Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Alright how about this one:

Your complete lack of self-awareness is amazingly hilarious to behold.
    All you have is snarky word games. You cannot debate your point, so you distract and attack. You are not worth my time, or the time of the other posters. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    All you have is snarky word games. You cannot debate your point, so you distract and attack. You are not worth my time, or the time of the other posters. Move along.
    Apparently nobody is worth your time.

Your hilarious hypocrisy while you CONTINUE to do the things you're whining about other people are doing is just too funny to not point out.

Jesus even in THIS post. My god.

Excellent.

10+ Year Old Account
    You continue to move the goal posts to legality, after repeatedly being told the argument being made is about public perception. You are not debating honestly, and you know it.

I will ask again. Irrespective of any legal stance, do you think the public would calmly accept being told in the year 2015, for example, that Mitt Romney won the election, and will be sworn in, replacing Barrack Obama? If you think the public would be ok with that, we don't have much to discuss. If you think the public would straight freak the fuck out if that happened, then we can agree recounts have a time element in regard to public perception.
    If the public freaks out after learning "Y" is actually, objectively, and 100% certainly "X", then I suppose we deserve whatever chaos ensues.

I personally think we'd be fine. Maybe some administrative chaos. But the country would continue.
    Eat yo vegetables

"I am aware that the law says differently, but the public will be upset over this".
    The public is always upset, The public was upset that kim kardashian has a big ass.

How upset the public would be matters none. Not all of the public would be upset ether, Hell I would even go as far as to say less would be upset then now.

Because if the votes did flip, one side "Hillary" would be happy. Then you bring in a new group who would be happy as well, That group is the people who have been saying the system is fucked and are now proven right.

The public gets upset about something new everyday, its not smart to gauge anything off of how upset the public will/mite get.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-05 at 05:30 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    If the public freaks out after learning "Y" is actually, objectively, and 100% certainly "X", then I suppose we deserve whatever chaos ensues.

I personally think we'd be fine. Maybe some administrative chaos. But the country would continue.
    But would the public actually believe it? We've got quite a few huge examples of that happening.

Just to clarify: some computer science students found a statistical anomaly that shows Trump had a narrow lead in these three states.

It then evolved into Computer Science Experts have found evidence of Vote tampering.

Then it became Prominent Leading Scientists found proof of vote rigging.

As the story spirals out of control it shows the MSM is losing it's mind.

What's worse is that the far-left has realized the only way to beat Donald Trump is to become Donald Trump. Is this the level you're willing to stoop to just to win? Is it that important to have a democrat in the white house?

Take this failure and learn from it, grow. Otherwise you will be doomed to infinitely repeat your mistake. A lifetime of forum posts complaining, having your blood pressure go up every time they say the presidents name, or even worse-staging some anti-democratic coup.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Just to clarify: some computer science students found a statistical anomaly that shows Trump had a narrow lead in these three states.

It then evolved into Computer Science Experts have found evidence of Vote tampering.

Then a random forum dummy begins making unfounded unsourced slipery slope greatly exxagerated claims saying the following:

What's worse is that the far-left has realized the only way to beat Donald Trump is to become Donald Trump. Is this the level you're willing to stoop to just to win? Is it that important to have a democrat in the white house?

Take this failure and learn from it, grow. Otherwise you will be doomed to infinitely repeat your mistake. A lifetime of forum posts complaining, having your blood pressure go up every time they say the presidents name, or even worse-staging some anti-democratic coup.
    Fixed that for you
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-12-05 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

The left has already been Donald Trump, the Left likes to name call, label people as isms, and phobes, the right evolved (or de-evolved IMO) into Trump.

With the left being physically violent to the right, I am sure we will see more violence on the right, just like the ping pong thing.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pepperridge Farms has pretty shitty memory. Hilldog beat Sanders by nearly 4 million votes.
    not in wyoming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    not in wyoming
    Then your argument is even stranger. Wyoming is a caucus. There is no popular vote.
    Eat yo vegetables

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The left has already been Donald Trump, the Left likes to name call, label people as isms, and phobes, the right evolved (or de-evolved IMO) into Trump.

With the left being physically violent to the right, I am sure we will see more violence on the right, just like the ping pong thing.
    No, some tiny extreme of "the left" does those things. There certainly aren't anywhere close to ~40% of Americans doing these things. Just as there aren't ~40% of Americans doing the terrible things that "the left" says everyone from "the right" does.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then your argument is even stranger. Wyoming is a caucus. There is no popular vote.
    Perhaps you are right, I was pretty sure it was wyoming where Sanders got the popular vote but walked away with only 7 votes instead of 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed the point they were making: that too much time has passed for the public to accept a change in result.
    exactly, the only way something could change the result so drastically now would be some sort of snowden leak that states implicitly that trump was involved in a major conspiracy to get elected and to cheat.

something like this would rock america to its foundation and unsettle the region.
    Hi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are not worth having a conversation with, sir.

You literally just proved me right. I said, "recounts have an expiration date with the public, regardless of actual law". To anyone worth discussing something with, that means, "I am aware that the law says differently, but the public will be upset over this". Then you come along and argue that the law trumps the public perception, a point I never made. You are so literal, that you seem unable to discuss anything even remotely nuanced.

You are not worth having a discussion with, because you bring nothing to the table.
    Pot meet kettle.

You just quoted yourself proving yourself wrong, fyi. I used to have such respect for you but that's all gone by the wayside. MAGA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    exactly, the only way something could change the result so drastically now would be some sort of snowden leak that states implicitly that trump was involved in a major conspiracy to get elected and to cheat.

something like this would rock america to its foundation and unsettle the region.
    What's your second guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    No, some tiny extreme of "the left" does those things. There certainly aren't anywhere close to ~40% of Americans doing these things. Just as there aren't ~40% of Americans doing the terrible things that "the left" says everyone from "the right" does.
    Yes, I was talking as far as extremist, well except for the name calling, both sides do that. Left tends to bully with phobes and isms, right tends to call people the left hippies and crybabies.

Judging by the fact the Democrat party has less power now, nationwide, than at any time since 1920, I'd say you could not be more wrong that your party is in not in serious trouble. The good news, for those who disagree with them, is they doubled down on being a mere coastal party, instead of the national party they used to be, by naming a NY elite and a California elite to run congressional caucuses.
    The Democratic Party is not, nor has ever been my party.

I voted voted with the candidate of decency over the guy who made fun of the disabled because he thought it was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The Democratic Party is not, nor has ever been my party.

I voted voted with the candidate of decency over the guy who made fun of the disabled because he thought it was entertaining.
    People on this forum, on both sides, are pretty quick to toss those of a differing opinion into a box.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    People on this forum, on both sides, are pretty quick to toss those of a differing opinion into a box.
    Only 2 boxes available it seems.

[with us]

[against us]
    READ and be less Ignorant.