Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    He's on tape in his 50s bragging about sexually assaulting young girls and women. Refers to the girl walking up to the bus as "it." Forced to settle out of court after beating and raping his first wife Ivana. On tape multiple times talking about fucking his own daughter if it were legal. There is literally nothing he or his supporters could do that would surprise anyone at this point.
    What does it matter at this point? Oh fuck....that was Hillary talking about a dead American ambassador and aides....guess we shouldn't think or worry or talk about that. SMFH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    I don't think he's safe enough. We need to lock him in a titanium vault with life support and bury him a couple miles down. Along with all his closest advisors, and lots of life support and stuff. We'll pull them up when its safe, a little over four years from now.
    We will certainly be safer 4 years from now thanks to Trump!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    So much for unity.
    Because you have done so much to promote it....

Donald Trump is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    People are really grabbing on to everything to moan and whine about trump.
    Its getting a bit pathetic now.
    It's almost like deja vu!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Money well spent.

The president's safety is important.
    Sure. You can pay for it? Do you think I will care if something happens to Trump tomorrow? Oh wait, Pence will takeover.

Keep Trump safe please!

How much have the taxpayers paid out for obama to chase a little ball around on a gold course over 8 years?

It cost a lot to secure the president, get over it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Let's not forget the stuff like his hotels being used to curry favor, rewriting US policy to his business purposes, and using the bully pulpit to make business paths smoother.
    I am actually shocked how gladly people who probably scream "taxes is theft" praise that those taxes needlessly are diverted into the pockets of their own president. That´s a new level of uhm i don´t have a word for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Much needed stimulus for the new york economy, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I am actually shocked how gladly people who probably scream "taxes is theft" praise that those taxes needlessly are diverted into the pockets of their own president. That´s a new level of uhm i don´t have a word for this.
    You're right. Because if he didn't own Trump tower they would be paying some other place for rent.....Jesus Christ the people here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    You're right. Because if he didn't own Trump tower they would be paying some other place for rent.....Jesus Christ the people here.
    You missed the "needlessly" part didn´t you?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because the recipient of said funds is the owner of Trump tower since the Secret Service is leasing the floor from them.
    Love how you never bitched about it when Biden did it

You missed the "needlessly" part didn´t you?
    So they should rent from the building next door simply because Trump doesn't own it or is it that Trump should be forced to work out of a building he doesn't own? You're making no sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    So they should rent from the building next door simply because Trump doesn't own it or is it that Trump should be forced to work out of a building he doesn't own? You're making no sense.
    He should save the rent all together by moving into the white house. Can´t believe i had to spell it out for you.

He should save the rent all together by moving into the white house. Can´t believe i had to spell it out for you.
    You do realize that the Obama family still resides there right? LOL.

Shit never mind. I just saw one of your posts on another thread identifying yourself as a European speaking from a position of ignorance. I shouldn't argue with someone who thinks they know what is really going on in America when, in fact, they don't....
    Last edited by Titan2k10; 2016-12-06 at 01:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that the Obama family still resides there right? LOL.
    ... and his plan isn´t to stay in trump tower but until they moved out now is it?

I like how people rant about how it costs taxpayers 1 million per day for Trump - Obviously he's going to have protection until he becomes president. So did every president before him that had protection before they took office.

Lets think about this:

How many projects does the government have that costs the taxpayers millions - that is not even fucking concerning to us? I invite you to read Senator James Lankford's report. His report is a FREE DOWNLOAD.

For example: NIH did a study of about $2 million to see how children perceive food including testing to see when if food is sneezed on…if five-year-olds will still eat the food.

Tax dollars are being used to find out the effect of climate change on Chinese Pandas.....why? Who the fuck cares. WHY, this is China's shit, why are we WASTING American taxpayer money on fucking pandas that are NOT even native to our country?

So when someone sits here and bitches about how taxpayers are being forced to provide protection to the next sitting president, I laugh.

Oh and edited, because this one is a big one imo, can be found on the report as well:

Did you know that America's security and nuke programs are still currently on ...wait for it... FLOPPY DISKS!? lol The government still actually spends money on this shit to maintain it! Lets not upgrade our equipment at all, or hell, even place the program on a $10 thumb drive. No, lets keep the floppy disks. Google it. Here, I did it for you - and mind you, one of the sites that actually reported on it was CNN!

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...s-floppy-disks
    Last edited by Demona3; 2016-12-06 at 02:05 PM.

... and his plan isn´t to stay in trump tower but until they moved out now is it?
    what is this garbled mess? English please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry. Trumps plan isn´t to stay in trump tower until the obamas moved out of the white house.

Sorry. Trumps plan isn´t to stay in trump tower until the obamas moved out of the white house.
    Trump will not be staying in Trump tower once the White House is able to be occupied. His wife and son will remain there until the end of his sons semester of school at which point they will be joining Trump in DC.

I just don't understand the outrage.

You... You don't understand that? It's pretty damned clear what he meant.

The Obamas and the Trumps probably don't want to live in the same house.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    so basically he shouldnt live? like i said obama can move the fuck out.
    1, Obama is still the President of the United States and will remain the President until Trump is sworn in.
    2, For Trump to assume the Presidency he first actually needs a working cabinet.
    3, Trump in effect hasn't even been elected President yet. The Electoral College is due to meet and elect Trump on the 19. Trump is due to be sworn in on the 17th of January. Until then he doesn't actually belong in the White House as the running of the government is neither his responsibility nor is in his powers.

And finally as it has been explained to you a trillion +1 times, he intends to use both the White House and his New York residence. He is essentially acting like a ruler and not like an elected official.

Republitards have been coming up with Faux bitching sessions every single fucking time Obama went on holidays or made diplomatic trips about the costs involved, but if Trump just spends a million of New York's money on a whim, every fucking day, that's A-OK!

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump will not be staying in Trump tower once the White House is able to be occupied. His wife and son will remain there until the end of his sons semester of school at which point they will be joining Trump in DC.

I just don't understand the outrage.
    Exactly the point, they however require the same security.