Deleted
    I was not prefect that run made, many mistakes, I even started the boss with sidewinders. I just had one try, one +9 key to make the video so there was no replays for a perfect run with clear rotation and so on. And being a clicker has nothing to do with that

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    But everyone can see in your video that its hurting your performance by a lot. It was so cringy to watch that video. Seeing how you click skills, not using skills, not knowing how the skills work. Im actually surprised you cleared it on time.

I think in order to be making "how-to" videos you should hone your skills to the point where you're actually qualified to teach. You're making far too many mistakes in this video to be considered an expert, which is what people seeking this type of video want. You're actually doing a disservice to newer Hunters who will see your video and think (mistakenly) that you're doing everything correctly. Work on your skills, then film a few tens of runs and pick the one where you execute really well (and point out where you make mistakes) so that newer players can actually learn something. The video you posted is just bad and unhelpful.

And as for clicking vs. keybinds, there is NO debate to be had. Clicking is straight up worse; you cannot possibly have the same reaction time with a mouse click as you can with a keyboard press. It's just not within the realm of possibility. Not to mention taking your focus away from the game field to make sure you're clicking the right skill leaves you susceptible to all kinds of encounter mechanic failures. You can scream about clicking being "good enough" until you're blue in the face, but it just a simple FACT that keybinds are better. And since you're so sure: please, find us a video/stream of a top 10 world DPS ranking Hunter using clicking instead of keybinds. We would all love to see it.