it's pretty obvious they changed void bolt because of the 4 piece, knowing the way they think probably as some way to make it more "meaningful" compared to fully refreshing your dots 5 times in a row.

more updates about shadow from the devs: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=4#post-65

tl;dr: fuck off this is how shadow plays now

At least they're doing the sensible thing and making VT and SW:P last longer.

Deleted
    I think they are trolling, theres no really other logic explaination. Its actually insulting us what he wrote.
    Last edited by mmoca542e793be; 2016-12-05 at 10:53 PM.

Lores post is just full of contradictions. Refreshing dots in voidform is high APM and somehow bad but spamming buttons like a humming bird on coke to reach a 3rd voit torrent isn't a problem?

I just don't get the whole design teams thinking at the moment.
    Problem statement: "StM is broken at the high end"
    Solution: Change the whole feel of the class. Remove baseline talents to give the class a jarring "stop start stop" feel and remove the core dot refresh mechanic.

Fucking idiots.

Oh god these changes...just nerf our damage keep all the mechanics, it feels good to play a spriest on live and ptr spriest is terrible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Lores post is just full of contradictions. Refreshing dots in voidform is high APM and somehow bad but spamming buttons like a humming bird on coke to reach a 3rd voit torrent isn't a problem?

I just don't get the whole design teams thinking at the moment.
    Problem statement: "StM is broken at the high end"
    Solution: Change the whole feel of the class. Remove baseline talents to give the class a jarring "stop start stop" feel and remove the core dot refresh mechanic.

Fucking idiots.
    These 715 changes and posts make me feel like they dont even play a spriest... or are terrible spriests that cant dps properly

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    They are seriously so fucking stupid its incredible. How can a game like WOW, with so many people playing, in the hands of total morons that are clueless? How can you even argue with them... they keep contradicting themselves, lying... it's pathetic.

I like that blue post, shows how clueless they are.

Talking about APM intensive when they are making it 10x worse, and how the first 18 seconds of S2M is better for us with the changes to insanity drain...lol.

Did anyone also see the changes made to our tier set?

Purifier's Gorget: 881 Critical Strike and 623 Versatility -> 527 Critical Strike and 978 Mastery
    Purifier's Mantle: 636 Critical Strike and 492 Haste -> 733 Haste and 394 Mastery
    Purifier's Leggings: 688 Critical Strike and 817 Haste -> 946 Haste and 559 Versatility
    Purifier's Gloves: 394 Critical Strike and 733 Haste -> 782 Critical Strike and 346 Versatility
    Purifier's Drape: 278 Critical Strike and 568 Haste -> 550 Versatility and 296 Mastery
    Purifier's Cassock: 527 Haste and 978 Mastery -> 914 Critical Strike and 591 Haste

The hell did they add versatility to half our pieces for?
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2016-12-06 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    I like that blue post, shows how clueless they are.

Talking about APM intensive when they are making it 10x worse, and how the first 18 seconds of S2M is better for us with the changes to insanity drain...lol.

Did anyone also see the changes made to our tier set?

Purifier's Gorget: 881 Critical Strike and 623 Versatility -> 527 Critical Strike and 978 Mastery
    Purifier's Mantle: 636 Critical Strike and 492 Haste -> 733 Haste and 394 Mastery
    Purifier's Leggings: 688 Critical Strike and 817 Haste -> 946 Haste and 559 Versatility
    Purifier's Gloves: 394 Critical Strike and 733 Haste -> 782 Critical Strike and 346 Versatility
    Purifier's Drape: 278 Critical Strike and 568 Haste -> 550 Versatility and 296 Mastery
    Purifier's Cassock: 527 Haste and 978 Mastery -> 914 Critical Strike and 591 Haste

Maybe the devs die to s2m within the first 18 seconds, otherwise they wouldn't say is a buff to average players lol

What the actual FUCK??? We had four awesome crit+haste pieces, now we have one and half of our gear has fucking versatility???????

Well I've seen some idiotic shadow priest changes for 7.1.5, but this one totally wins them all.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

3 of each stat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore
    Shadow excels on multiple spread-out targets, such as the majority of the Odyn encounter), which in turn means you'll be weaker in others.
    Well, we did at least, untill they removed our ability to keep our dots up on several spread out targets with void bolt....

Quote Originally Posted by mastagomes View Post
    3 of each stat.
    Tier has been itemised like this for a while. Think it would have been fine if it was like this from the start, but feels super shitty when you start with 4 perfectly itemised pieces and end up losing them.

Also does anyone know if the new longer dots have their coefficients adjusted to compensate? Front page notes make it look like a dps nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by dmfg View Post
    Tier has been itemised like this for a while. Think it would have been fine if it was like this from the start, but feels super shitty when you start with 4 perfectly itemised pieces and end up losing them.

Also does anyone know if the new longer dots have their coefficients adjusted to compensate? Front page notes make it look like a dps nerf.
    Do all classes get the same, 3 of each ? Warlocks get 3 of each.

Mages however :

Mage :
    4 crit
    4 haste
    2 mastery
    2 vers

Big surprise there!
    Last edited by healme; 2016-12-06 at 12:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The developers have completely lost it I think. This patch is an absolute disgrace and a mockery of anyone with half a brains worth of comprehension!

Guess it's time to level my druids artifact as the "new" spriest design is anything but fun.
    All hail Ion Itsgonnacostus, the overlord of hypocracy

Overall, our goal in 7.1.5 is not to nerf Shadow's damage across-the-board, just the extreme cases that can occur with Surrender to Madness. Some of the mechanical changes will likely mean you're weaker or stronger in certain situations, but our intent is not to make Shadow "worse."

We think that hard “drop” is a good thing – it provides a stark contrast between how the spec feels inside and outside of Voidform. When dropping out of Voidform has such a noticeable impact, you get a much more direct sense of just how much you were getting out of it before. That said, we did recognize that some players might disagree, which is why we reworked Lingering Insanity into a talent.

This doesn't make any sense at all. Removing Lingering Insanity makes Shadow Priest outside of Voidform sh*t. So they want SP to be godlike (with StM) in Voidform but to be sh*t in Shadowform? What are they even doing? His post shows that the Devs don't have any clue. And Mind Spike might not be "ready" for 7.1.5? So what, we're keeping 2 sh*t talents and the overpowered but nerfed StM in the 100 row?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2016-12-06 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mastagomes View Post
    3 of each stat.
    Silly but w/e I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dmfg View Post
    They did.

On a better note, they buffed the new legendary cloak. It went from 50% increased damage on SW: D when it procs to 125% increased damage.

On a better note, they buffed the new legendary cloak. It went from 50% increased damage on SW: D when it procs to 125% increased damage.
    Just tested this, the 125% damage buff on SW: D is pretty nice but it doesn't feel like the Legendary Cloak got buffed at all. I got ~ 6% overall damage for the cloak before the buff and I'm getting ~ 6% after. It felt like they reduced the proc chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Just tested this, the 125% damage buff on SW: D is pretty nice but it doesn't feel like the Legendary Cloak got buffed at all. I got ~ 6% overall damage for the cloak before the buff and I'm getting ~ 6% after. It felt like they reduced the proc chance.
    Different for me. Did about 5%~ before, and now it's doing about 7-8%. Proc rate felt the same, but no clue since it can get pretty erratic.