Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Well, it's a bigger leap to Civilization than covering women in cloth, stoning adultery and whipping people for disagreeing with the Government's crushing laws.
    Whoop-de-do
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Whoop-de-do
    Well, if you want to throw stones, don't do so in a glass house. You can't defend Islam in one breath and then claim Russia is Barbaric.

Deleted
    Atleast it happened to one at the top that went against the will of its ppl and focked EU royally.
    Talk about burn/reality check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    Atleast it happened to one at the top that went against the will of its ppl and focked EU royally.
    Talk about burn/reality check
    It's just funny how they caught him super quick compared to people like the Cologne rapes.

You can not bring a wild animal to your home and expect it to behave like it is domesticated.

These immigrants and their people have been living in a much different culture and morale rules for centuries.

If you want them to live in your country then you must make sure they abandon their wild ways, especially concerning religion and violence.

Deleted
    It's just funny how they caught him super quick compared to people like the Cologne rapes.
    Yes working class/middle class are just stupid blind ants to be used/abused

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    You can not bring a wild animal to your home and expect it to behave like it is domesticated.

These immigrants and their people have been living in a much different culture and morale rules for centuries.

If you want them to live in your country then you must make sure they abandon their wild ways, especially concerning religion and violence.
    Islam needs a reform, even the most diehard SJW could say this. Issue is, no Muslim will try and reform Islam.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you want to throw stones, don't do so in a glass house. You can't defend Islam in one breath and then claim Russia is Barbaric.
    Except i didn´t defend islam.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Except i didn´t defend islam.
    You tried to slide the issue from Islam to Russia. Deflecting an argument counts as defending bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    How do you propose to solve the fact that you have too many old people and not enough people of working age to pay for them? If it is false I am sure you have a solution for this imbalance, also those youngsters will have kids it's not like you are adding tens of millions of people that are sterile.
    how? dont make children for natives "expensive", couples with below average wage often cant afford more than one kid nowadays and unlike immigrant/minorities oftne dont get social help from the country, so they just dont have kids...

10+ Year Old Account
    Islam needs a reform, even the most diehard SJW could say this. Issue is, no Muslim will try and reform Islam.
    Why should they, when 'Western' ideals seem to be about nothing but bitching about anyone who isn't a 'westerner' these days?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Why should they, when 'Western' ideals seem to be about nothing but bitching about anyone who isn't a 'westerner' these days?
    I don't know; Maybe it's because Shariah Law is utterly counterproductive to every Rights movement we have had since the 50ies? I mean, I'm not you Didactic, but I don't want to force people to dress "Modestly" or to be able to force-marry underaged girls or to stone or maim people for crimes.

As much as you can cry "Not all Muslims"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ity-sharia-law

This is from the fucking Guardian of all places.

The matter of fact is, these are not Western ideals, this is not Western culture, so yes, they should change if they want to live in the west, otherwise, they can go back to living where their culture is the majority and where they can hate Gays and women.

15+ Year Old Account
    You tried to slide the issue from Islam to Russia. Deflecting an argument counts as defending bro.
    I didn´t, i pointed out the irony in bragging about a civilized society that is beating people into obedience.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know; Maybe it's because Shariah Law is utterly counterproductive to every Rights movement we have had since the 50ies? I mean, I'm not you Didactic, but I don't want to force people to dress "Modestly" or to be able to force-marry underaged girls or to stone or maim people for crimes.
    Maybe you should consider that these beliefs don't exist and persist 'just cause' and examine why people would feel the need to espouse viewpoints contrary to Western values despite them being so obviously superior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Maybe you should consider that these beliefs don't exist and persist 'just cause' and examine why people would feel the need to espouse viewpoints contrary to Western values despite them being so obviously superior.
    And what do you propose Didactic?

We can't force them to change, that's wrong.

We can't have them change, that's wrong

So what do we do? Do we let them constantly spout their hatred bigotry and anger?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn´t, i pointed out the irony in bragging about a civilized society that is beating people into obedience.
    You interjected when he talked about issues Muslims cause in Russian areas. Don't make a comment trying to undermine someone's point then cry when people call you out on being against that point.

My argument was valid. Russia is still more civilized than the middle east

15+ Year Old Account
    You interjected when he talked about issues Muslims cause in Russian areas. Don't make a comment trying to undermine someone's point then cry when people call you out on being against that point.
    Ok, you obviously know better than me what i wrote. Thanks for helping.

My argument was valid. Russia is still more civilized than the middle east
    Are you patting yourself on the shoulder? Damn it, can we have a participating medal for The Fiend please? He wrote a valid argument!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    How on earth does that guy not look white? I can't see any other ethnicity he could possibly be!
    Maybe you should go visit specsavers or something to have your eyes checked

They did have one already called Wahhabism, didnt work out so well for them, maby should give it one more go

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

Yes, I agree. We could have worded it a bit nicely though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They did have one already called Wahhabism, didnt work out so well for them, maby should give it one more go
    Clearly it must be the west that reforms Islam then, because it's getting to breaking point now on how much they cannot assimilate.