Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Stop objectifying me!
    It's too late.

There is no Izalla to me. No 2017 Ford Fuison; no Pretty Gurdians, Crissi, or @Jester Joe.

Only the legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm actually terrified of Grizzly Bears. I was always so scared of them living in Alaska, even though I never saw one.
    There are grizzlies in Alaska. I though that was Polar bear territory.
    @Revi, explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im getting flashbacks of your shark thread, BigZ.

but yes, bears are srs bsns. One time, during a cruis eexcursion, I was wearing a big fluffy brown coat and the guide joked about using me as a female bear to lure in other bears. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Im getting flashbacks of your shark thread, BigZ.

but yes, bears are srs bsns. One time, during a cruis eexcursion, I was wearing a big fluffy brown coat and the guide joked about using me as a female bear to lure in other bears. >.>
    Wouldn't be the first time someone would have to drag your dehydrated body out of the woods.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Alaska has brown/grizzlies, polar bears, black bears and Kodiak bears (sub species of the grizzly).
    Interesting.

So I take it if Lions and Tigers can create Ligers or Tigrons, we can cross breed these bears?

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    hippos contest with lions alligators
    Mostly false, sheerly based on the merits that they aren't stupid enough to go anywhere near a Hippo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    It's too late.

There is no Izalla to me. No 2017 Ford Fuison; no Pretty Gurdians, Crissi, or @Jester Joe.

Only the legs.
    You guys need to stop reminding me of that Ford Fusion Sailor Moon nonsense... Also Volibear best bear.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

So I take it if Lions and Tigers can create Ligers or Tigrons, we can cross breed these bears?
    Yup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzl...ar_bear_hybrid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    You guys need to stop reminding me of that Ford Fusion Sailor Moon nonsense... Also Volibear best bear.
    I will link it for eternity now. muahahahaha
    @THE Bigzoman: my body is perfectly hydrated, thank you! I'm also waaay too cute to be a bear.

speaking of bears: There was one that was wlaking on its hind feet that recently got killed by a vengeful hunter. Boy, that inflamed the anti-hunter feelings in the area. Protect all the bears from hunters who hunt local favories for the lols!

10+ Year Old Account
    @THE Bigzoman: my body is perfectly hydrated, thank you! I'm also waaay too cute to be a bear.

speaking of bears: There was one that was wlaking on its hind feet that recently got killed by a vengeful hunter. Boy, that inflamed the anti-hunter feelings in the area. Protect all the bears from hunters who hunt local favories for the lols!
    Did you just say that bears aren't cute?! D=
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Mostly false, sheerly based on the merits that they aren't stupid enough to go anywhere near a Hippo.
    well ya they don't want to go near them but when they do they tend to not come out on top.

10+ Year Old Account

I just wanna put a hat with bear ears on to you. You'd be like Louise from Bob's Burgers.

You'd be out here taking people's pick a nick baskets with your innocence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna put a hat with bear ears on to you. You'd be like Louise from Bob's Burgers.

You'd be out here taking people's pick a nick baskets with your innocence.
    duuude, we could make so much dough. You'd be my...bear pimp? oh boy

Just gotta learn how to climb a tree.

man, reminds me of this one show I watched where a black bear hunted down and killed and started to eat a few people before it was finally put down. scary stuff...

Guardian Druid posting troll threads wtf

On topic: Whales are the best animal, but bears are ok too.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've had a bear trek through my yard twice (likely different bears, I don't know), that I know of. Supposedly bears aren't common at all in my current area, but then again they said the same thing about snow and it has snowed here 3/5 years that I've been here and likely will this year too, despite it supposedly not snowing here for 30+ years prior to me moving here. Granted, I wasn't going to bother either bear that I encountered, but they just walked on through after giving my dogs a heart attack. They were likely following the nearby river, I would assume. The closest either one got was about 30ft from the house, so, it was rather fascinating to see up close. If you aren't scared of them and they aren't hungry they are unlikely to bother you.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bears are awesome.
    They really are, as long as it's snowing and they're playing against the 49ers.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Omg is this actually a fucking bear thread? wow I am so happy to meet somebody that shares my love for bears. Sometimes we talk about animals and I tell them my favorite is bear every body is like wtf? are you nuts? why bear? fuck sake.

why I should choose a pussy ass cat or dog fuck sake. Small domestic shit.

bears. look at that beast god sake they are cute, they are smart, they are strong, they are big, man I wish I had a bear. My nickname in games is always Grizzly or some variation of it. Grizzly bear for life!

who calls cats or dogs or whatever domestic lol you have at your house a "beast".

on the other hand Grizzly bear is THE BEAST!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Hugh Glass would agree with the thread title...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Omg is this actually a fucking bear thread? wow I am so happy to meet somebody that shares my love for bears. Sometimes we talk about animals and I tell them my favorite is bear every body is like wtf? are you nuts? why bear? fuck sake.

why I should choose a pussy ass cat or dog fuck sake. Small domestic shit.

bears. look at that beast god sake they are cute, they are smart, they are strong, they are big, man I wish I had a bear. My nickname in games is always Grizzly or some variation of it. Grizzly bear for life!
    Yes, it's a god damn bear thread.

And I know right?! I can't explain it other than saying "They're fucking bears, dude."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    They really are, as long as it's snowing and they're playing against the 49ers.
    I laughed harder than I should. 2 thumbs up.