Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It's 1,616 according to the Guardian article I have open, 675 from Manus Island and 941 from Nauru, though that appears to be only the ones who qualify so far, there are a total of 2,110.
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...nly-400-dutton

Is yours younger or older? That´s what i just read.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...nly-400-dutton

Is yours younger or older? That´s what i just read.
    Older, but that 300-400 figure has been denied in the article you linked. 1,600 qualify for what Australia and the US have agreed, or at least had done a month ago, according to the Guardian.

Deleted
    Fake news website posts fake news and people discuss it as if it´s real. You´ve learned nothing from the election

10+ Year Old Account
    There was so much "Left this, right that, conservative blah blah, liberal boohoo" that I couldn't make it past the 2nd paragraph. Why do people think writing stuff like this is even remotely productive?

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    January 2017: Trump to Deport 1,800 "High Threat" Muslims
    Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Never going to happen. Trump already said he will undo this.

Obama is just trying HARD to undo everything Trump is planning to do. I'm still laughing at his pipeline cancellation today. As if it won't be reversed immediately....

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Never going to happen. Trump already said he will undo this.

Obama is just trying HARD to undo everything Trump is planning to do. I'm still laughing at his pipeline cancellation today. As if it won't be reversed immediately....
    Erm, he didn't cancel the pipeline today. The US Army Core of Engineers did. They denied a permit for the pipeline to be drilled under a dammed section of the Missouri River.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Erm, he didn't cancel the pipeline today. The US Army Core of Engineers did. They denied a permit for the pipeline to be drilled under a dammed section of the Missouri River.
    Incoming "you don't really believe it's not Obama, right?" In 3...2..1...

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dontcha'll know any thang? My mama always said that 'bama was the debil. Dey took err jobs!

good guy australia telling him to shut the hell up and get the fuck out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Older, but that 300-400 figure has been denied in the article you linked. 1,600 qualify for what Australia and the US have agreed, or at least had done a month ago, according to the Guardian.
    You´re right, apologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    .... hey the people who die in coming terrorist attacks is a small price to pay for vibrant diversity!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-12-06 at 01:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    The Guardian is a 'fringy right-wing' site?

You not being able to use Google does not discredit me, it just shows your incompetence and I haven't made any argument, merely pointed out this story has been covered in depth by mainstream sites.
    You mean https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-media-report?

This is a fairly dated report (over a month old) which says that no deal has been confirmed.

Nothing about these people being high-risk

10+ Year Old Account
    Australia's immigration policy is not something to be lauded, point in fact. Much less when the Liberals are in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    Source: Some teenager writing "news" in their parents' garage.
    Seriously. What the hell is wrong with everybody believing the fake news bullshit or sites with zero credibility? Earlier some armed freakshow busts into a pizza place because of a fake news story written about it, and the chosen candidate of those dumb bastards is saying things like 'don't listen to pessimists or the media' but Its ok folks! Keep away from all the big bad established sources because those will totally lead you astray.

I'm telling you--if they weren't dragging everyone else down with them I'd be content to just watch all this unfold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Did you even read your own link?
    He doesn't know that National Report is a satire site much like the Onion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Yes i did...its just brief link that compliments why Dearborn Michigan would be ideal for these refugees of Muslim faith.
    No you didn't. You also didn't check the source on whether or not the site is a fucking SATIRE site.

This is the fucking disclaimer from the site itself: http://nationalreport.net/disclaimer/

10+ Year Old Account
    That article was so cringeworthy to read that I didn't even bother to check if it had any sources or credible information. I mean wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Fucking asshat getting his fellow Muslims to the US I see.
    Well, he IS the founder of ISIL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    That article was so cringeworthy to read that I didn't even bother to check if it had any sources or credible information. I mean wow.
    Spoiler:
    The source isn't credible

Unfortunately, AZ is a hub for refugees being brought to the U.S.

Thank god we are a open carry and conceal carry state.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Thank god we are a open carry and conceal carry state.
    We have to be ready to murder brown people on a moment's notice, after all.