Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So glad the syrian refugees are painting the way for the mexican refugees.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Kill yourself already Tennis !

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-12-05 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...nion-1.3880485

So touching.

We could use more of these heartwarming stories on a daily basis I think. I hope that these newcomers to Canada are able to prosper and enjoy the safety that living in Canada brings.
    It's always great to read how well Canada is doing these days! I wished other countries would take an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So glad the syrian refugees are painting the way for the mexican refugees.
    Why would Mexican refugees come to Canada when the U.S. is much closer?

I'm glad I don't live in Canada and have this cuck as my president/PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    I'm glad I don't live in Canada and have this cuck as my president/PM.
    Do you even know what 'cuck' means.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Not the Chinese anymore since Canada is unjustly taxing them. They are now purchasing homes in and around Seatlle.
    Good, they destroyed the housing market in Vancouver, i rather they go destroy the market in Seattle. Once China destroy enough of your housing market, Trump will get elected a second time to save America.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-12-06 at 02:40 AM.

We've been through this. Canada is the best and it would be inhumane not to offer them the opportunity to go there.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Who's going to pay for them

Don't think I'd let a muslim Gynecologist inspect my vagina...
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Don't think I'd let a muslim Gynecologist inspect my vagina...
    Don't be racist. You should feel honored to have them touch you.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm not really a fan of these kinds of stories. Canada is in a unique position since it has screened the Syrian 'refugees' seeking shelter elsewhere to a much greater extent than other countries. This is also in large part due to being located very far away from the Middle East and lacking any borders with countries that they can pass through on foot.

It's also a very blatant case of 'feel good' virtue signalling. Trudeau's a politician. Much like the other politicians, celebrities and other prominent individuals speaking out in favour of importing Syrians and other refugees from abroad they're very out of touch with the negative consequences that accompany such moves. It's a very different situation in Europe yet it's often implied that it isn't and that everybody should 'do their part'.

When in reality the wealthy, well to do areas are rarely - if ever - subjected to 'cultural enrichment' in the same way as the less well to do areas are. One has to wonder why that is!

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Don't be racist. You should feel honored to have them touch you.
    yeah I guess i should schedule some FGM at my local mosque so I can be culturally welcoming to our new saviors.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Fincayra; 2016-12-06 at 05:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Judging by his name, he must be a Syrian of Armenian descent, thus a Christian. Armenians are very well integrated wherever they are.

If only Canada did as much as Sweden, Greece, Germany, Italy, etc. Then they might do something worth bragging about.

As if letting in hordes of economic migrants is something to be proud of.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Good, they destroyed the housing market in Vancouver, i rather they go destroy the market in Seattle. Once China destroy enough of your housing market, Trump will get elected a second time to save America.
    Wow, what a bigot. Why don't the Chinese deserve the same opportunities as other prospective Canadians? Why is this a thing @Tennisace?

Oh the irony ^!!! Why would we fly Syrian refugee's half way around the world when their visit would be temporary? Why not fly them to Dubai? There they could share the same values, language and religion. Also we save and cut down on fuel resources! ~ zing
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2016-12-06 at 11:41 AM.

Oh look they found an outlier that deviates from the Muslims hating our culture pattern, let's all apply this to the other migrants and drop our guard lol

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Wow, what a bigot. Why don't the Chinese deserve the same opportunities as other prospective Canadians? Why is this a thing @Tennisace?
    Because they dont live there, those are Chinese millionaires buying houses and leaving them empty. You are damn right fuck them. You realize the normal chinese immigrants suffer from this just as much when houses that would be 300k now sells for a million and nobody can get the loan to own them.

Canada is closer to Mexico, than Syria to Canada. By that logic it makes more sense to bring Mexican refugees than it does Syrian.